Chocohole

Topic locked
Chocohole May 31, 2011
My guess is that she's a bitter, old 52 year old Dubai vet whose version of a social life is this forum. Quite a few of them around. She has no other outlet to give her 'holier than thou' voice except on the Forum that buys into her useless dribble.

Personally, I come here to learn things from folks and read valid opinions. But all I hear from here is crap about how it 'used to be' and 'I knew that' and 'you have no idea how it really is' or ' that's old news' or 'you're an idiot'. I think it's time for the Choco Queen to be dethroned. Obviously Brit, obviously divorced and obviously bitter about humankind yet clings to this forum as the only solace for an otherwise very lonely and lifeless life.

smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Chocohole May 31, 2011
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Retardation just got a new name: SmokeDawg!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Guyz, Poor Ms Smokedawg is going through a tough time [ie., her PMS induced Insanity] , this condition affects quite a large majority of women believe it or not.

Ms Smokedawg if the pills arent working try this - http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/womenshealth/a/PMS.htm , Some natural remedies

If all else fails try self administration of this ->
Image , But beware this is only a final resort.

Good Luck
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

smokedawg wrote:My guess is that she's a bitter, old 52 year old Dubai vet whose version of a social life is this forum. Quite a few of them around. She has no other outlet to give her 'holier than thou' voice except on the Forum that buys into her useless dribble.

Personally, I come here to learn things from folks and read valid opinions. But all I hear from here is crap about how it 'used to be' and 'I knew that' and 'you have no idea how it really is' or ' that's old news' or 'you're an idiot'. I think it's time for the Choco Queen to be dethroned. Obviously Brit, obviously divorced and obviously bitter about humankind yet clings to this forum as the only solace for an otherwise very lonely and lifeless life.

I know this is an open forum , but I believe its time for here to leave for the sack of redesigned this forum into a more useful and friendly forum like it is intended to I guess. I'm not sure who is the boss around here but someone should take action.she and some others thinks that by badmouthing they win the "discussions" around here , driving most of the thread to a hellhole . I too is part of this nonsense but I have been driven to it ...even to an intelligent level which she has a lack of, has nothing to add but cut and paste newspapers head lines " we all read the same ones , there is no need to read it again "
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

smokedawg, all the flaming has to go to Fight Club. Go be a jerk in there. Thanks :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj wrote:Image

That's no way to talk about Chocs, munchkin!
Bethsmum

Hahahahaha sorry to disappoint you SD, WRONG on every count!

And if you bothered to check some of the other sections you'll see that I and a couple of others are the ONLY ones offering information to other members.

Now go play in FC if you please.

Ta.

www.majorbackfire.com :P
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Chocohole Jun 01, 2011
To be fair, SD did describe Chocs to a tee.

The only thing SD forgot was Chocs's use of the exclamation point!
event horizon

Yes, and you are so highly regarded here too EH :D Your opinion really means a lot. Not.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

event horizon wrote:To be fair, SD did describe Chocs to a tee.

The only thing SD forgot was Chocs's use of the exclamation point!

Sorry sweetheart, his/her/its 'guess' is way off the mark - by about 3 decades! I have a very active social life thanks very much and am into all sorts of extreme and dangerous sports. I happen to love Dubai and the UAe otherwise I wouldn't be here!

Never been divorced, because I've never been married - don't believe in it! And no I'm not single either.

I've probably contributed alot more useful info to this forum over the last 6 or so years than many people. So you can go and have a go at someone else SD. You lost everyone's respect when you spouted your nasty words against other forumers many moons ago. You might want to go and have a look at your previous posts, because as far as I can see you've contributed virtually nothing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Are you 52 choc? I am sure you aware the UAE does not grant visas after 60. 59 actually.
8 to go and you are out to find another place girl.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:Are you 52 choc? I am sure you aware the UAE does not grant visas after 60. 59 actually.
8 to go and you are out to find another place girl.

No I'm not 52! Duh - read my post. Not even mid-30's!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

But all I hear from here is crap about how it 'used to be' and 'I knew that' and 'you have no idea how it really is' or ' that's old news' or 'you're an idiot'.

That's a perfect description of her.

She only forgot one thing!
event horizon

event horizon wrote:
But all I hear from here is crap about how it 'used to be' and 'I knew that' and 'you have no idea how it really is' or ' that's old news' or 'you're an idiot'.

Eh, go back to the Politics forum, trying to play in other sections really doesn't work for you! Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

You know all you guys are proving is that you can't handle it when someone has a different opinion than you and doesn't agree with you.

Just makes you look daft. Do you think I honestly give a hoot about what you think? Not a chance. Because you don't mean anything to me, so I don't know why on earth you seem to think I'll even bat an eyelid at your insults.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

EH is passing judgement on others LOL Dude I didn't know one could get this delusional, first you thought you were a "critic" and now this ! You yourself are nothing but a troll and a one trick pony on this forum, other than the limited phobe brigade do you think anyone body takes you seriously or gives a rats behind about what you think or have to say.

Aptly put, go play with your phobic mates in the politics corner. Yes EH do tell us what new rant Guru Bob or Elders of dong have come up with now.
desertdudeshj

Chocoholic wrote:
event horizon wrote:

Eh, go back to the Politics forum, trying to play in other sections really doesn't work for you! Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

You know all you guys are proving is that you can't handle it when someone has a different opinion than you and doesn't agree with you.

Just makes you look daft. Do you think I honestly give a hoot about what you think? Not a chance. Because you don't mean anything to me, so I don't know why on earth you seem to think I'll even bat an eyelid at your insults.

I think you just batted at least one eyelid.

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Image

EH is passing judgement on others LOL Dude I didn't know one could get this delusional, first you thought you were a "critic" and now this ! You yourself are nothing but a troll and a one trick pony on this forum, other than the limited phobe brigade do you think anyone body takes you seriously or gives a rats behind about what you think or have to say.

Aptly put, go play with your phobic mates in the politics corner. Yes EH do tell us what new rant Guru Bob or Elders of dong have come up with now.

since like you do give "a rats" (sic) about it!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

So Ambassador, here you are stoking the flames then complaining that people keep the feud going.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were enjoying it and like to give a little nudge.

If you don't want to appear that way, maybe you should keep your comments to yourself?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Maybe someone should stop moderating and mind their own business??? Let's see: BM, me, now Ambassador. Who's next???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nobody likes a "moderator" do they. Comes with the territory. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Ladies ( That includes you Ambassy )

ENOUGH !

Come on people, after the longest time I was actually starting to enjoy being here or DF, lets not go down that road again, please ? Pretty please, with suga on top, even ?? :|
desertdudeshj

How about the flaming goes to Fight Club then. So if you and Chocs want to insult BM you can do it there, and BM can continue to insult you, Chocs, DK, Shaf and myself over there too. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:How about the flaming goes to Fight Club then. So if you and Chocs want to insult BM you can do it there, and BM can continue to insult you, Chocs, DK, Shaf and myself over there too. :D

I have been!!! I've been ignoring her in the rest of the forum. That's exactly what I've been saying for ages, but 'certain' people only seem to want to stalk others in the main forum - sad really.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

kanelli wrote:How about the flaming goes to Fight Club then. So if you and Chocs want to insult BM you can do it there, and BM can continue to insult you, Chocs, DK, Shaf and myself over there too. :D

Can I add?
By your post it would seem that you think you, DK and Shafique have never insulted me?
Am I right in my thinking?
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:

I have been!!! I've been ignoring her in the rest of the forum. That's exactly what I've been saying for ages, but 'certain' people only seem to want to stalk others in the main forum - sad really.

I say name and shame those "certain" people.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

No BB because it serves no purpose and they ignore it anyway. Completely pointless exercise. Best thing to do is simply ignore them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

We should know the names and shame?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:We should know the names and shame?

I just wanted to compare my list with others. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:We should know the names and shame?

I just wanted to compare my list with others. :wink:

I attempted that in my "It only lasted a Week or so" thread a few moments ago but its been hijacked by the bickerers already.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat