The Auschwitz Album

Topic locked
The Auschwitz Album Mar 03, 2011
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Auschwitz Album Mar 03, 2011
And the purpose of this thread is.............????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

With all the recent talk about the holocaust and specially some here who don't know much about it. Just wanted to share some pics, I've come to find out that this album is very rare and not easy to come by and one of the if not the only photgraphic evidences remaining of what went on there before it was liberated as there was a strict no photgraphy rule as the Nazi's did not want to keep any documentation that could link them to the crimes.

Just protrays the tragedy that happened there and the many other places like Treblinka and sobibor, puts faces to events we just read about. Pretty grim if I must say, specially when you think that most probably with in a short time of these photographs taken, most of these people were killed.

You are most welcome not to click the link or view them. I didn't write anything with the link as the pictures themselves were telling
desertdudeshj

Makes you wonder why the Palestinians don't go a bit easier on them doesn't it? You know after all they've been though.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:Makes you wonder why the Palestinians don't go a bit easier on them doesn't it? You know after all they've been though.

Because quite simply the Jewish people are seen as they key to the 'end of days'. Isaac Newton studied the bible code for years and three key things would have to happen before the end of the world as he predicts or as the prophecy says according to him in 2060. I can't remember the first thing, which has happened, the second being the return of the Jews to Jerusalem, and the third being the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple, which was twice demolished in the past and is where the Rock Mosque now stands (so called because of the large rock at it's centre, where the Prophet Muhammad allegedly stood before he ascended to heaven. Obviously the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple, would mean that the Mosque be demolished - which being sacred to Islam, would cause war.

There's also the second coming and the arrival of the anti-christ as well. So you would see why certain people would fear them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

benwj wrote:Makes you wonder why the Palestinians don't go a bit easier on them doesn't it? You know after all they've been though.

Ben, you are very bad.
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:

Because quite simply the Jewish people are seen as they key to the 'end of days'. Isaac Newton studied the bible code for years and three key things would have to happen before the end of the world as he predicts or as the prophecy says according to him in 2060. I can't remember the first thing, which has happened, the second being the return of the Jews to Jerusalem, and the third being the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple, which was twice demolished in the past and is where the Rock Mosque now stands (so called because of the large rock at it's centre, where the Prophet Muhammad allegedly stood before he ascended to heaven. Obviously the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple, would mean that the Mosque be demolished - which being sacred to Islam, would cause war.

There's also the second coming and the arrival of the anti-christ as well. So you would see why certain people would fear them.

Geez, and here I was thinking that the Palestinians only fear getting shot at, bombed and downtrodden.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat