So You Think You Can Dance!

Topic locked
So you think you can dance! Oct 05, 2009
Who is responsible for deleting my posts and locking the thread. I'm trying to move on but this attitude is not fair. If something is wrong or false about this post I will accept,but deleting with no explanation, it's not acceptabale!

I don't think I ever disrespect you Arnie or Sage, and I don't think I provide an incorrect answer to some certain person.

She accused me of lying and I gave her an answer, what's wrong with that?

Or you are gonna ban me again?

""oh really? so I can post a thread with your description ,too. for what you really are? hahahaa... I will do it very soon...

I don't take anybody's side. If you had the ability to understand and comprehend you would realise that I mentioned " this thread is a shame". but unfortunately you can't. can you?

the one who is sticking to their mate for their back up is you, lady! I don't need anybody's backup! i live in Iran for God's sake! I march in streets against the government with bare hands, and you little chocodoll think I need back ups????? everybody are not loser like you...

and this thing you are rambling about, that you didn't ban me! I don't know the truth. cause you are all pathetic liars. the thing that I know is after your abusive pm, and after I told you " all cool guys banned. I feel left alone" I couldn't login with my nic. I tried several times but no success. so I made another nic, which you threatened me u will block my IP, then I replied, Idiot! I use dynamic IPs!!

I am trying to ignore you, I don't know how old you are but you really suffer of some problems. As I mentioned I have no problem with you or any other person. but you like fighting don't you?

So go and find somebody in your own size to fight! I am tooooo big for you!

The End.""

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 05, 2009
Probably because you keep spouting the same stuff over and over again.

And when none of us blocked you Melika, what other conclusion is there to draw, than you made it up?

And you don't move on because you keep dragging up the same things over and over again, it's tiresome. Just drop it and get over it.

It's really very simple.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 05, 2009
This is getting disgusting!!

What happened to speeedy's thread?

You are going tooooo far, FC, toooo far!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 05, 2009
Speedy's thread has not been moved to FC or Trash. By the looks of it, it has has been moved to the Moderators Lounge, which is one of the first places admins look. So therefore is in it's correct place, eeing as it was indeed addressed to admin.

And as basically the entire thing was a personal attack at me, therefore does not belong in the 'open' forum, so justified!

Melika, you assume too much, you really do need stop and think.

Like with your assumption at being banned, did you stop to think that maybe your internet might have been playing up? We've all had tmes where it says 'username/password not recognised' - happens quite often.

Stop jumping up and down and throwing your toys out the pram. This forum has run for many years the way it is. If you don't like it you're quite welcome to go elsewhere.

You don't even live in Dubai!!!! So stop moaning and start contributing - for once!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 05, 2009
And this is the last time I will addres you, because you're hard work and far to tiresome. It really is like Freza all over again and I don't have the patience or self control right now.

As far as I am concerned, the forum is returning to a state of normality. So just let things be. You may not get the answers you want, and you'll just have to lvie with that.

End of.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat