Welcome In Love Section

Topic locked
Welcome in Love section Feb 20, 2006
Love

norma
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Love Feb 20, 2006
I dont need excellent wife , i just need a wife from East. I am waiting for the day when Father says" now HP may kiss his bride " :P .
some people are so messed up that they do not care about the love of HP. Now HP is planning to come over to Dubai to get his love ,no matter how many times he has to travel to Qatar to renew his visit visa or no matter how many times he has to undergo Eye test at Dubai airport :P HP will come and bring his sweetheart to Denmark :P .

Tu haan kar ya naa kar tu ha meri ...... :oops:

PS" any resemblance will be coincidence , HP ,Liban or arnigang will be not responsible for it "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Love Feb 21, 2006
HP wrote:I am waiting for the day when Father says" now HP may kiss his bride " :P .

You don't sound very Muslim.... Are you Muslim?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2006
HP is confused.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2006
GAB wrote:HP is confused.

i am not confused . Am i :oops:

Liban , why do u always declare " Fatwa" against me :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 21, 2006
Liban is confused.

I have a theory-you are the same person. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. Take your pick.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

HP wrote:

you knw what happened to shah rukh in that movie right?! :roll:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:

you knw what happened to shah rukh in that movie right?! :roll:

At end i ll write on my heart "eastern Jewel " and then your " Sani" ll kill me :roll: ..............But do not worry i ll play the safe side :)

PS" abi taak naraaz ho :oops: "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 21, 2006
wow d luvbirds r @ it again! wish this forum wud hav its 1st couple members soon!
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 21, 2006
ross392 wrote:wow d luvbirds r @ it again! wish this forum wud hav its 1st couple members soon!

oooooooh PUH-LEEEEEZZ DUDE

& Hp, you said you will never mention my name again, your not a man of your words. dissapointment.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 21, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
ross392 wrote:wow d luvbirds r @ it again! wish this forum wud hav its 1st couple members soon!

oooooooh PUH-LEEEEEZZ DUDE

& Hp, you said you will never mention my name again, your not a man of your words. dissapointment.

Have u not read in your indian history book in 5th class that "never trust Pakis " .jst kidding girl.

What do u want from me that i should never mention your name ? Who else do i have in this forum? I just come here to talk with Liban and you . You just want me to not come anymore ? ................... :cry:

people i think i shuld leave this forum now and please do not stop me this time :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

everyone are welcome here Feb 21, 2006
Hello All saying welcome in Love Section, this is suppose to be a section talking about love and not who i don t like to be here in this section. Need serious people to express their feelings about this topic
norma
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 22, 2006
I am tired of HP's childish crams and messing every goddman post. Get a job and convince us u have so goddamn life. Loser :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

??? Feb 22, 2006
Hey guys have you found the pearl of your heart or who is really looking for it???
norma
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 22, 2006
sniper420 wrote:I am tired of HP's childish crams and messing every goddman post. Get a job and convince us u have so goddamn life. Loser :x

what happened to you sweet sniper ? why are u taunting at me :cry:
Job ,education is not my style . Only those ppl need to attend school who are dumb . :P

The great leader of middle east Fayz habibi writes in his quotes" life is too short to waste in schools, just enjoy and die like a any other person , who wasted first 28 years of his life in school "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 22, 2006
Great leader of the middle east is Fayz???

God Help us all .... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Liban

I need your shoulder to shed my tear .The day She insulted me ,i dont feel like coming at Dubai forum. :dontknow:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 22, 2006
Poor HP.... :oops:

Maybe sniper420 can help you? Actually not unless you wanna be sodomized... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
why has she refused me ? :roll: Am i such a bad person . If i write bad ,it doesnt mean i am also like that in real life :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: ??? Feb 23, 2006
norma wrote:Hey guys have you found the pearl of your heart or who is really looking for it???

Does she Exist?! I almost gave up looking...
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2006
Liban wrote:Great leader of the middle east is Fayz???

God Help us all .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there a c@up in the region?!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Fayz, I love you bro... :D
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2006
I wish i was also decent and noble like Fayz habibi. I could recommend him for nobel prize but my relations are not good with Swedish government. Few months back he was in palestine to solve the issues between palestine and israel govt. well well well

If you guys want i can make a topic

" Tribute to late fayz habibi" : OR" Fayz habibi -the legend " " why do i recommend Fayz habibi for nobel prize of being nobel"
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 23, 2006
HP wrote:Liban

I need your shoulder to shed my tear .The day She insulted me ,i dont feel like coming at Dubai forum. :dontknow:

Then I have a solution for u- U MUST DIE! Shortcut is take cyanide, dont worry pharmacists have it and will gladly give yah cos they too want to get rid of retarded ppl like u and would be relieved to do so. And yes next life dont become a loser if u choose to reincarnate.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance