How To Reject HP

Topic locked
how to reject HP Feb 13, 2006
Dear Hp,

-No girl in her normal mental & physical state will give you a positive answer.
-There is no need for my fone no. I can beat the shit out of you on this forum :D
-Dont go to Iraq, you deserve Denmark!

PS:

HP is a lifeless lame silly looser innovating 'kill time' methods with his jawless brain and rusted and full of poopy ideas he can manage to get on anybodys nerves.

regards
EJ

easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 13, 2006
Ouch!

I guess EJ won't be your wife HP. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 13, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 13, 2006
we still have one day left but L O V E is already in the air! :D

l l l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l
l

HP ur the man!
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 13, 2006
Ej

you can still change your mind, you may even mellow

:? :?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 13, 2006
ouch when the glasses come off be afraid hehehehe.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: how to reject HP Feb 13, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Dear Hp,

-No girl in her normal mental & physical state will give you a positive answer.
-There is no need for my fone no. I can beat the shit out of you on this forum :D
-Dont go to Iraq, you deserve Denmark!

PS:

HP is a lifeless lame silly looser innovating 'kill time' methods with his jawless brain and rusted and full of poopy ideas he can manage to get on anybodys nerves.

regards
EJ

Thanks for nice words East.J. :oops: ........G.W.Bush said forget the first 32 years of my life and i just say that forget the first 550 posts of mine at dubaiforums.com. if u want i can ask the Prime minister of Denmark to offer another sorry :P ........but he would say ........HP is an independt person and i can not appologize on the behalf of him :).

I am not killing my time , i am jst in love wid u , its really hard for me to control my humble emotions.

Arniegang....

please give me another tissue to wipe my tears :cry:

kelly 1966........

President of Pak always say that indian are not sincere and see :P

PS i am at work so laters
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 13, 2006
Thread locked .Reason: Inappropriate personal message. EJ if u wanna talk sissy u can PM HP. :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance