TWO Things Not To Do On SZR When It's Raining...

Topic locked
Re: TWO things not to do on SZR when it's raining... Dec 15, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:
Emarate wrote:I think I made myself clear....

As you "work for the police" I'm a little shocked to note that you have a very poor grasp of your own country's laws and constitution, which BOTH provide protection for freedom of speech.

My country provides freedom of speech not freedom of insultying other people

Emarate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/traff ... ar-1.47066
From wiki for dubai
population of which pakistan = 13.3 %
indian = 42.3 %
emirati = 17%

deaths caused by:
Pak = 95
Indian = 63
Emirati = 42

Indian drivers better than emiratis lol

simple calc - correct me if im wrong-

3 x number indians to emiratis so 3 x 42 = 126 deaths for the same population compared

so indian driver 2 x better than emirati or

Though you could also say emirati 2 x better at killing people on roads than indian :shock:
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Emarate wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Who are you trying to kid Kid! We all know very well that 'locals' don't give a damn about anyone on the road, the rest of us are just in the way! They are selfish, ignorant, arrogant morons. I really don't care if they go kill themselves, but it's the poor people they take with them!

Choc, please have some self respect and stop saying bad stuff about locals, cuz locals are the one sponsoring you and your company, and if you didn't stop saying those stuff about them you'll get yourself into troubles away bigger than you or can handle, I'm not threatening you but we have no democracy or rights of speech n town, its our country and we love it and we'll make sure anyone who doesn't share the same feelings towards this country to be placed on the first plan to his\her country...

I think I made myself clear....

Don't threaten me boy! And your post is laughable as you just prove once again that people like you haven't a clue what goes on in your own country. Oh and so you work for the police hey? Good well maybe you can kick some some of your workmates butts into place, becaue how can you expect anyone to have any respect for you when their driving is bloody awful! Only yesterday saw a cop car, zero indications, yapping on the phone whilst driving, speeding etc etc etc what a wonderful example you set - NOT!

And it's not bad stuff, it's fact. You know maybe you should 'learn' from criticisms instead of your usual pathetic line of 'If you don't like it leave', because trust me, many of us have contributed so much more to YOUR country than you ever will!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: TWO things not to do on SZR when it's raining... Dec 16, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Emarate wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Who are you trying to kid Kid! We all know very well that 'locals' don't give a damn about anyone on the road, the rest of us are just in the way! They are selfish, ignorant, arrogant morons. I really don't care if they go kill themselves, but it's the poor people they take with them!

Choc, please have some self respect and stop saying bad stuff about locals, cuz locals are the one sponsoring you and your company, and if you didn't stop saying those stuff about them you'll get yourself into troubles away bigger than you or can handle, I'm not threatening you but we have no democracy or rights of speech n town, its our country and we love it and we'll make sure anyone who doesn't share the same feelings towards this country to be placed on the first plan to his\her country...

I think I made myself clear....

Don't threaten me boy! And your post is laughable as you just prove once again that people like you haven't a clue what goes on in your own country. Oh and so you work for the police hey? Good well maybe you can kick some some of your workmates butts into place, becaue how can you expect anyone to have any respect for you when their driving is bloody awful! Only yesterday saw a cop car, zero indications, yapping on the phone whilst driving, speeding etc etc etc what a wonderful example you set - NOT!

And it's not bad stuff, it's fact. You know maybe you should 'learn' from criticisms instead of your usual pathetic line of 'If you don't like it leave', because trust me, many of us have contributed so much more to YOUR country than you ever will!

Emarate is probably wondering what that hell is wrong with "zero indications, yapping on the phone whilst driving and speeding". The police never pull anyone over for this.
Not using a seat belt is another common site, but in this case Darwin's therory will prevail and they are doing mankind a favour (thankyou).
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:Emarate is probably wondering what that hell is wrong with "zero indications, yapping on the phone whilst driving and speeding". The police never pull anyone over for this.
Not using a seat belt is another common site, but in this case Darwin's therory will prevail and they are doing mankind a favour (thankyou).

LOL - more than likely. I'm a firm believer in karma, what goes around comes around. And yes survival of the fittest, so in a few years there won't be any left as they will have all wrapped themselves around lamp posts 'showing off'.

Unfortunately benwj people like him don't understand the concept that repsect has to be earnt, not demanded. It's a shame really as I have many very nice, decent, good Emirati friends.

Now the sub-continent drivers are absolutely terrible, the minibus drivers scare the heck out of me, they speed along at a rate of knots, fully loaded without a hope in hell of stopping if anything happens. And the guys that sit in the second to left lane pootling along just want shooting.

Classic one this morning of a guy in Nissan Patrol weaving in and out of traffic, flasging, tail gating for all of 10 seconds in the left lane before veering off right to the exit cutting everyone up. I can only come to the conclusion that these people have no brains.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:[quote="benwj"

Now the sub-continent drivers are absolutely terrible, the minibus drivers scare the heck out of me, .

the problem lies with many commercial , not with "sub continent" drivers, as there are probably 100,000 of them out there...
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

that is the problem with most of you dear choc !we we we we !! you include your self with those who really made a diff in this country and contributed to it's development. comann honey ,you are in publishing and the rest are telemarketing and secretaries, give me a break .if you are not an engineer, business owner or one of those construction laborers then you are as useless as the dead fly on my windshield ..

so spare me the " WE" and use the "I" more often if you believe in your self that you are of any use .
uaekid

erm how do you know? I'm not in publishing actually! And how do you know I don't do lots of things in my spare time that 'make a difference', you assume alot and you really should stop that, it's a terrible trait.

And sadly sweet heart people like you suffer from a false sense of superiority and deserve to be brought down a peg or two. The fact the the whole world is scrutinising every single move you make, should make you wise up!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:erm how do you know? I'm not in publishing actually! And how do you know I don't do lots of things in my spare time that 'make a difference', you assume alot and you really should stop that, it's a terrible trait.

And sadly sweet heart people like you suffer from a false sense of superiority and deserve to be brought down a peg or two. The fact the the whole world is scrutinising every single move you make, should make you wise up!

just remember what I said, if you are not one of the "we" then be quit . it is clear what you do in your spare time. it's either hanging around DF or feeding your cats ! both are useless to the "we" ohhh wait I forgot you are a cyber member of some earth cleaning thingy. good for you .

back to my po*n download.
uaekid

Geesh for a forum in the land of milk and honey there sure is alot of insults traded back and forth. Guess money can not buy happiness. Speaking of driving check out this 70 car pile up by Ottawa Canada yesterday.

Miracle no one was killed.

More details: http://tinyurl.com/yfxevqr
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

canuckbid wrote:Geesh for a forum in the land of milk and honey there sure is alot of insults traded back and forth. Guess money can not buy happiness. Speaking of driving check out this 70 car pile up by Ottawa Canada yesterday.

Miracle no one was killed.

More details: http://tinyurl.com/yfxevqr

Reason those pile ups in snow and ice ralely result in fatalities is something called friction. the sippery it is the lesser the impact. Except maybe for the first clown. Plus people do "know" how to drive in that whether but accidents do happen!
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: TWO things not to do on SZR when it's raining... Dec 17, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:erm how do you know? I'm not in publishing actually! And how do you know I don't do lots of things in my spare time that 'make a difference', you assume alot and you really should stop that, it's a terrible trait.

just remember what I said, if you are not one of the "we" then be quit . it is clear what you do in your spare time. it's either hanging around DF or feeding your cats ! both are useless to the "we" ohhh wait I forgot you are a cyber member of some earth cleaning thingy. good for you .

Yeah yeah keep on 'assuming' Kid, whatever! You know nothing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
uaekid wrote:

Yeah yeah keep on 'assuming' Kid, whatever! You know nothing!

don't waste your time the guy is a goat (young) by name.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

LOOOL are you trying to offend me? please ... look at my history dude. I take such words as a compliment 8) . my main goal is to piss you off and I can see I'm doing a great job :lol: beside having nothing to say but insults shows your great intelligent to the audience, enjoy. :drunken:
uaekid

You know all I see wyhen I read your posts is 'yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: TWO things not to do on SZR when it's raining... Dec 22, 2009
lol luv it when kid and chocs have a fight, its like watching a couple having a fight :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:lol luv it when kid and chocs have a fight, its like watching a couple having a fight :D

Nah, just Kid with his blinkered, rose tinted glasses on as usual. He hates it when his false sense of superiority is threatened, especially by a girl.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

all i can is that its a luvers tif ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat