Jews And Palestinians Or Chocoholic And Bora Bora?

Topic locked
Re: Jews and Palestinians or Chocoholic and Bora Bora? Sep 02, 2010
Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
Frankly, I would suggest neither, I believe there is too much history for reconciliation or reparation in both cases, furthermore, had it not been for the stronger characters of the latest subjects of Bora Boras recent unprovoked verbal onslaughts, I feel sure that formal complaints would have been registered with the Forums most senior management, for conduct unbecoming a moderator.

Dillon, if you take note there are some of you here that are having a constant go at me, probably a lack of better things to do/say. I have, with regard to several posts, passed up responding, but it seems that some of you can't get past bringing me into many of your posts. As a Mod, I am not restricted in responding to posts. As a member, you don't have carte blanche. Anything I have said as viewed as an "attack" was not over the top. But it seems that I am a "constant" for some of you, so knock yourselves out until you can find another topic that could actually be interesting. As for those who you would complain to, they DO see both sides of all issues, unlike those who perceive what is going on as "one sided".

My belief is that what you are considering as ‘a constant go at me’ is merely retaliation from one of your earlier attacks, which you claim now was ‘not over the top’, an attack, is an attack and as I have previously stated, you ‘should expect retaliation from an unprovoked attack’.

I too, as have others, resisted from rising to the provocation of some of your posts;

‘If I thought any one of them were worth the bother I would be trumping them’
‘BM is the leader of this little herd with her sheeps right behind her’
‘Seems that "Brit talk" is a language only they understand’

Three choices from one post alone, again, unprovoked inflammatory comment and unsuitable behaviour as a moderator, I’m not suggesting you should be gagged from commenting freely within the forum neither do I believe I have exclusive rights, but I believe your comment, Sense of humour aside, as a moderator should conform to the forums own rules of conduct.

The whole essence of the majority of your postings is ‘me’ and ‘them’ you against the rest of the world, your opening statement in this post; ‘Dillon, if you take note there are some of you here that are having a constant go at me’ what exactly do you mean by ‘some of you here’ is this another snipe at what you see as a conspiracy against you? This forum is a collection of individuals who, I believe are more than capable of formulating their own opinions based what they individually perceive from the various contributions made by others, so don’t be surprised that some of them agree with each other and others don’t?

The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group, a policy that has now has been confirmed by that little minx, Melika969 who has been successfully winding up BM and Chocoholic, feeding them ammunition for their guns and pi$$ing up your back, when she thinks you’re not looking.

If you persist in executing such a playground policy then be prepared to deal with bullies, bigger and better at it than you. You had the opportunity to cease all this childish nonsense a short while ago and failed to grasp it, I suggest you do it now.

And for the record, it is a flock of sheep, not a herd.
The language is English, not British or UK, contrary to Bill Gates’ opinion.

Kind regards

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

i dont think i want to see melika in a BIKINI :S especially not after what I have heard about her :S

anyways I think Bora will own both of them like they do in a jail :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:No because I'm not interested in fighting with anyone.

You are really so funny, a while ago in this thread you posted;

Chocs out (of this thread anyway).

But here you are again, can't resist :blah5: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
Frankly, I would suggest neither, I believe there is too much history for reconciliation or reparation in both cases, furthermore, had it not been for the stronger characters of the latest subjects of Bora Boras recent unprovoked verbal onslaughts, I feel sure that formal complaints would have been registered with the Forums most senior management, for conduct unbecoming a moderator.

Dillon, if you take note there are some of you here that are having a constant go at me, probably a lack of better things to do/say. I have, with regard to several posts, passed up responding, but it seems that some of you can't get past bringing me into many of your posts. As a Mod, I am not restricted in responding to posts. As a member, you don't have carte blanche. Anything I have said as viewed as an "attack" was not over the top. But it seems that I am a "constant" for some of you, so knock yourselves out until you can find another topic that could actually be interesting. As for those who you would complain to, they DO see both sides of all issues, unlike those who perceive what is going on as "one sided".

My belief is that what you are considering as ‘a constant go at me’ is merely retaliation from one of your earlier attacks, which you claim now was ‘not over the top’, an attack, is an attack and as I have previously stated, you ‘should expect retaliation from an unprovoked attack’.

I too, as have others, resisted from rising to the provocation of some of your posts;

‘If I thought any one of them were worth the bother I would be trumping them’
‘BM is the leader of this little herd with her sheeps right behind her’
‘Seems that "Brit talk" is a language only they understand’

Three choices from one post alone, again, unprovoked inflammatory comment and unsuitable behaviour as a moderator, I’m not suggesting you should be gagged from commenting freely within the forum neither do I believe I have exclusive rights, but I believe your comment, Sense of humour aside, as a moderator should conform to the forums own rules of conduct.

The whole essence of the majority of your postings is ‘me’ and ‘them’ you against the rest of the world, your opening statement in this post; ‘Dillon, if you take note there are some of you here that are having a constant go at me’ what exactly do you mean by ‘some of you here’ is this another snipe at what you see as a conspiracy against you? This forum is a collection of individuals who, I believe are more than capable of formulating their own opinions based what they individually perceive from the various contributions made by others, so don’t be surprised that some of them agree with each other and others don’t?

The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group, a policy that has now has been confirmed by that little minx, Melika969 who has been successfully winding up BM and Chocoholic, feeding them ammunition for their guns and pi$$ing up your back, when she thinks you’re not looking.

If you persist in executing such a playground policy then be prepared to deal with bullies, bigger and better at it than you. You had the opportunity to cease all this childish nonsense a short while ago and failed to grasp it, I suggest you do it now.

And for the record, it is a flock of sheep, not a herd.
The language is English, not British or UK, contrary to Bill Gates’ opinion.

Kind regards

Well if you think the word "newbie" is an attack, then you must be very thin skinned. Clearly you persist in keeping this alive, so knock yourself out.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Jews And Palestinians Or Chocoholic And Bora Bora? Sep 02, 2010

Thanks Dillon for the kind regards, basically Bora is a great friend of mine and I cant stand someone picking up on her falsely! anyway u are entitled to ur opinions. and free to judge!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

sage & onion wrote:

It really wasn't that long ago. :lol: You see Sage, if I had said that, rather than just having a chuckle thinking it, I would be "attacking" her. Now watch the fallout I get for this. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

sage & onion wrote:

Wouldn't "Chocs away" be better......... :D
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group,

Well if you think the word "newbie" is an attack, then you must be very thin skinned. Clearly you persist in keeping this alive, so knock yourself out.

You're showing your ignorance again Bora, read it again.

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm --

melika969 wrote:

Thanks Dillon for the kind regards, basically Bora is a great friend of mine and I cant stand someone picking up on her falsely! anyway u are entitled to ur opinions. and free to judge!

You're welcome Melika969, anytime.
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group,

There you go again Dillon. Another one who can't help himself. I guess saying you are "thin skinned" was another attack..............so be it. If you BM, and DP have a need to go after me because of Mel's posts, then, like I say, so be it. Flock/herd - doesn't change the content.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

looks like i will need a olympic size swimming pool with these lot :D

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm --

sage & onion wrote:

if you notice, she couldnt resist me and thats why she came back 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

There you go again Dillon. Another one who can't help himself. I guess saying you are "thin skinned" was another attack..............so be it. If you BM, and DP have a need to go after me because of Mel's posts, then, like I say, so be it. Flock/herd - doesn't change the content.

You're getting paranoid now Bora, no one is suggesting calling me thin skinned was an attack and I'm not suggesting there is a conspiracy against you over Mel's posts, read what I wrote, take it at face value and stop adding your own spin. I said "The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group" meaning, labelled as newbies, you attacked us! now clinb down from your high horse and 'smell the coffee'

Kind Regards
Dillon

no one attacked u and ur friends Dillon, that s the point u dont get, maybe as Chocs said to me u havent seen real ATTACKS yet!

hehe and i m still amazed how u have dragged me into this! :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Guys and Gals, seriously can you all just leave it! All of this is a waste of energy and time - who needs it. Just move on, be productive, contribute, instead of b*tching at one another, which serves no purpose whatsoever.

FYI, I have asked that this thread be deleted - which it will be later on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

melika969 wrote:no one attacked u and ur friends Dillon, that s the point u dont get, maybe as Chocs said to me u havent seen real ATTACKS yet!

hehe and i m still amazed how u have dragged me into this! :lol: :lol:

And is that a veiled threat melika? I think you too would be well advised to let the subject die a natural death and move on.
Dillon

hehehe! Dillon I think the only one who threaten others is you! look at this:

you persist in executing such a playground policy then be prepared to deal with bullies, bigger and better at it than you.

and now u are advising me??

oh btw I dont think I ever attacked u, but u called me minx?!! So maybe u should be advised to instead of giving lectures to others, watch ur language more!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Again - what is the point of all this? Answer - Nothing, zero, nadda, zip.

Pack it up kids, get over it, move along, nothing to see. Be productive, contribute, stop moaning at each other.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Yes Dear!
Dillon

Chocoholic wrote:Guys and Gals, seriously can you all just leave it! All of this is a waste of energy and time - who needs it. Just move on, be productive, contribute, instead of b*tching at one another, which serves no purpose whatsoever.

FYI, I have asked that this thread be deleted - which it will be later on.

Why delete it? Seems to me everyone here is an "adult" and is able to "stand in the kitchen". Right?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

delete it? why? sooner or later it will all happen again! :lol: :lol: we have tons of this kind of threads in fight club!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Seeing as the original thread was partially aimed at me, I have every right to ask for it to be removed. Threads like this serve no purpose but to carry on causing problems and people in question have been made aware of this.

'Why delete it? Seems to me everyone here is an "adult" and is able to "stand in the kitchen". Right?' - really? Because you're all acting like a bunch of kids in the play ground to me!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Seeing as the original thread was partially aimed at me, I have every right to ask for it to be removed. Threads like this serve no purpose but to carry on causing problems and people in question have been made aware of this.

'Why delete it? Seems to me everyone here is an "adult" and is able to "stand in the kitchen". Right?' - really? Because you're all acting like a bunch of kids in the play ground to me!

Chocs, my first post was not an attack on you, I just stated a well known public fact - we have history. No name calling, no backhand slaps. You just did what you think you do best.

Your response was to attack. Nothing new there.

Chocoholic wrote:In all honesty, she doesn't bother me. Her issues. Clearly a bored housewife, who doesn't get any so she has to take her frustrations out somewhere. I made my peace a long time ago, she can't let it go - sadly. Just look at how she attacks, Bethsmum, Dillon and the rest. Maybe someone needs to smuggle her in a 'toy'.

And that's all I have to say on the subject.

Cue so called witty, unfunny and catty retort!

According to Dillion, my calling them "newbies" was an attack. Hey, we were all newbies at one time, even you. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
According to Dillion, my calling them "newbies" was an attack. Hey, we were all newbies at one time, even you. :)

This is now the THIRD time I have had to explain to you that you got it wrong, I DID NOT THINK THAT CALLING ME A NEWBIE WAS AN ATTACK.

I said, "The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group" meaning, labelled as newbies, you attacked us, not by calling us newbies but because we WERE newbies, I don't mind being called a newbie, you can call me a newbie for as long as you like, I love being called a newbie, if I could change my name to Dillon the newbie I would, knock, knock, hello, is there anybody there?!
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

This is now the THIRD time I have had to explain to you that you got it wrong, I DID NOT THINK THAT CALLING ME A NEWBIE WAS AN ATTACK.

I said, "The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that [b]you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group" meaning, labelled as newbies, you attacked us,[/b] not by calling us newbies but because we WERE newbies, I don't mind being called a newbie, you can call me a newbie for as long as you like, I love being called a newbie, if I could change my name to Dillon the newbie I would, knock, knock, hello, is there anybody there?!

You are contradicting yourself Dillon. See text above. You spend so much time being so wordy over something so insignificant as a word - Newbie. :roll:

So, all this fuss because you were labelled as a "newbie"?? Good Lord!!! :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I was called a sh!t stirrer!

Why? love and peace to all.

My country has been at war so often in the past, I can feel no aggresion to mankind.

Please dont hurt me................................please. :drunken:
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:I was called a sh!t stirrer!

My country has been at war so often in the past, I can feel no aggresion to mankind.

Drew, we ALL get called a stirrer at least once!!! You are not alone. :alien: I'm sure you have been called worse!! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

I said, "The reason why you’re at loggerheads with BM, DP and I, is that [b]you attacked all three of us within as many days as ‘Newbies’ to the group" meaning, labelled as newbies, you attacked us,[/b] not by calling us newbies but because we WERE newbies, I don't mind being called a newbie, you can call me a newbie for as long as you like, I love being called a newbie, if I could change my name to Dillon the newbie I would, knock, knock, hello, is there anybody there?!

You are contradicting yourself Dillon. See text above. You spend so much time being so wordy over something so insignificant as a word - Newbie. :roll:

So, all this fuss because you were labelled as a "newbie"?? Good Lord!!! :roll:

Well I tried, I can only put it down to the Gene Pool and the high level of abnormalities within, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic :(
Dillon

Can't help yourself can you? Go sit in the naughty corner until you figure out just how pathetic you look.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I was called :
Dillon wrote:opinionated, argumentative, accusational, confrontational, evasive and with delusions of grandeur

:(

oh I forgot the minx!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bora Bora wrote:Can't help yourself can you? Go sit in the naughty corner until you figure out just how pathetic you look.

So which one of the Paranoid schizophrenics would I be replying to now? The one that believes there’s a conspiracy against her, or the one that believes what she thought she read? :lol:

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 pm --

melika969 wrote:

I was called :
opinionated, argumentative, accusational, confrontational, evasive and with delusions of grandeur

:(

oh I forgot the minx!

And your point is :lol: ?
Dillon

Just a reminder, for people who like to lecture others and dont take responsiblity for their own flaws!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat