Topic locked

Who is nuttier?

Charlie Sheen
43%
Moammar Khadafy
57%

Total votes : 7

Re: Who is nuttier? Mar 07, 2011
True. However, it still beggars belief that everyone just sits back and watches him self-destruct, but hey who am I kidding it's a ratings winner right?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Who Is Nuttier? Mar 07, 2011
He's an adult Chocs. No one can make him get the care he needs. I'm sure that everyone is not sitting around and watching him self-destruct. They are watching a man they have no control over. I'm sure that there has been intervention and plenty of people who have been telling him that he needs treatment. Even if he hurts himself he can't be committed, unless he hurts someone else. One can only imagine what his father and family are going through watching this happen before their eyes. It has to be heartbreaking to see someone you love rapidly disintegrate.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Who is nuttier? Mar 07, 2011
It's his children I feel for the most. Can you imagine seeing your father as a complete wreck all over the tv every day?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Who is nuttier? Mar 08, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:It's his children I feel for the most. Can you imagine seeing your father as a complete wreck all over the tv every day?

Apparently the mother of the twins is very protective of the children and more likely sheltering them from seeing or hearing any of it. She did file for a restraining order to keep him away from the children until he gets help. Even his latest "girlfriend" supported the mother of the children. His children (ages 7 and 6) by Denise Richards are probably too old to completely shelter them and his oldest daughter is around 25. Very painful indeed for the older ones. Children can be the cruelest people at times and I'm sure the 7 and 6 year old ones are hearing some crap from the kids around them. Parents talk in front of children, and children repeat it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Who is nuttier? Mar 08, 2011
Looks like they've changed the title to "One and a half Men"...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat