Dog sentenced to death by stoning Jun 18, 2011
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dog sentenced to death by stoning Jun 18, 2011
:shock:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well I suppose this is an improvement on you two trauling the internet looking for pictures of white women.
It seems the flavour of the week is trauling the internet looking for stories about Israelis.

What can we expect next week? Pictures of blonde Jewish women?

How very sad.
Bethsmum

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death By Stoning Jun 18, 2011
I understand windbag, now that you explained you're suffering from T.V along with a host of other disorders. Now take your meds and look for a lonely cucumber in the fridge. ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I understand windbag, now that you explained you're suffering from T.V along with a host of other disorders. Now take your meds and look for a lonely cucumber in the fridge. ;)

There's your infatuation with cucumbers again munchkin!

You muslim men should get out more!
Bethsmum

Oops. Mooslim Tourettes is also acting up again ! Need to up the dose windbag, before you go into severe phobic arrest !
desertdudeshj

Tourettes!
Boys are three to four times more likely to have it than girls

Symptoms include
grunting
hitting or biting yourself
making obscene gestures (copropraxia)
swearing or saying obscene words (coprolalia)
repeating words/phrases
Some people also have trouble sleeping and feel anxious or depressed.

Sound familiar munchkin? Never mind! Keep taking the tablets the symptoms are said to decrease as you get older. :D
Bethsmum

Damn ! too late.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Damn ! too late.

Don't worry! You've always got Aunty BM :D
Bethsmum

Sorry I don't care much for fugly.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Sorry I don't care much for fugly.

Munchkin! I see you have been learning a new word! Isn't that a bit shallow? Disregarding BM because she is cosmetically challenged :cry:

Sorry to disappoint munchkin, but at the last time of telling BM was a very attractive woman :D Or so the Pakistani taxi driver who dropped me at JBR told me! Mind you, he was a muslim and was obviously gagging for it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

is this the subject that makes you get all emotional lol i find your post so lame there almost laughable a man of very little nice to say your too funnyy lmrao i hope you get one soon you need one
very much soo munchkin
lol
at this is how you end up when you aint got one too funny
masnas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dog sentenced to death by stoning Jun 19, 2011
masnas wrote:is this the subject that makes you get all emotional lol i find your post so lame there almost laughable a man of very little nice to say your too funnyy lmrao i hope you get one soon you need one
very much soo munchkin
lol

Let me guess First Class Honours in Classics from Oxford ? No !! :lol:

-- slo doon, think before you type, then start again ..........
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

My Dear Masnas,

I think one would need to be a Dalek to interpret your post.

Have you jumbled up the letters to make it difficult for readers to get the point your attempting to relay?

This is by far the worst example of English I have ever come across in all my career as a teacher.

Cannot put my red inserts to this one as it would be too much on the eyes.

masnas wrote:is this the subject that makes you get all emotional lol i find your post so lame there almost laughable a man of very little nice to say your too funnyy lmrao i hope you get one soon you need one
very much soo munchkin
lol
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

very much soo munchkin
lol

I tend to think you won't understand this, but I'll give it a try: did someone re-arrange the keys on your keyboard?? or are you seriously challenged?? :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death By Stoning Jun 19, 2011
Oh and forgot to add Manas.

My training has enabled me to identify anagrams very easily. MASNAS = A$$MAN
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Someone needs some help. :)

spellcheckergirl wrote:My Dear Masnas,

[color=#FF0000]I think one would bneed
DELETE BNEED (not a word) and insert NEED] to be a Dalek to interpret your post.

Have you jumbled up the letters to make it difficult for readers to get the point your [DELETE YOUR and insert YOU] where attempting to relay?

This is by far the worst example of English I have ever come across in all my career as a teacher.

Cannot put my red inserts to this one as it would be too much on the eyes.

very much soo munchkin
lol
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

What a daft story. I like the way they order the 'children' to do the stoning - er would the adults feel a bit stupid? Probably!

At least the muttley got away.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:What a daft story. I like the way they order the 'children' to do the stoning - er would the adults feel a bit stupid? Probably!

At least the muttley got away.

Wake up Chocs! it's a non story! The only reason DDS posted it was as another dig at the Israelis. :roll: There's a theme going on.
Bethsmum

And why is it a non story ? Replace Jews and Israel with Muslim and any Arab country and the world press would be going mad with it.

:roll:
desertdudeshj

It is a bizare story.

One, I'm surprised that there are Jews who believe that souls can transfer to other creatures (not something I would have thought is part of Judaism!) - and that in the 21st century they'd actually sentence a dog to death by stoning! Bizaro.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

very much soo munchkin
lol

??????????
symmetric
BANNED

desertdudeshj wrote:And why is it a non story ? Replace Jews and Israel with Muslim and any Arab country and the world press would be going mad with it.

its a non story because nothing got stoned. It's just you looking to knock Israelis and Jews again. it's any opportunity isn't it?
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:And why is it a non story (apply same rule as a full stop ie no space between the last word and questionmark) ? Replace Jews and Israel with Muslim and any Arab country and the world press would be going mad with it.

spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

shafique wrote:It is a bizare story.

One, I'm surprised that there are Jews who believe that souls can transfer to other creatures (not something I would have thought is part of Judaism!) - and that in the 21st century they'd actually sentence a dog to death by stoning! Bizaro.

Cheers,
Shafique

It took you a while to pipe up with that one Sir Shafique, the most you could manage a page ago was :shock: Not like you to be lost for words and words and words, is it?
Rather a dog that a woman eh?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

Cheers,
Shafique

It took you a while to pipe up with that one Sir Shafique, the most you could manage a page ago was :shock: Not like you to be lost for words and words and words, is it?
Rather a dog that a woman eh?

Lost for stats and quotes me thinks. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Cheers,
Shafique

The dog wasn't sentenced to death by stoning nor did a sentencing/ruling actually take place. The articles say some children were told to throw stones at the dog to scare it away.

They didn't issue an official ruling, but ordered the children outside to throw stones at him in order to drive him away.

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/world-a ... -0013272-1

Facts beat out spin.

Of course animal cruelty is horrible, but it's interesting to see the usual suspects falling for the headlines without verifying the facts for themselves.

desertdudeshj wrote:And why is it a non story ? Replace Jews and Israel with Muslim and any Arab country and the world press would be going mad with it.

Really? Got any evidence that (a) this story wasn't widely covered outside of Israel and (b) the world media is negatively biased against actions committed by Muslims?

No?

Didn't think so.
event horizon

Hey! Keep politics out from here :@
symmetric
BANNED

[event horizon"]The dog wasn't sentenced to death by stoning nor did a sentencing/ruling actually take place. The articles say some children were told to throw stones at the dog to scare it away.

Are you sure??

A Jerusalem rabbinical court recently sentenced a wandering dog to death by stoning. The cruel sentence stemmed from the suspicion that the hound was the reincarnation of a famous secular lawyer, who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.

They didn't issue an official ruling, but ordered the children outside to throw stones at him in order to drive him away.

Again, are you sure?

Still offended, one of the judges sentenced the poor animal to death by stoning, recruiting the neighborhood's children to carry out the order. Luckily, the dog managed to escape.

If you read a different article, then please post it because clearly you didn't read the article that was posted on this thread.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

OMG, the article in the OP is the same as the one I linked to above:

The head of the court, Rabbi Avraham Dov Levin, denied that the judges had called for the dog's stoning. But one of the court's managers confirmed the report to Yedioth Ahronoth.

"It was ordered by the rabbis because of the grief he had caused the court," he said. "They didn't issue an official ruling, but ordered the children outside to throw stones at him in order to drive him away. They didn't think of it as cruelty to animals, but as an appropriate way to 'get back at' the spirit which entered the poor dog."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 43,00.html

Cruelty to animals? Yes.

An official ruling? Apparently not.

A death sentence? Apparently not.

That you didn't read the article and then accused someone else of not reading the article? Certainly so.
event horizon

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat