Hey Everyone...again!

Topic locked
Hey Everyone...again! Jun 07, 2011
Hey guys! Don't know how many of the, hmmm I guess veterans would be the right word, :oops: are still on here but just wanted to swing by and say hey. I know Chocs is still on here just from browsing topics that have been posted :) I've missed you all so much and just wanted to say sorry for being gone for so long. How's everyone been? I hope you guys are all well and hope to hear from yall :)

xoxoxo,

B

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Hey Everyone...again! Jun 07, 2011
Woman! Where have you been? It's been ageeessssss!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I do remember you Bushra lol
Back then, I wasn't very much active myself, unltill the past approx. 2 years I came back.

Welcome back :)
symmetric
BANNED

hehe yea i was sick for a while....well you know :) but im better now..actually much better :)

just got back from the uk about a week ago - and im engaged....to an english guy xD! he's moving out here on the 29th so looking for apartments and work and planning the wedding and omfg i missed this forum and you and everyone.

how have you been? anything new and exciting and crazy in your life that i can secretly wish i was doing :wink:

we so have to get a group together and go out sometime in the near future - really miss you guys

-- Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am --

symmetric wrote:I do remember you Bushra lol
Back then, I wasn't very much active myself, unltill the past approx. 2 years I came back.

Welcome back :)

:)

thank you sweety. a late welcome back to you to as well xD
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well you only have to look at my FB to see what I'm doing lol. I still haven't seen any pics of your boy :P
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

:D theyll be coming soon. moms family knows that hes english - dad's doesnt and we havent done any of the official paperwork yet so dont want to get into trouble with dads side .... but once hes here there'll be a plethora of pics... what's your opinion on sports city? saw an apartment there today looked pretty nice but its so empty and like you said - i kind of dropped off the face of the earth :)

oh and youre so going to meet him when he comes! youd be so proud of me xD
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Welcome back, I recall comming across that name every now and then in the archives. There was also another Bushra aswell right ?

And Sym, damn I didn't realise that you've been a member here for such a long time, just read your join date now !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

thanks man :) i dont remember you too well - the name sounds familiar though.

and gosh i hope im the only bushra :( here i was thinking i was unique and all
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

I was around for a bit the same time you left. So maybe ? As for the other I dunno I remember reading a few posts with the same name but different avatar. Could be the same ? :D
desertdudeshj

Hello Bushra, welcome back. Yes, I remember you..... :D
How have you been? :D
zonker
BANNED

Hey bushra, welcome back! I remeber you as I think I read somewhere you are partly persian! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bushra shweetie!!!

Welcome back darling and fab news on the engagement! (Brit...sensible girl!)
Not seen you in SO long (since that little party at mine years ago) and many things have changed in the sandpit.
Hows your bro?

Think you have my FB details too, lets catch up there.

Welcome home!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Bushra!!! Congrats on the engagement hun! Nice to see you back!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj wrote:And Sym, damn I didn't realise that you've been a member here for such a long time, just read your join date now !

Since 2005 my friend ;)
symmetric
BANNED

I'll talk to you about Sports City via FB hun, wouldn't want to bore everyone here lol

Oh so you have to do the whole working the family into it. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Hi Bushra...been ages! I am sure you have some stories to tell. I live in Australia now, but will be back in DXB in the coming days, so we should meet up! I think the last time I saw you was my birthday shindig back at Arabian Ranches!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Hi Bushra,
DF is a bit like Dubai.
Many threaten to leave, but not many do.
Congrats on the engagement. I hope it all goes well for you.
I just moved to sports city. Yes, there is not a lot there other than villas and apartments (nothing else actually), and you need to drive to motor city for the nearest shops.
If you are after a cheap apartment, it is a good alternative to international shitty and the likes.
Its about 30-40 minutes from most of Dubai.
It suits someone wanting to settle down and start a family :wink: , but not really the place for a party animal.
I know if I didn't have kids, I'd be closer to the action and out wakeboarding with chocs or skydiving with DK.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Hi Bushra,

Welcome back and heartfelt congratulations on your engagement.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

have you got a heart Sage? :D
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Hey Everyone...again! Jun 08, 2011
Pacemaker perhaps ?
desertdudeshj

Re: Hey Everyone...again! Jun 08, 2011
Oh yay so there's still quite a few of yall around! Fantastic!!!

DK - hehe, I thought you'd be one of the few who would like that. remember having a few talks with a couple people about how i should ditch the local guys and go for real (English) men xD My bro is doing great! He's gotten married now to like one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and were close friends which is awesome.

Kanelli - Thanks!!!! How have you been? It's been absolute ages since I've seen you. You guys back in Dubai yet or not coming back you think?

Zonker - hehe thanks! how have you been? funny enough i still have those late night pm's we exchanged when no one was on the forums!

DD - heya! I didn't know you went back to aus - you said you're coming back to dubai soon? message me on fb letting me know when we definitely need to get a group together and do something! my fiance is coming here on the 29th and i know he'd be happy to probably meet up with non arab people. a little afraid my family is going to like swallow him up when he comes >.<

and SAGE!!!!!!! omg how have you been! How's the family doing? I hope everyone is doing all right, it's so great to see you still on here. I was so worried I had disappeared for so long and that everyone would've just moved up and along in that time.

-- Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am --

benwj wrote:Hi Bushra,
DF is a bit like Dubai.
Many threaten to leave, but not many do.
Congrats on the engagement. I hope it all goes well for you.
I just moved to sports city. Yes, there is not a lot there other than villas and apartments (nothing else actually), and you need to drive to motor city for the nearest shops.
If you are after a cheap apartment, it is a good alternative to international shitty and the likes.
Its about 30-40 minutes from most of Dubai.
It suits someone wanting to settle down and start a family :wink: , but not really the place for a party animal.
I know if I didn't have kids, I'd be closer to the action and out wakeboarding with chocs or skydiving with DK.

Thanks and yeah picking sports city because tbh its the cheapest that I've been able to find. My family would prefer me staying near them but I cant really afford paying 60k+ a year atm or in the near future so i guess sports city it is!

Most of the people that know me know I'm not really the biggest party animal around so I shouldn't have too much a problem. I enjoy the occasional party every now and then though - I'll probably just have them at my place anyway lol

oh and leave sage alone :( <3
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat