And They Wonder Why People Get A Wrong Impression Of The UAE

Topic locked
And they wonder why people get a wrong impression of the UAE Jun 09, 2011
Ok, it's all obviously set up and she looks great. But still. A tad inappropriate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... liday.html

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: And they wonder why people get a wrong impression of the Jun 09, 2011
most overrated player in the world!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:she looks great.

Fake boobs is so ugly. Yikes!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Why does this give the wrong impression of the UAE?

I can't say I like the pictures. Normal married couples wouldn't feel the need to be all over each other in public.
He's a player and she's just trying to show she's got him, at the moment. He will have one eye on her and the other on some blonde some where :D

A bit like Ryan Giggs :lol:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Why does this give the wrong impression of the UAE?

People (often tourists) see such acts and then think its acceptable to do so in the UAE. Then they get locked up and find out such "filthy" acts are against "the culture and morals " of the UAE.
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

BlackburnRovers wrote:

People (often tourists) see such acts and then think its acceptable to do so in the UAE. Then they get locked up and find out such "filthy" acts are against "the culture and morals " of the UAE.

Well acting like that is against the culture and the morals of the UAE isn't it?
If you had half a brain you would know that acting like that in public may get you into trouble. If it does then you only have yourself to blame.
Personally I don't want to see women draped over men when I'm on the beach.
This is a photo shoot and says more about them than the UAE.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
BlackburnRovers wrote:

Well acting like that is against the culture and the morals of the UAE isn't it?
If you had half a brain you would know that acting like that in public may get you into trouble. If it does then you only have yourself to blame.
Personally I don't want to see women draped over men when I'm on the beach.
This is a photo shoot and says more about them than the UAE.

photo shoot or not, the acts they did is against the law. So how come they wont be arrested or charged for it?

This confuses tourists, not residents like me who know whats acceptable and whats not
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

BlackburnRovers wrote:photo shoot or not, the acts they did is against the law. So how come they wont be arrested or charged for it?

Never mind the acts being illegal - i think she was lucky to get away with the cheese-string swimming costume she was wearing (if you can call it that). I thought things were not acceptable on the beach here.

All in all, it was a ridiculous display from the pair of them - shamelessly posed for the nearby photographer, and it would have been great if they had been locked up for it, especially condsidering people get arrested for just kissing someone hello in a restaurant.
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

I suspect it was on the private beach of Emirates Palace. However, yes anyone else parading around in a show it all off swimsuit like that, would be hauled up immediately.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I will never understand why men who have beautiful wives would want to have an affair with another woman??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:I will never understand why men who have beautiful wives would want to have an affair with another woman??

Because they can :D

I would also say because they are bored by their self obsessed wives. Beauty's ok for a while RB but if there's nothing going on upstairs, well that makes for boooooring!

Same for women by the way! :lol:
Bethsmum

bm you need imagination and things will get going upstairs beauty or no beauty!!

i guess terry has no imagination since he is playing football throughout the week and the misses is probably busy shopping chilling out with the other wags!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:I suspect it was on the private beach of Emirates Palace. However, yes anyone else parading around in a show it all off swimsuit like that, would be hauled up immediately.

There is a woman who goes to the pool in the complex who wears a 2 piece bikini. Her bums are getting a very nice color. :P The bottom, rather than looking like a piece of spaghetti, it's more like a piece of liguini (a tad more coverage). :lol: :lol: She loves walking around the pool and seems to do a lot of bending over. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: And they wonder why people get a wrong impression of the Jun 10, 2011
:lol: :lol:
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: And they wonder why people get a wrong impression of the Jun 11, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
rudeboy wrote:I will never understand why men who have beautiful wives would want to have an affair with another woman??

I would also say because they are bored by their self obsessed wives. Beauty's ok for a while RB but if there's nothing going on upstairs, well that makes for boooooring!

Hmm....and that would explain why you can't keep a man and still single. Nothing going on upstairs ! Not that it was a great mystery in the first place :wink:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Hmm....and that would explain why you can't keep a man and still single. Nothing going on upstairs ! Not that it was a great mystery in the first place :wink:

Single! Moi? I see you've been using Chocopedia again munchkin!
Bethsmum

Oh so another future ex-Mr BM is in the works, eh ? Poor chap. Which one will this be ? Sorry lost count after a dozen or so. :drunken:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Oh so another future ex-Mr BM is in the works, eh ? Poor chap. Which one will this be ? Sorry lost count after a dozen or so. :drunken:

You're not making much sense munchkin! You haven't been sniffing Shafique's sandshoe again have you? :drunken:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat