"I Do Care About My Dogs!"

Topic locked
"I do care about my dogs!" Apr 29, 2011
This woman infuriates me! How do you take good care of your dogs when they roam outside of your property, and the one has festering wounds on its neck with maggots. She is full of crap and does not deserve to keep any animals. The sad part is that she thinks she is being humane!

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id ... 20rescuers

The kicker is when she says this, “Why would I buy expensive dogs and not take care of them? I want him back but I will not pay the medical bills. I choose who treats my dog, like I would choose which school my children go to.” Translation: I care about money and not the dog or my responsibilities to my animals.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: "I Do Care About My Dogs!" Apr 29, 2011
I love animals in two circumstances ->

1. When they are deep fried.
2. When they are free
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: "I do care about my dogs!" Apr 29, 2011
I've been following this story and she's only come out to try and cover herself, but done more damage in the process. If she's such an animal lover, how could she miss holes and festering wounds in the dogs neck? I hope the DM don't give the dog back to her and confiscate the other two that she has.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

“I treat them (the dogs) the same way I treat my children” “Maybe when the driver came to feed them, he left him outside”. she said!

The only benefit of employing Asian and Indian Sub Continent Itinerant, uneducated and unqualified domestic staff is that initially, it doesn’t cost that much, the downside we read about regularly in the UAE press. It comes as no surprise to me the dogs were neglected, when you have a carer who is probably more used to committing an injured dog to the curry pot, than spending what is equivalent to a Month’s wages in Vet’s bills, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to the owner either.

My concern however, would be for the children.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: "I Do Care About My Dogs!" Apr 29, 2011
Apparently the Municipality went to the villa and checked on the other two dogs. The dogs were given a pass - said they were in good condition. :shock: :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dillon wrote:
“I treat them (the dogs) the same way I treat my children” “Maybe when the driver came to feed them, he left him outside”. she said!

The only benefit of employing Asian and Indian Sub Continent Itinerant, uneducated and unqualified domestic staff is that initially, it doesn’t cost that much, the downside we read about regularly in the UAE press. It comes as no surprise to me the dogs were neglected, when you have a carer who is probably more used to committing an injured dog to the curry pot, than spending what is equivalent to a Month’s wages in Vet’s bills, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to the owner either.

Love the dogs; hate the "Asians"! Reeks of prejudice.
Bloody typical, what? :mrgreen:
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:
Dillon wrote:

Love the dogs; hate the "Asians"! Reeks of prejudice.
Bloody typical, what? :mrgreen:

Prejudiced? Naah! If I were as poor as these people I’d eat my master’s pets too.

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: "I do care about my dogs!" Apr 30, 2011
The Hounds of the Baskervillas love the lady who comes and cleans here.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: "I Do Care About My Dogs!" Apr 30, 2011
Here is the original article reporting the case - http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id ... use%20case

I really hope that Dubai Municipality will fine her and remove the rest of the dogs from the home. This woman should not own any pets again!

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 am --

Dillon wrote:

No kidding, I worry about the kids too! :shock:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: "I do care about my dogs!" Apr 30, 2011
Well apparently she was given 3 days t produce all the paper work for the other two dogs and if she couldn't, then they were going to be removed.

Yeah I also thought someone needs to go and check on her children.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat