Did You Watch It ?

Topic locked
Re: Did you watch it ? Feb 28, 2010
RobbyG wrote:This is why you are such a lousy moderator. Non-neutral and unwilling to provide proof or substantation for your lousy actions nobody agrees with as can be seen from the reactions above me!

You fit perfectly well between the Arab media mongols. Do your autocratic censoring job. I'm done.

lol

thought of something like this to write when i saw the comment from him, but ignored. this is not the first time he is answering with such a arrogance and stupidity. just like typical arab style.

gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

For the last time the thread in question was tranferred to Fight Club due to inappropriate content. Any future thread will receive the same treatment and it is up to the Moderators / Administrators to judge. The easy way to prevent this is for you people to stop with the inappropriate content.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:For the last time the thread in question was tranferred to Fight Club due to inappropriate content. Any future thread will receive the same treatment and it is up to the Moderators / Administrators to judge. The easy way to prevent this is for you people to stop with the inappropriate content.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

What do we have here: someone telling us what is appropriate and not offensive whilst he thinks that having an Osama Bin Laden avatar is funny. And don't tell me it is just that British Clown. The only clown is you.

XPT
Dubai forums Addict

gafoorgk wrote:
RobbyG wrote:This is why you are such a lousy moderator. Non-neutral and unwilling to provide proof or substantation for your lousy actions nobody agrees with as can be seen from the reactions above me!

You fit perfectly well between the Arab media mongols. Do your autocratic censoring job. I'm done.

lol

thought of something like this to write when i saw the comment from him, but ignored. this is not the first time he is answering with such a arrogance and stupidity. just like typical arab style.

You should also just speak your heart out mate. Its human.

Some people just need to be told the truth before they reflect upon themselves, if ever.
I learned to never hold back in my life. People get (sometimes nuanced) raw stuff from me, how inconvenient it may sound at times.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Did you watch it ? Mar 01, 2010
XPT wrote:
sage & onion wrote:For the last time the thread in question was tranferred to Fight Club due to inappropriate content. Any future thread will receive the same treatment and it is up to the Moderators / Administrators to judge. The easy way to prevent this is for you people to stop with the inappropriate content.

What do we have here: someone telling us what is appropriate and not offensive whilst he thinks that having an Osama Bin Laden avatar is funny. And don't tell me it is just that British Clown. The only clown is you.

Say whatever you want, my Avatar is simply Mr Bean, if you don't like it, then sorry for you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

XPT wrote:

It had been said here numerous times, that Sage is Pakistani, not British.
His avatar is indeed a photoshopped picture of Osama Bin Laden. his hero may be?
capsicum
BANNED

XPT wrote:

To chose Osama Bin Laden as a model tells a lot about this wanna be emirati
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

UAE on alert for Israeli dual citizens
Hassan Hassan

Last Updated: March 01. 2010 1:14PM UAE / March 1. 2010 9:14AM GMT ABU DHABI // People travelling to the UAE who are suspected of having Israeli citizenship will not be allowed to enter the country regardless of what passport they hold, the Dubai police chief said today.

Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan Tamim said the police have previously allowed Israelis who hold dual citizenship to enter the country using their other passport. Now, he said, the police would deny entry to anyone they suspect to have Israeli citizenship.

He said it would be up to the police to develop the skills to identify a person to be Israeli by physical features and the way they speak.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll ... 09997/1138
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

BlackburnRovers wrote:UAE on alert for Israeli dual citizens
Hassan Hassan

Last Updated: March 01. 2010 1:14PM UAE / March 1. 2010 9:14AM GMT ABU DHABI // People travelling to the UAE who are suspected of having Israeli citizenship will not be allowed to enter the country regardless of what passport they hold, the Dubai police chief said today.

Lt Gen Dahi Khalfan Tamim said the police have previously allowed Israelis who hold dual citizenship to enter the country using their other passport. Now, he said, the police would deny entry to anyone they suspect to have Israeli citizenship.

He said it would be up to the police to develop the skills to identify a person to be Israeli by physical features and the way they speak.

You mean anyone who's last name ends in "erg" or named "moshe".

Don't they know many jews have long ago changed their names to be in the "mainstream". It so happens that most consultants in Dubai are jewish owned.

But it makes for a good "story" to make the locals feel good :roll:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Now thats obvious discrimination!
RobbyG

go peel a banana :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:go peel a banana :D

Just did... :D
RobbyG

XPT wrote:
BlackburnRovers wrote:UAE on alert for Israeli dual citizens
Hassan Hassan

You mean anyone who's last name ends in "erg" or named "moshe".

Don't they know many jews have long ago changed their names to be in the "mainstream". It so happens that most consultants in Dubai are jewish owned.

But it makes for a good "story" to make the locals feel good :roll:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkw_q6YtLd ... _slaying_8
Dubai is going to make itself look worst again by taking the wrong actions with an opened and state sponsored racial discriminatory measure. What on earth are the "Israeli" features like anyways? Do they mean Jewish features or Jewish names? But then all Jewish are not Israeli. And not all Israeli's look Jewish.
Why don't everybody just check "Dubai" out of their list for travel, vacation, work, business, and investment to avoid the trouble and the risk to be arrested for having a smile on their passport pic, a target racial feature, a name that sounds suspicious, adding to the long list of free jail ticket for having pain killers, kissing and a not marital relationship.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Did you watch it ? Mar 02, 2010
For all you fools who know nothing about Mr. Bean;

http://www.mrbean.co.uk/uk/
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:For all you fools who know nothing about Mr. Bean;

http://www.mrbean.co.uk/uk/

Nice try we all know who Mr. Bean is. We also know you are an Osama Bin Laden worshiper.

Surely there are plenty of avatars / pictures of your clown friend Mr. Bean but you chose your hero Osama Bin Laden instead.

Oh yeah you got credibility :roll: :roll: :roll:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Personally I find it offensive, disturbing and inappropriate that a moderator posts on a public forum with an avatar of the worst terrorist ever. He should be banned or to the least, limited to fight club.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:Personally I find it offensive, disturbing and inappropriate that a moderator posts on a public forum with an avatar of the worst terrorist ever. He should be banned or to the least, limited to fight club.

I think that's a bit harsh on Mr Bean.

As for 'worst terrorist ever' - interesting view - by what measure is Bin Laden (I'm assuming you mean him) is the 'worst terrorist ever'? Is it numbers killed, or his stated goals - which is to have foreign troops leave Saudi Arabia etc?

'Ever' is quite a long time. ;)

If you go to the Religion forum you'll find that there are Biblical war crimes where 32,000 virgins were enslaved by Israelites after they massacred all the men, babies, boys etc - so arguably, this act of terrorism is worse than Bin Laden's 'reign of terror'?

(I think he bin laden is a terrorist, though - don't get me wrong - anyone who intentionally murders civilians is)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:[(I think he bin laden is a terrorist, though - don't get me wrong - anyone who intentionally murders civilians is)

Indeed.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:Personally I find it offensive, disturbing and inappropriate that a moderator posts on a public forum with an avatar of the worst terrorist ever. He should be banned or to the least, limited to fight club.

Lol, Gertrude you really have no idea do you?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

This was a direct admission that he's (pretending) to be Bin Laden. :twisted:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

This was a direct admission that he's (pretending) to be Bin Laden. :twisted:

You are another fool RB, as previously said and proven my Avatar is about Mr. Bean, who by the way is a very funny guy.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Its RG. Geeeeee....

You're welcome :D
RobbyG

shafique wrote:

I think that's a bit harsh on Mr Bean.

As for 'worst terrorist ever' - interesting view - by what measure is Bin Laden (I'm assuming you mean him) is the 'worst terrorist ever'? Is it numbers killed, or his stated goals - which is to have foreign troops leave Saudi Arabia etc?

'Ever' is quite a long time. ;)

If you go to the Religion forum you'll find that there are Biblical war crimes where 32,000 virgins were enslaved by Israelites after they massacred all the men, babies, boys etc - so arguably, this act of terrorism is worse than Bin Laden's 'reign of terror'?

(I think he bin laden is a terrorist, though - don't get me wrong - anyone who intentionally murders civilians is)

Watch ur tongue big boy. With every post you make ur beginning to sound increasingly radical. And pls don't talk crap bout some biblical war crimes, It would be greatly appreciated if you'd live in the present.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hey, MSL - I've told you a million times that I have a problem with people exagerating! ;)

I was just having a tongue-in-cheek go at the 'worst terrorist ever' statement, and any post that mentions Mr Bean can't be too 'heavy' by definition. :mrgreen:

(And, aren't I duty bound to advertise the fun and games we're having down in the Religion forum??)

:bigsmurf:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Hey, MSL - I've told you a million times that I have a problem with people exagerating! ;)

I was just having a tongue-in-cheek go at the 'worst terrorist ever' statement, and any post that mentions Mr Bean can't be too 'heavy' by definition. :mrgreen:

(And, aren't I duty bound to advertise the fun and games we're having down in the Religion forum??)

:bigsmurf:

Cheers,
Shafique

Thanks M8, at least someone on here recognizes the projected humor behind my Avatar
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Thanks M8, at least someone on here recognizes the projected humor behind my Avatar

Ahhhww the grown-up Sage almost starts crying here... :lol:

Its not your avatar that is losing its credibility. Its the 'man' behind it that gets people thinking. Hence the satire surrounding your Osama avatar.

What a joke you are. :mrgreen:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Ahhhww the grown-up Sage almost starts crying here... :lol:

Its not your avatar that is losing its credibility. Its the 'man' behind it that gets people thinking. Hence the satire surrounding your Osama avatar.

What a joke you are. :mrgreen:

You know what RG your just another DB that really does not warrant any further comment.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You trigger those comments with your disgusting bias. Somebody has to provide some balance on this forum. After all, there's nothing untrue in what I say.

And you know it! but can't stand it! Now thats the difference ;)
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:You trigger those comments with your disgusting bias. Somebody has to provide some balance on this forum. After all, there's nothing untrue in what I say.

And you know it! but can't stand it! Now thats the difference ;)

What do you know about true and untrue? when you have never been here. Robby, seriously, you quoting every biased news article that is printed/posted does not make it true.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

There is no arguing with you about decent reporting. One can't be credible if you never show a balanced argument about Dubai for instance. What I quote is from respected sources most of the time. Either checked by my own vigorous reading or by independant journalists in the Western media.

I just summarize. You spread your bias. Thats a big difference Sage.
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat