RIP Christophe Hissette

Topic locked
RIP Christophe Hissette Apr 24, 2010
This really is very very sad. Christophe was very well known to lots of people in Dubai and across the UAE, he was a great racing talent, who will be sorely missed. :(

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 39789/1010

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: RIP Christophe Hissette Apr 24, 2010
RIP
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Re: RIP Christophe Hissette Apr 25, 2010
Truly sad.
Motorsport is a dangerous pastime and people forget that the ultimate price can be paid when things go wrong.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sh1t happens man, all part of the game.

RIP
desertdudeshj

DD, could you please show a little bit of respect. There really was no need for that comment and I'm sure you wouldn't want people saying the same if you died in a tragic accident.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: RIP Christophe Hissette Apr 26, 2010
I almost did, and they said worse LOL :D

But still like I said there is a risk involved and no matter how carefull there have been and will be deadly mistakes. People go in despite knowing the risks

Like I said Sh!t happens and in this case unfotunately it did happen but is all part of the game. I actively take part in adventureous offroad motorsports and and well aware of the risk and have had my fair share of calls way too close for comfort, Just as you wakeboard, which also has a element of danger in it. We go in knowing the risks, thats part of the game. Would be naive to think we are invincible.

And there was no element of disrespect in my statement at all. Knowing all sportsmen specially adrenaline junkies and their attitudes, he himself would have said that. Infact preferred it over the regular dribble people say upon hearing someones departure. We people are way to cool, even in death 8)
desertdudeshj

Re: RIP Christophe Hissette Apr 26, 2010
I was on my way for the weekly supermarket run at 10am last Friday morning, I saw the smoke coming from the Autodrome, just thought it was a fire, had no idea it was the crash that took Christophe's life, not until I read it in the newspaper the next day.
May he rest in Peace.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat