Is Your Vpn Working?

Topic locked
is your vpn working? Apr 26, 2010
Morning all
That free vpn begining with H and ending in D seems to be blocked here in etisalat land? :shock:

any one else having this problem?

gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: is your vpn working? Apr 26, 2010
right now I have no problem, but sometines it refuses to connect.
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Yes Etisashite block that one, you can't download it anymore either, you have to install it elsewhere. That's why I use a paid for VPN with 30 servers across the globe to connect to - they can't keep up with those.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

how much do you pay if you don't mind me asking?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: is your vpn working? Apr 27, 2010
I seem to recall it's about 40 US dollars for the year. But my internet is faster through the VPN - go figure - than the regular connection.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Is Your Vpn Working? May 03, 2010
I am using GFXWebhosting Premium VPN accounts...which is just awesome...I am also from Abu Dhabi, UAE. There vpn works great from here. They have 4 server location to connect. and you can switch to any server any time. I mostly use US and UK server. I must say its the best one now... try that one....My Recommendation..
ashfaq
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Is Your Vpn Working? May 12, 2010
Another free alternative to hotspot is ultraVPN. Works in a similar manner but you will need to register with them first.
PoolShark
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: is your vpn working? May 12, 2010
Eish you guys don't use your brains much do you? Well done so you openly name the VPN's you use on an OPEN FORUM that the powers that be can see? Expect the big BLOCK button to be pushed on those then.

Ask people to PM you for details - don't name them!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Is Your Vpn Working? May 13, 2010
PoolShark wrote:Another free alternative to hotspot is ultraVPN. Works in a similar manner but you will need to register with them first.

that ones shit mate

doesnt work
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: is your vpn working? May 13, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:Eish you guys don't use your brains much do you? Well done so you openly name the VPN's you use on an OPEN FORUM that the powers that be can see? Expect the big BLOCK button to be pushed on those then.

Ask people to PM you for details - don't name them!

LOL the program i named is on a site thats already blocked. Getting to the site and downloading their program is another story.

Either way..my bad
PoolShark
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat