Dubai Hit: Mossad To Apologise?

Topic locked
Dubai hit: Mossad to Apologise? Dec 26, 2010
Mossad, it appears, will be apologising to the UK for using forged passports in the Dubai murder of al Mabouh.

They are not apologising for a cold blooded assassination - presumably they have a view of law that says it is ok to kill Arabs at will and even if they get caught out, they can bluff their way out of it.

But I didn't think that Israel had admitted to carrying out this murder - but I guess with this forthcoming apology they are finally admitting to what everyone knew was the case.

Mossad chief to apologize to Britain
Published: Dec. 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM
ArticleComments (0)

LONDON, Dec. 26 (UPI) -- Israel will apologize for using British passports in the assassination of a Hamas operative in Dubai, Mossad insiders said.

The Daily Telegraph Saturday quoted Israeli sources saying newly appointed Mossad head Tamir Pardo will promise British Foreign Secretary William Hague that the agency will refrain from using fake British documents in operations abroad.

He is expected to meet with British officials in January, the newspaper said.

Britain in March expelled a Mossad official from London after it was discovered that 12 British passports were used by a hit squad to kill Hamas operative Mahmoud al Mabhouh in his Dubai hotel room in January.

Israel never officially acknowledged it was responsible for Mabhouh's death.

Dubai authorities named Israel as the chief suspect and said it sent a hit squad who used an array of forged passports from Britain, Ireland, France, Germany and Australia to enter the country and carry out the killing.

Outgoing Mossad chief Meir Dagan refused to apologize to Britain for using the forged documents, The Jerusalem Post said.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 293371163/

Interesting times indeed.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Dubai Hit: Mossad To Apologise? Dec 26, 2010
I wonder if this has anything to do with the wikileaks Assange said he was about to release about this situation ? A little damage control perhaps ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dubai hit: Mossad to Apologise? Dec 26, 2010
Why should they have to apologise for taking out a killer? Job well done IMO. Big up the Isrealis.
Bethsmum

:roll:
Donate your passport to the Mossad so they won't have to steal or forge british passports the next time round. If your drunk behind would have bothered to read, they are not apologising for the killing but for forging the passports.
desertdudeshj

Re: Dubai hit: Mossad to Apologise? Dec 26, 2010
Do what? I a am a Jewess! Sorry to those non lovin Jews, but there you go,,,, Lovin yo DDS
Bethsmum

???
desertdudeshj

Re: Dubai hit: Mossad to Apologise? Dec 27, 2010
isn't it time you sorted your signature DDS? BTW I have no idea what you meant in your previous post about by my British passport :drunken:

If your drunk behind would have bothered to read Eh???

Why should I apologise for Mossad when they are there to protect me?
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Hit: Mossad To Apologise? Dec 27, 2010
^look guys, get a room.

DDS a warning to you for starting the mudslinging in this thread.

BM - indeed it is strange that Mossad would consider apologising (they still haven't done so yet). They in the past thought like you - the law doesn't apply to them when it comes to killing Arabs, they just have to believe they are killing bad guys and sod what the law and the rest of the world thinks. But, as DDS points out, the apology is to our government for faking our (i.e. British) passports in the murder.

Perhaps it is something to do with Wikileaks? Let's see.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mahmoud al Mabhouh was killed in Dubai after having arrived in the country from Syria using one of his five passports, under the fake name of Abdul Raaouf Mohamed. He was involved in several terrorist attacks against Israel, including the abduction and murder of two Israeli soldiers. He was in Dubai to close on a arm smuggle deal. And this of course does not make al shafique beleive he was a bad guy.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:^look guys, get a room.

DDS a warning to you for starting the mudslinging in this thread.

BM - indeed it is strange that Mossad would consider apologising (they still haven't done so yet). They in the past thought like you - the law doesn't apply to them when it comes to killing Arabs, they just have to believe they are killing bad guys and sod what the law and the rest of the world thinks. But, as DDS points out, the apology is to our government for faking our (i.e. British) passports in the murder.

Perhaps it is something to do with Wikileaks? Let's see.

Cheers,
Shafique

Thought like me? The law doesn't apply to me when killing Arabs? What the hell are you talking about? I've never broken a law in my life except for speeding. As Herve rightly points out, he was terrorist and got what he deserved, he lived by the sword and died the same route. The end i wish for all terrorists, even the IRA and they aren't Arabs. It's just that most terrorists seem to be Muslims at the moments and not all of these are Arab, so Shaf that statement is a load of BS. You say DDS is mudslingin, you can do the same but you are able to flower it up a bit better than him.
Bethsmum

Israel commits murder in Dubai, fanbois find reasons to believe it was not illegal.

Strange that Israel itself doesn't make these arguments - probably because they know they don't have a legal leg to stand on.

But that said, given that so many ex-Russians are now in Israel, I guess they've just imported the Russian way of getting rid of people - eg like killing Russians in the UK with radiation (Litvenyenko) then pretending it had nothing to do with them!

But we'll see if Israel does apologise as the report says and therefore admits to this murder.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well I hope they don't apologise because they've done the world a favour.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Why should they have to apologise for taking out a killer? Job well done IMO. Big up the Isrealis.

Are you being sarcastic or real?
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Dubai hit: Mossad to Apologise? Dec 28, 2010
symmetric wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Why should they have to apologise for taking out a killer? Job well done IMO. Big up the Isrealis.

Are you being sarcastic or real?

BM is the real deal Sym, I've always had a soft spot for the Isrealis. They look after their own, period. I wish the British government would follow their example. I'm sick of being a second class citizen in my own country. I'm a firm believer in locals being top dog in their own country, just as you are in yours. I respect the ways of the Emiratis as I respect the ways of the isrealis. That man was a terrorist and a killer, if I'd have had a gun, I would have done the job myself. A waste of good man's breath IMO.
Bethsmum

apologise for what, the guy was a thug, a killer, under a false ID and on a rocket shopping spree.
Good riddance!
capsicum
BANNED

capsicum wrote:apologise for what, the guy was a thug, a killer, under a false ID and on a rocket shopping spree.
Good riddance!

Exactly, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Bethsmum

Re: Dubai Hit: Mossad To Apologise? Dec 28, 2010
^You'd expect the Israelis to be proud of their successful mission then ... but let's see whether they do apologise and own up to the killing or not.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

That's right Shaf, don't give up will you?
I doubt if Mossad will apologise or own up, after all, they don't care what the world thinks about them, as long as they look after their own. They don't comment on security matters. They are working for the security of their country, like all secret services. What's there to apologise for?
Bethsmum

No intention of giving up! ;)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger - I was as surprised as you are that Mossad was effectively going to own up to the murder in Dubai.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:No intention of giving up! ;)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger - I was as surprised as you are that Mossad was effectively going to own up to the murder in Dubai.

Cheers,
Shafique

LOL
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk