I Never Drink But ......

Topic locked
I never drink but ...... Feb 19, 2006
I am not person who are in drinks .Frankly speaking i consumed alcohol 2 times in my life. The first time it was a party and my Pakistani friend forced me to drink. A Danish guy was making drinks for me. I didnt feel getting drunk as he was servening light drinks. We were sitting then a guy came and sat nxt to us , he was friend of Danish guy. He looked at me and my friend and asked " are u guys not muslims " :oops: It was really embarrassing . We told him that we are from India not from Pakistan :P

The second time ,we were having X-mas party at company and i took a glass of champagne . Couple of days ago i was out with my Boss to test something. She inquired " what religion are u in" , i said i am muslim. She said oh i was confused because you took the champagne . She told me that she thought that muslims do not drink ..... :oops:

Now i decided not to drink anytime , no matter what ....... :oops:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 19, 2006
For goodness sake, no-one can 'force; you to have an alcoholic drink! What kind of lame ass excuse is that? If you don't drink, for whatever reason, don't drink!

So many Muslims in the UAE are drunk and disorderly on a regular basis.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 19, 2006
Forced to have a drink???

What kind of gun did he put to your head? Did he threaten to kill someone close to you???

Forced to have a drink.... PLEASE!!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
and we care because ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 19, 2006
We don't but that has to be the lamest thing I've ever heard in my life.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:For goodness sake, no-one can 'force; you to have an alcoholic drink! What kind of lame a#s excuse is that? If you don't drink, for whatever reason, don't drink!

totally agree ,, but i like that he decided not to drink again ,, you must remember that you shouldnt be telling it that you drank ,, there is a hadith of the prophet Mohammad pbuh ,,, that when you do a sin ,, you ask for forgivness whithout speaking loud to the people about it ,, i dont think its bad here in the forum ,, coz nobody knows you , but you might meet someone later ,, so becarfull on that

PS,,, i dont like that peole think now that ,, its ok to commit sins in secret and ask for forgiveness ,,, the concept in islam ,,is not to speak loud to others about your sins ,,, on the other hand ,, you are not allowed to speak loud about others' sins if you witness one " in the sense it would lead to deform their reputation in the society" . the last is very much unuccebtable .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:and we care because ?

hehehehehehe,,, loooooooooool,,, nice one ,, this is another reason not to speak loud about it . looooooool
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:For goodness sake, no-one can 'force; you to have an alcoholic drink! What kind of lame a#s excuse is that? If you don't drink, for whatever reason, don't drink!

Choco have u ever seen a girl who likes to have S.E.X but she says NO NO NO ( somewhere inside she wants to have it :wink: ).

Sometime when you are sitting in a party and everyone is drinking then it doesnt look nice to refuse the offer. It can surprise people and they can ask" how come u survive if u dont drink " :oops: ..... u know what is the life of western man if u take out drinks and girls from his life :P

Once i was sitting with my teacher at University and he was talking about muslims. He told me that he doesnt matter if muslims do not eat pork atleast we can drink to-geather :oops:

MaaaD wrote:and we care because ?

Because u guys love me ,especially someone who is still testing me :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 19, 2006
Choco have u ever seen a girl who likes to have S.E.X but she says NO NO NO ( somewhere inside she wants to have it ).

Sometime when you are sitting in a party and everyone is drinking then it doesnt look nice to refuse the offer. It can surprise people and they can ask" how come u survive if u dont drink " ..... u know what is the life of western man if u take out drinks and girls from his life

Once i was sitting with my teacher at University and he was talking about muslims. He told me that he doesnt matter if muslims do not eat pork atleast we can drink to-geather

HP ,, you are sick man ,, this is silly ,,, your execuse is rediculous man ,,, its better to shut up by now ,,, damn ,,, are you trying to play the smart ????? " doesnt look nice if you refuse to drink " ????? :shock:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 19, 2006
HP your last post proves you are full of shit...

Also makes you look like you condone rape....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 20, 2006
Liban wrote:HP your last post proves you are full of shit...

Liban mind your language otherwise i can tell your wife that you are exchanging PM wid Kelly 1966 :P.

I am full of love man ,from head to toe ,from east to west and north to south. :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 22, 2006
Liban wrote:Forced to have a drink???

What kind of gun did he put to your head? Did he threaten to kill someone close to you???

Forced to have a drink.... PLEASE!!!!!

Yeah he threathened to join Liban's group.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
HP wrote:
Liban wrote:I am full of love man ,from head to toe ,from east to west and north to south. :oops:

Sniper420 is interested in the love of one of your body parts that you didn't mention :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
castellano wrote:you are not allowed to speak loud about others' sins if you witness one " in the sense it would lead to deform their reputation in the society" . the last is very much unuccebtable .

So how does this work in a court of law? Are muslims not able to be witnesses to crimes by reason of religion?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Liban wrote:HP your last post proves you are full of shit...

Spot on Liban, HP I can not believe you even posted that - even if it was mean to be in gest :shock:
airyfairy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 22, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
castellano wrote:you are not allowed to speak loud about others' sins if you witness one " in the sense it would lead to deform their reputation in the society" . the last is very much unuccebtable .

So how does this work in a court of law? Are muslims not able to be witnesses to crimes by reason of religion?

Muslims can be victims of crime if they are summoned to court to testify. There is no problem with that. In fact it is done all the time from today back to the days of the first Islamic courts.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Ok, does that also apply if the person accused of commiting the crime is muslim. ie can a muslim testify against another muslim - effectively deforming the person's reputation and social status?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums