SOS! SOS! SOS!

Topic locked
SOS! SOS! SOS! Mar 27, 2006
Dear All,
We are searching for Poljakova Olga, from Moldova, date of birth 1980. She was applying for a job as a nurse in October 2002, in Moscow, when she disappeared. Last short telephone call we had from her was from UAE. The phone was disconnected. We suspect that she is under s..l slavery. Please help us to find her! Thank you!
For more information and to see her photograph please visit:

http://www.poisk.vid.ru/?p=10&code=6D29 ... A4F140C01F

Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 27, 2006
that website appears to be in a Foreign language :?
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 27, 2006
easternjewel wrote:that website appears to be in a Foreign language :?

Indeed. That is a brilliant deduction Mrs. Holmes :)

j/k :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
Liban wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats the 2nd time in 3 months you have made me laugh Liban

:?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 27, 2006
erm guys, I thot mayb.........................jus mayb.............. Ive missed the 'english' button on the site :D
easternjewel

Mar 27, 2006
Guys, her picture is in the first frame of the page (holding all the flowers) - her name is in cyrillic there.

I tried to click the picture, but it isn't possible to increase the size. How can we view a larger picture Larissa?

After following the two lower links there is a pic of a woman, but is it someone named Katja or is that a larger pic of Olga?

Sorry, my Russian is very very rusty - I can't make sense of everthing written there.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 27, 2006
oi K

havent you done enough translation ??

:wink:

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 28, 2006
Liban wrote:

HEHEHE probably Mrs. Homes is using old tools to do her investigation......so MRs Holmes and other archaic gangs....go to this link
OLGA MISSING. note that it may block java script which may be rquired for viewing the site.... in that case open the original window in russian and click on the pic......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2006
Awesome, I didn't even know about that translating website! Thanks!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 28, 2006
Have you checked with the respective embassies? Of course that will only yield fruit if she came on her real passport. You may then thru immigration at least get her sponsor's name and be able to lodge a police complaint.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2006
Have you checked with the respective embassies? Of course that will only yield fruit if she came on her real passport. You may then thru immigration at least get her sponsor's name and be able to lodge a police complaint.

Finally some contribution...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 29, 2006
audreygaur wrote:Have you checked with the respective embassies? Of course that will only yield fruit if she came on her real passport. You may then thru immigration at least get her sponsor's name and be able to lodge a police complaint.

The problem is, she was likely on a visit visa. If she is trapped into s.e.x.u.a.l slavery, she won't have a sponsor or work visa.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 29, 2006
Visit visas for russians also need sponsors. The strange thing is how could someone have simply dragged her out of her country to here, as per the message she disappeared apparently during a job interview in Moscow.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2006
AFG wrote:Visit visas for russians also need sponsors. The strange thing is how could someone have simply dragged her out of her country to here, as per the message she disappeared apparently during a job interview in Moscow.

if she disapperared in Moscow why do they think she is in UAE? did they trace her? if they did they must have information wheather she was accompanied by somebody else. there is 40% chance she is in Isreal.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: SOS! SOS! SOS! Mar 30, 2006
Larissa20 wrote:Last short telephone call we had from her was from UAE.

thats why
easternjewel

Re: SOS! SOS! SOS! Mar 30, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Larissa20 wrote:Last short telephone call we had from her was from UAE.

thats why

I dont know about UAE if it does have telephone call centre where u can call internationally and connect to a call centre in UAE, the ID will show UAE number......many miscreants have done that b4.......if the do have the number they have to trace......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 31, 2006
I think that with this small picture is impossible understand.
And also from the name because most of girls from east europe that came to dubai on visit visa have a different name on passport ...
netviking
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat