Sexual Harassment!

Topic locked
Sexual Harassment! Jul 21, 2011
You will remember that some weeks ago I broke the news of Lady Gaga's blue pubic hair here on DF.

Well, there was I in the Zonker-mobile, all bleary eyed, waiting for inspiration to strike, when out popped this bit of news from the radio: Britney Spears' body gaurd Mr. Fernando Flores has sued her for........wait for it.....sexual harassment!! :oops:

Yes, it appears that she made "repeated sexual advances towards him" (lucky devil!) by exposing herself in front of him in her home. At one stage, it is alleged, she purposely dropped her cigarette lighter, and then bent over to pick it up, not wearing any undergarments, you understand, so that Mr Flores was made to view the full scenery! How disgusting! And imagine the pain that this would have caused to poor Mr. Flores! Giving another instance, Ms Spears called Mr Flores to her room where she was standing totally naked. It is alleged that there was an awkward silence, and then Mr. Flores asked her if she needed anything! After some hesitation, Ms Spears is said to have asked for two bottles of 7 Up!! What?? :shock:
Mr Flores has also said that Ms Spears "picks her nose, farts a lot, and keeps very poor hygeine!" It is said that this last bit is unlikely to have any direct bearing on the law-suit. This was just a little added tid-bit.
Wanna read it for yourself? Then go here: http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/01/britney-s ... arassment/

Now here is my question: Who wants to be Ms Spears' body guard? :wink:

zonker
BANNED

Re: Sexual Harassment! Jul 21, 2011
I think he would need to be a very brave man Zonker as Britney's looking a bit rough these days. She appears to have been round the block a few times.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

two bottles of 7 Up??
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Have not read the article but I suspect Flores is gay...not because of the lawsuit but if what he says took place (exposure) then She would have been more comfortable doing it. It is a silly story.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:Have not read the article but I suspect Flores is gay...not because of the lawsuit but if what he says took place (exposure) then She would have been more comfortable doing it. It is a silly story.

There's always the possibility that:
(1) he has better taste,
(2) strong fear of disease;
(3) a hetrosexual man who didn't want to take a ride on the neighborhood bike;
(4) knew her to be a filthy, dirty, skank and might scream "rape";
or
(5) all of the above..

:lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I don't blame the fella. Britney Spears is the only woman that can make punani look like old roast beef.

Bet none of you are going to be having one anytime soon :D
desertdudeshj

Have you seen her punani too? :shock:

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Well she is white trailer trash - let's face it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

kanelli wrote:Have you seen her punani too? :shock:

Hasn't everybody ?
desertdudeshj

Clearly I haven't! I'm off to Google 'Britney Spears, punani"
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Lemme help you

Combine that with the roast beef sandwich !

Eww..I think I just threw up a little in my mouth :pukeleft:
desertdudeshj

:lol: :lol: Hey, at least she waxed or you'd need to add a large amount of alfalfa sprouts to that sandwich pic! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

You are just plain old gross, lady !
desertdudeshj

Hey, it all started with the sandwich, so the visualization started with you buddy! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sandwich? It's more like Taco no?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Sexual Harassment! Jul 22, 2011
No wonder you lot get on so well.
Bethsmum

Ambassador wrote:Have not read the article but I suspect Flores is gay...not because of the lawsuit but if what he says took place (exposure) then She would have been more comfortable doing it. It is a silly story.

Ambassador, such a hue and cry is raised about sexual harassment related to females, and the poor males get a lot of stick! This story highlights the other side of the picture. Imagine what Flores was made to go through!
What should a male do when confronted by a naked woman demanding two bottles of 7 Up?? :lol:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:What should a male do when confronted by a naked woman demanding two bottles of 7 Up?? :lol:

Man up and tackle the job head on Zonker,.. there is no other option… 8) The story reminds me, I was once confronted by an aggressive feminist, bordering Chauvinist type, when we were about to get down to some serious contact sports, she suddenly stopped, looked me squarely in the eyes and sternly commanded to me, “Give me 12 inches and make me bleeeeed” So I made love to her twice and gave her a fat lip!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bora Bora wrote:

There's always the possibility that:
(1) he has better taste,
(2) strong fear of disease;
(3) a hetrosexual man who didn't want to take a ride on the neighborhood bike;
(4) knew her to be a filthy, dirty, skank and might scream "rape";
or
(5) all of the above..

Yes, but I suspect otherwise...we'll have to stay tuned...

-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 am --

zonker wrote:

Ambassador, such a hue and cry is raised about sexual harassment related to females, and the poor males get a lot of stick! This story highlights the other side of the picture. Imagine what Flores was made to go through!
What should a male do when confronted by a naked woman demanding two bottles of 7 Up?? :lol:

Give her 2 bottles of 7 up!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Sexual Harassment! Jul 23, 2011
You keep rather dubious company Dillon! Anyway, I hope you got the sums right! :lol:
As for Mr Flores, he has already said he has issues with the low standards of Ms Spears' hygeine :shock:
I for one am rather put off by the smell of a three day old opened can of Tuna!

@Ambassador: I shall keep what you said in mind! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:You keep rather dubious company Dillon! Anyway, I hope you got the sums right! :lol:

Mathematics are an intrinsic requirement in my everyday life Z, I also have a good memory, and your self declared and imposed exile from DF didn’t last too long, I’m happy to see!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

^^A good memory can be a curse many a time. Me, I dont remember what I had for breakfast! And so I am a happy man!
As for my self declared and imposed exile, I have a feeling there will be many more to follow. I refer you to Bob Hope who said:" I have no problem with giving up smoking. I have done it many times!"
BTW, the exile was ended by "popular" request!
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat