Taliban Strike Back

Topic locked
Re: Taliban Strike Back Aug 10, 2011
Who owned Seahorse Submarines??? which was dissolved around the time Herve joined DW? I don't recall from the book if DW was aware that he dissolved the company as I believe he did some "business" during his time with DW under Seahorse Submarines, which had to do with money. It would seem that DW made a claim against a company they thought to exist.

Not sure about the US Bora, but in the UK, a person cannot be held liable for the debts of a Limited Company.
I can't believe that with all the high powered lawyers that Dubai World engaged, that they weren't aware that Seahorse Submarines did not exist. If that is the case then DW should be taking action against their lawyers for being a bit thick.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Of course they knew, it is Sultan himself, as chairman, who signed the purchase orders. After a year I told Sultan I was closing the company, and the purchases stopped. DW knew everything all along.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:Ouch!!

Facts vs Loon. Loon loses, again. :D

Cheers,
Shafique

Don't worry Herve! Being called a loon is not so bad. Sir Shafique called BM 'mutton chops' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did LOL! I dodgy black insurance man calling me 'mutton chops' :D
Bethsmum

Oh look how interesting. Herve is talking about his dubaiscapades .......AGAIN...........for the millionth time.

Is there anyone on the forum who by now does not the "The little pesky french man and the big bad dubai" fairy tale by heart now
desertdudeshj

Re: Taliban Strike Back Aug 11, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Oh look how interesting. Herve is talking about his dubaiscapades .......AGAIN...........for the millionth time.

Is there anyone on the forum who by now does not the "The little pesky french man and the big bad dubai" fairy tale by heart now

Now I can see why you would be jealous munchkin! You, a little sweaty Pakistani taxi driver and Herve, the ex French Navy officer. Never mind munchkin :( You can always reteat to the Swat Valley and join up there! They'd have you, they're desperate!
Bethsmum

Re: Taliban Strike Back Aug 11, 2011
the afghans are at peace when they are at war with each other :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk