sick and fed up of all the squabbling ?

Poll ended at Sep 13, 2010

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes : 15

Re: Who is sick and fed up................. Sep 12, 2010
rudeboy wrote:i aint sick nor fed up and stop complaining wussses 8)

lol why are they ALWAYS complaining!!!! they aint happy with dubai, they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars, they aint happy with anything are they?? And now they aint happy with a few people fighting on a forum!!!! lol

I thought that was quite funny.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

And now they aint happy with a few people fighting on a forum!!!! lol

Well-done, RB. It looks like little complex of our Great mod - he always must massage own ego because feels "out of equation". :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:

And now they aint happy with a few people fighting on a forum!!!! lol

Well-done, RB. It looks like little complex of our Great mod - he always must massage own ego because feels "out of equation". :wink:

What are you on about? All he's asking is if people are fed up with the squabbling. What's this got to do with massaging his ego?
Bethsmum

Re: Who is sick and fed up................. Sep 13, 2010
bonk wrote:
rudeboy wrote:they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars,

Erm, what is your problem with people who not happy about that? Are you trying to say kittens (or any of God's creatures) deserve to be thrown out of vehicles? Or that humans are entitled to seek pleasure in torturing, maiming, or killing kittens (or any of God's creatures)? Or something else that I'm missing?

rudeboy wrote:And now they aint happy with a few people fighting on a forum!!!! lol

People choose to fight in a forum. Kittens don't choose to be chucked out of cars on a highway by cowardly wusses.

oh man i felt like banging my head against the wall. SERIOUSLY BONK what are you ON ABOUT!!! bonk add ers at the end of bonk ;)

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:..........they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars......... lol

It's bad enough that someone could think something like that and find humor in it, but it's really sick to "say it out loud". Just goes to show how twisted you are RB.

whats twisted about sayin "they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars" :S see the problem with DUBAI and this forum is EVERYONE thinks they are expert in reading other peoples mind!!! lol bora i was being sarcastic and do you see me saying oh lets go for a drive and chuck kittens out of our car :S lol

throwing kittens out of a fast moving car is not like the biggest problem us humans are facing. is it??

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:Can I throw RB bound and gagged out of my car window, preferably into the path of an oncoming truck!

i knew it she was kinky but didnt know she wanted to tie me up 8)

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm --

sage & onion wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Can I throw RB bound and gagged out of my car window, preferably into the path of an oncoming truck!

I think you need to really have some feeling for the truck!

am sure she will note that down in her diary :lol:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
bonk wrote:
rudeboy wrote:they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars,

Erm, what is your problem with people who not happy about that? Are you trying to say kittens (or any of God's creatures) deserve to be thrown out of vehicles? Or that humans are entitled to seek pleasure in torturing, maiming, or killing kittens (or any of God's creatures)? Or something else that I'm missing?

rudeboy wrote:And now they aint happy with a few people fighting on a forum!!!! lol

People choose to fight in a forum. Kittens don't choose to be chucked out of cars on a highway by cowardly wusses.

oh man i felt like banging my head against the wall. SERIOUSLY BONK what are you ON ABOUT!!! bonk add ers at the end of bonk ;)

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:..........they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars......... lol

It's bad enough that someone could think something like that and find humor in it, but it's really sick to "say it out loud". Just goes to show how twisted you are RB.

whats twisted about sayin "they aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars" :S see the problem with DUBAI and this forum is EVERYONE thinks they are expert in reading other peoples mind!!! lol bora i was being sarcastic and do you see me saying oh lets go for a drive and chuck kittens out of our car :S lol

throwing kittens out of a fast moving car is not like the biggest problem us humans are facing. is it??

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 pm --

i knew it she was kinky but didnt know she wanted to tie me up 8)

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm --

sage & onion wrote:

I think you need to really have some feeling for the truck!

am sure she will note that down in her diary :lol:

WHO LET THE DOG OUT???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy wrote: throwing kittens out of a fast moving car is not like the biggest problem us humans are facing. is it??

Its a pretty big problem for the kitten!

Besides you attempting to trivialise it, its inhumane, cruel, sick and the kind of behaviour expected of barbaric unintelligent morons.

I bet if I organised a real gladiator contest to the death here, it would be full of kitten throwing cretins. Mind you, I might make a dirham or two...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Who Is Sick And Fed Up................. Sep 13, 2010
Well seems like its still a sport for some

http://gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the- ... owing-girl
desertdudeshj

Dubai Knight wrote:
rudeboy wrote: throwing kittens out of a fast moving car is not like the biggest problem us humans are facing. is it??

Its a pretty big problem for the kitten!

Besides you attempting to trivialise it, its inhumane, cruel, sick and the kind of behaviour expected of barbaric unintelligent morons.

I bet if I organised a real gladiator contest to the death here, it would be full of kitten throwing cretins. Mind you, I might make a dirham or two...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

a cat has 9 lives 8) and they are bloody dam flexible so dam flexible that they can survive a 3 storey drop.

before the dubaiforum "experts" try to chew my a$$ and say its all bullc$ap, i suggest you watch
and realise that there is 50% chance that a cat can survive being dropped out of a moving car!!! I am not supporting cats being dropped out of cars but is it really that big of a problem for the cats who literually do have 9 lives :twisted: 8) :lol:

but then again you will have different opinions about cats when you are done with these clips :evil:

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

In a kitten vs H2 Hummer tyre contest...I think the Hummer will always win.

Unfair contest.

Simple answer: don't do it!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

rudeboy wrote:
bonk wrote:

What am I on about? I'm asking you what you were on about, because it sounded to me like you were having a go at forum members who "aint happy with people chucking kittens out of fast moving cars".

When you've finished banging your head :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bom: , let me know what your point was.

No rush though. I always find a good banging helps clear the head :mrgreen:

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 pm --

rudeboy wrote:there is 50% chance that a cat can survive being dropped out of a moving car!

So that's 50% chance it won't survive then?

Would you be happy about being dropped out of a moving car if you had a 50% chance of survival?

If you don't support the hobby of chucking cats out of moving cars, then I still don't get the point you're trying to make.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Who Is Sick And Fed Up................. Sep 14, 2010
^^^RB might not be happy, but some people might be seeing him roll across SZR trying to avoid the cars. Difference is, the kittens don't survive.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

rudeboy, I suspect two things, a) You don't see the big deal about killing helpless baby animals for amusement, b) You know it is a sensitive topic and really wanted to do a wind up here. Both of these gain a "You're acting like a heartless moron!" declaration from me. Congrats!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Who is sick and fed up................. Sep 14, 2010
Have to agree there K. Seriously RB, what's wrong with you? Go and bang some sense into that head of yours, because it really looks like you need it.

Tell you what, would you like to take on my kitty? He's a big boy! Go on pick a fight with him, I know who would win!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I'm starting to wonder whether the purpose of the replies is simply to state the obvious...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:I'm starting to wonder whether the purpose of the replies is simply to state the obvious...

LOL really? You think? Naaaaah surely not!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Geez talk about off topic :lol: :lol:

Good job me and sagey are really easy going Mods :P
arniegang

So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Who is sick and fed up................. Sep 15, 2010
arniegang wrote: Good job me and sagey are really easy going Mods :P

Both still taking the Senokot then?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

arniegang wrote:Geez talk about off topic :lol: :lol:

you two should go on holidays and make me a MOD and then we will see who is sick and fed up...... ;)

lol once I am done with these lot there wont be any fighting :D

and yes cats are cute 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
arniegang wrote:Geez talk about off topic :lol: :lol:

you two should go on holidays and make me a MOD and then we will see who is sick and fed up...... ;)

lol once I am done with these lot there wont be any fighting :D

and yes cats are cute 8)

yea right

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat