Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted

Topic locked
Abandoned babies to be adopted Jun 07, 2011
This saddens me and is nice at the same time.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime ... m-1.818367

It's terrible in the fact that the mothers were forced to abandon their babies to begin with, but it is also heartening to hear that there are families willing to adopt the babies and give them a chance in life.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 07, 2011
How very sad , If the mothers are ever found i suggest a mandatory hysterectomy to be a fitting punishment , and it should be well publicized in all major news networks, the ensuing media circus will be effective in casting fear in would be criminals
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Zubber, you know nothing of their circumstances, and the fact that they can be arrested for having a baby out of wedlock is ridiculous and contributes greatly to the problem. Your "suggestion" is barbaric and further shows your misogynistic attitude.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Abandoned babies to be adopted Jun 07, 2011
How do you know these children aren't the result of an assault? The majority of rape cases go unreported because the victims usually end up in prison!

As per this story:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011 ... 176901.htm
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

zubber wrote:How very sad , If the mothers are ever found i suggest a mandatory hysterectomy to be a fitting punishment , and it should be well publicized in all major news networks, the ensuing media circus will be effective in casting fear in would be criminals

Did they manage to get pregnant all by themself?? Law of nature would say they had some help. Should the other party get a free pass?

Zubber, you make some of the the most astounding and unbelieveable comments that are absolutely unfathomable.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

It was my mistake I forgot to mention that a harsh punishment should be applicable for both parties , keeping that titty for tat principle in mind , The male perpetrator should undergo mandatory vasectomy, coupled with lashing, and some more enforcement that will make him regret his action to the fullest extent.

Human Infants are by far the most handicapped organisms in the animal kingdom, I dont think compassionate route should be taken when handling such cases , Perhaps most of you are aware but the problem of abandoned babies has been sharply rising all everywhere, The source of problem is relaxed attitudes towards mating , the interest in the "process" rather that its "byproduct"

Any woman who starts acting relaxed around a man is asking to be fertilized, If she doesnt want any problem then she should refrain from behaving in such a way. ( these my opinions and subject to a variety of errors) , Feminists are the reason why their are a multitude of problems in the society we live in , The most alarming of which is acceptance of bastards better defined as illegitimate children, For as long as men and women think they are ANIMALS and in essence should do whatever the F#$% they want , The situation will progressively deteriorate into oblivion.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

I like the way you constantly blame women Zubber! When in fact it's more men who have the urge to sow their wild oats as it were. Hate to break it to you, but the human 'species' does have animal instincts! Abstaining is not the answer - s.e.x education and birth control is!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Agreed, But the fundamental difference between Humans and Animals , Is Regulation of Those Instincts , Otherwise what use is all the intellect ? The blame is on both parties but the influence-into-action is definitely from the feminine side , Hence the existence of tighter regulations on their behavior from times immemorial

S3Xed. and birth control have done ABSOLUTELY nothing to solve any problem, Infact they have only aggravated the problem encouraging more promiscuous behavior, the rise in STD"s, lack of responsibility for action and more violent s3x crimes.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Again you blame women! So it's a woman's fault he can't keep his d*ck in his pants is it? Please, cut the backwards thinking garbage and let MEN take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming the fairer s.e.x - ridiculous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Zubber, do the world a favor and don't have any children. Based on your thinking clearly you are still a virgin and will probably die one.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Zubber, do the world a favor and don't have any children. Based on your thinking clearly you are still a virgin and will probably die one.

Hahahaha damn - there's goes my tea!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Its not about placing blame, Its about finding a solution , That too an effective one, We should look at the root of the problem, then take into account progression over the ages , that's all , sure their are many variables to be looked into , but everyone has to start somewhere
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Chocoholic wrote:Again you blame women! So it's a woman's fault he can't keep his d*ck in his pants is it? Please, cut the backwards thinking garbage and let MEN take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming the fairer s.e.x - ridiculous.

Hey chocs, you yourself said about maids screwing the husbands/sons, and I have know many to earn an extra buck on the side in Bur Dubai over the weekend.
I know the men that take advantage of them are scumbags and get away off-scot-free, but I don't think you can blame them for the women getting herself pregnant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The australian story is a different matter, but if asked about it I will just reply that women coming to dubai should not to be caught alone with men of this nationality.
This goes for your mr torso as well BM. I know you are careful, but just re-iterating.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Abandoned babies to be adopted Jun 08, 2011
This goes for your mr torso as well BM. I know you are careful, but just re-iterating.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As Kylie would say, I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky. lucky!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 08, 2011
zubber wrote:S3Xed. and birth control have done ABSOLUTELY nothing to solve any problem, Infact they have only aggravated the problem encouraging more promiscuous behavior, the rise in STD"s, lack of responsibility for action and more violent s3x crimes.

Women are now free to be as promiscuous as men, because women want s.ex. just as much as men do. Its called equality. I know that might shock you zubber, since you seem to have idealized a virginal woman for some bizarre reason. STD's are prevented by abstinence and condoms. Condoms are used by men, so are you going to claim that the advent of the condom has corrupted men? Rape is a crime of violence, not s.ex, so you need to explain why men are increasingly violent towards women.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Just don't bring up those femidom things - just hideous. Both men and women can carry condoms, so BOTH can take responsibility. Gosh, shock, horror, many women actually LIKE s.e.x! It's not just a male gratification thing. I know a few girls here that would give the most rampant male a run for his money!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I read some comments from some very conservative men on the internet who expect to marry a virgin, and she shouldn't show that she likes s.e.x, because the man will think she's done it before or will worry that she likes it too much and will want it with others. Se.x should be initiated by the man and the woman must receive all advances as part of her wifely duties. Se.x is primarily for procreation, so wham bam thank-you ma'am is the more pure way to be intimate - no need for prolonged play or much technique. As long as the man is satisfied and a baby is produced, the woman has done her job. Good women don't like s.ex. (Hey, in some cultures they cut women's genitals to make sure that they don't enjoy s.ex.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I don't know why I'm thinking 1 condom could've saved the day .mm
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

uaekid wrote:I don't know why I'm thinking 1 condom could've saved the day .mm

maybe they invested in a condom but it turned out to be made in "china" or "india"
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well accidents do happen, they're not fool proof, they can split.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Well accidents do happen, they're not fool proof, they can split.

:D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Abandoned babies to be adopted Jun 14, 2011
split? somebody likes it rough :lol:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 14, 2011
Or slip off... if the guy over-estimates his size :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 14, 2011
kanelli wrote:Or slip off... if the guy over-estimates his size :D

Was this not an issue in the sub continent recently where man sized condoms were supplied and pregnancies increased as the little fellows refused to wear the big boys toys?

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India and Pakistan has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian and Pakistani men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

It has led to a call for condoms of mixed sizes to be made more widely available in India and Pakistan.

The two-year study was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 15, 2011
kanelli wrote:Or slip off... if the guy over-estimates his size :D

:lol: poor you
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Abandoned Babies To Be Adopted Jun 15, 2011
No need for condoms as I've only ever slept with my husband. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat