Retirement

Topic locked
Retirement Feb 12, 2006
I am using my 50th post to announce my retirement.

I initially came on this board to complete a college assignment of joining a forum and discussing International Relations. (50 post requirement, I am kind of a slacker, so I met the requirements)

I chose this forum because I have been to Dubai many times, and it really taught me alot about Arabic culture, and the positive influences both east and west can have upon eachother.

We all sometimes 'flame' eachother, and will always find things to disagree. But the general thread of this forum is really a harmonious appreciation of others views.

We all joined this forum to understand more about the world around us, and I really feel like this place maximixes that opportunity, and reaches the goals of it users.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I learned alot, and will continue to visit Dubai whenever I get the opportunity. In addition I will always treat my muslim brothers and sisters with the same grace and hospitality as they have treated me.

Liban - Holla at your boy sometime. PacificSurf619@hotmail.com

:wink: Maktub -

pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Retirement Feb 12, 2006
I am using my 50th post to announce my retirement.

I initially came on this board to complete a college assignment of joining a forum and discussing International Relations. (50 post requirement, I am kind of a slacker, so I met the requirements)

i am sure your teacher didnt advice u to bark like a dog ........well when you dont have knowledge ,you end up barking instead of discussing :wink: well if you wana be my guest ,dont hesitate to contact me ,i ll love to help u in assignments ...................
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 13, 2006
Peace out bro!!!

I'll store your email and when you are in town, tell me!!!

Salam Aleykum
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 13, 2006
nice post pacific

good luck
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 13, 2006
where the hell r u going? Some remoe area where cnat access internet? prepostrous
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums