American Arrested In Dubai

Topic locked
Re: American Arrested in Dubai May 23, 2011
Sticks and stones BM, sticks and stones. You don't bother me in the slightest. But I can see that it's starting to annoy you. You just can't stand it can you. Go and have a drink to calm your nerves, but then that would just be topping up for you I guess.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Sticks and stones BM, sticks and stones. You don't bother me in the slightest. But I can see that it's starting to annoy you. You just can't stand it can you. Go and have a drink to calm your nerves, but then that would just be topping up for you I guess.

Sticks and stones eh?
well in the last couple of weeks according to you, I'm a hardened alcoholic, a smoker, have a fat arse, get 17 year old local bys to pose semi naked, and the latest gem is that I'm a Nazi supporter and want to gas people.

So I don't bother you in the slightest?

So when I start posting that you are an old slag who takes it up the jacksy regularly round the back at Barasti, you won't object?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BM, stop stalking me round the forum leaving rubbish comments, it's getting 'old'!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:BM, stop stalking me round the forum leaving rubbish comments, it's getting 'old'!

Isn't that what you do, make it up as you go along? I'm just joining the party.

Who's getting bothered now? If you can't take it you shouldn't dish it out. I'm just getting warmed up here :D
Bethsmum

You're just showing how peed off you are and it's actually quite hilarious! BM, has finally lost her cool, she's not all that and has lost the plot - well done. I knew that you could finally crack. Now hop off and go drown your sorrows or play with your sheep or something. You're finally showing what a sad little woman you really are, that you CAN'T handle it.

No wonder you got run off the JBR forum, history repeating itself is it?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: American Arrested In Dubai May 23, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:Kanelli, are you suggesting that I'm the one who smells like "Fag Ash Lil"?? :shock: Then that would mean DK smells like "Fag Ash Bil" :lol: :lol:

No, I never made that comment in the first.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Kanelli, are you suggesting that I'm the one who smells like "Fag Ash Lil"?? :shock: Then that would mean DK smells like "Fag Ash Bil" :lol: :lol:

No, I never made that comment in the first.

Oh, lighten up Kanelli. I made that post because YOU mentioned me, unnecessarily I may add. I guess the humor was lost on you. :o No comment would have been forthcoming from me had you left me out of it. Whatever is going on between BM and Chocs is between them (as well as Chocs and UAEKid). I don't get involved in making a comment to any of them and I think it best others do the same. If you feel the need to insert yourself into it do so without bringing in other people unless, of course, there is a motive to stir things up.

Re-read your post. You pointed out that BM isn't the smoker (who was referred to as smelling like Fag Ash Lil), you pointed out that I was the smoker. Why was that?

You want to get along? Don't drag people into your posts, especially when it is totally unwarranted as it can be perceived as you stirring. Or, if you continue to do so, stop telling other people (BM, Chocs, UAEKid) about their behavior. Tangerines and oranges when it comes to name calling and stirring - in the same family, and they both end up with the same outcome.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bloody Hell What's going on?????
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

The wind bag has sprouted another leak, nothing new. Stick around long enough and you'll get used to it and learn to ignore it aswell.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:The wind bag has sprouted another leak, nothing new. Stick around long enough and you'll get used to it and learn to ignore it aswell.

Got any duck tape?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

If only it were that simple :D
desertdudeshj

patience wrote:Bloody Hell What's going on?????

Old Chocs thought she would use her vast knowledge about to proclaim that I was a Nazi supporter and I would like to gas people.

-- Mon May 23, 2011 4:13 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:The wind bag has sprouted another leak, nothing new. Stick around long enough and you'll get used to it and learn to ignore it aswell.

Got any duck tape?

It's just a shame that duck tape would be wasted on an evil b1tch like you.
Bethsmum

Do you know what??? I always thought it was duct tape so I looked it up apparently you can say both........who knew??? So in spite of everything you really can learn something new every day!!!!!!
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

patience wrote:Do you know what??? I always thought it was duct tape so I looked it up apparently you can say both........who knew??? So in spite of everything you really can learn something new every day!!!!!!

Especially on DF!!! What you can learn on DF has no limits!!! It's just a well of information. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:So when I start posting that you are an old slag who takes it up the jacksy regularly round the back at Barasti, you won't object?

Irina......is that you? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

BlueOrb wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:So when I start posting that you are an old slag who takes it up the jacksy regularly round the back at Barasti, you won't object?

Irina......is that you? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You haven't been with some bird called irina at Barasti have you? Is that whats Chocs is calling herself these days?
Bethsmum

@BlueOrb

That was the funniest comment all day - still crying with laughter.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

patience wrote:@BlueOrb

That was the funniest comment all day - still crying with laughter.

Glad you appreciated it! :D

Just to clarify - it was intended as a joke, and i can confirm i have never taken anyone up anywhere behind Barasti. Mainly because i don't go there!
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Blue, you been a naughty boy !

No BTW I think its Svetlana :D
desertdudeshj

patience wrote:Do you know what??? I always thought it was duct tape so I looked it up apparently you can say both........who knew??? So in spite of everything you really can learn something new every day!!!!!!

LOL yes you can use both, I weighed up which one I should use, but it didn't matter.

BM's obviously talking from experience, haven't been to Barasti in forever, not my kinda place anymore.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I know I shouldn't laugh but some of the exchanges on here are really quite creative (from both sides). I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end (so to speak ooh er Mrs) but it is very funny.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

patience wrote:I know I shouldn't laugh but some of the exchanges on here are really quite creative (from both sides). I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end (so to speak ooh er Mrs) but it is very funny.

Means you still have to be broken in ! Don't worry we'll hold an initiation ceremony very soon :mrgreen:

Or you can start one anytime you like :blackeye:
desertdudeshj

LOL also I don't think BM can be mistaken for a Russian, they're generally slim and pretty. A Ukranian shot putter would probably be more like it - might want to watch the steroid shots though.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

O those Russians !

desertdudeshj

Sorry to tell you DDS, Boney M are actually GERMAN!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

patience wrote:I know I shouldn't laugh but some of the exchanges on here are really quite creative (from both sides). I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end (so to speak ooh er Mrs) but it is very funny.

It's OK to laugh, I am. I'm sitting on the other side of the fence and watching it play out rather than be part of it!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:Sorry to tell you DDS, Boney M are actually GERMAN!

Er...I was refering to the last line of that song...O those Russians. Anyways too big a connection to make, my bad, I guess :D
desertdudeshj

The song was about Rasputin, a Russian!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Yes I know that lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

The opening line itself says it all

"There lived a certain man in Russia long ago"

Chocs you need to bring back your focus, all your efforts are concentrated at the open front ! :D
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat