Mother In Law

Topic locked
Sep 22, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I don't believe anywhere that MCL stated that she should put up with the mothers behaviour! She said it has to be dealt with of the girl has to leave! Which I reckon is the right course of action, they guy has to tell his mother to back off and if it doesn't work, then bin the whole thing as it's not worth it.

Shaddup.

You shut up!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 22, 2009
WoooW! Pleaseee
you are grown up ladies...
Whats going on here????
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 22, 2009
Butt out unless you wanna be next in the firing line!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 22, 2009
Ohhhhh I am so scared!

SOS please, there is a chocolate doll trying to burn me!!!!!!

you really are a loser!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 22, 2009
Watch out newbie, you better duck and roll boy! Duck and roll!

You've got like 50 posts, so I don't think you're in a position to be judging anyone mate!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 22, 2009
first, you started it! I was trying to tone it down between you and Bora nicely.

Second, number of my post doesn't give me any position, but going trough even 10 posts of your 8906 ones will give anybody the idea that you are a mediocre person!

and finally! wooow!! 8906 posts in 4 years?! this must be your most important achievement in life, Isn't it?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 22, 2009
is the mum an indian, a paki or an arab?

if so I suggest you move on luv :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
melika969 wrote:and finally! wooow!! 8906 posts in 4 years?! this must be your most important achievement in life, Isn't it?

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 23, 2009
melika969 wrote:first, you started it! I was trying to tone it down between you and Bora nicely.

Second, number of my post doesn't give me any position, but going trough even 10 posts of your 8906 ones will give anybody the idea that you are a mediocre person!

and finally! wooow!! 8906 posts in 4 years?! this must be your most important achievement in life, Isn't it?

Hey Melika welcome to the party, I see someone's got claws :D

Don't bother with this catfight girl, they both get off on it. Kickback and enjoy. 8)

But I've gotta say ur judgement of the posters is quite a bit of the mark too. Both are invaluable posters who contribute to making this forum a fun place.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
girlindubai wrote:She has brought him up by herself, gave him a good education and good values in terms of what kind of person he should be. So all my respects for that.

From how I see it, problem is, with all that has been provided to him, she also made sure he would feel in debt with her. Which I no longer can agree with. My parents did the same and I love and respect them for all that, but hey, they have signed up for it when they decided to have me, 2. a child is not a parent's property, but an invidual with own ideas and will, 3. just because a child has a different view or choice on something, does not mean he/she shows disrespect to the parent

Sometimes I feel like I need to play a very smart game here if I want to "win". Win not in terms of getting rid of her, but make him see that this is hurting me and if he loves me, he cannot expect me to just keep taking the sht and ignore her...only that playing games makes me miserable, as its not in my nature and is harming our relation because it makes me bitter

A single mother? That sure takes the sentimentality up a few notches. Well this convo is getting into a rather feminine zone....That's my cue to bow out! :D
Maybe the ladies of the forum can be of some assistance!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
rudeboy wrote:is the mum an indian, a paki or an arab?

I'm a European chicka, take a wild guess :lol:

:P
girlindubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 23, 2009
girlindubai wrote:
rudeboy wrote:is the mum an indian, a paki or an arab?

I'm a European chicka, take a wild guess :lol:

:P

This some kinda mixed race jamboree?
(Not that I find anything wrong with it)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I don't believe anywhere that MCL stated that she should put up with the mothers behaviour! She said it has to be dealt with of the girl has to leave! Which I reckon is the right course of action, they guy has to tell his mother to back off and if it doesn't work, then bin the whole thing as it's not worth it.

On the other hand, I'm sure that there are mothers who are right in protecting their sons. I know that if I had a son, and he brought someone like you home and he persisted in going forward with a relationship, I would have him committed to find out if he was really crazy. If he was certified, then I would bless the marriage as you two would be very compatable. Then I would move to another country to get as far away as possible from the both of you!! If he was not certified, I would let it proceed, move out of the country and wait for him to return home once he faced the reality that he was married to a nut case.

:lol: That was super mean! But so darn hilarious :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
melika969 wrote:Ohhhhh I am so scared!

you really are a loser!

I hope you got the point I was making. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 23, 2009

you really are a loser!

Welcome to DF.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 23, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

On the other hand, I'm sure that there are mothers who are right in protecting their sons. I know that if I had a son, and he brought someone like you home and he persisted in going forward with a relationship, I would have him committed to find out if he was really crazy. If he was certified, then I would bless the marriage as you two would be very compatable. Then I would move to another country to get as far away as possible from the both of you!! If he was not certified, I would let it proceed, move out of the country and wait for him to return home once he faced the reality that he was married to a nut case.

:lol: That was super mean! But so darn hilarious :lol:

As you know, I do try to bring humor into it as opposed to her shallow empty responses. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 23, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

you really are a loser!

I hope you got the point I was making. :lol:

For sure Bora! :D
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2009
melika969 wrote:first, you started it! I was trying to tone it down between you and Bora nicely.

Don't bother with this catfight girl, they both get off on it. Kickback and enjoy. 8)

But I've gotta say ur judgement of the posters is quite a bit of the mark too. Both are invaluable posters who contribute to making this forum a fun place.

I m not interested in fighting but with me it won't be a catfight! am a kung fu master! :twisted:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
melika969 wrote:and finally! wooow!! 8906 posts in 4 years?! this must be your most important achievement in life, Isn't it?

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:D :D :D
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2009
melika969 wrote:

I m not interested in fighting but with me it won't be a catfight! am a kung fu master! :twisted:

I am so going to enjoy you!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 23, 2009
Haha....time to payup the bucket people bors !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 23, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Haha....time to payup the bucket people bors !

Hey, this is my kind of girl!!

And when you speak of Bucket People, the only one I can think of is the Fat Controller.

Bucket People: This is a strange little physics game, a great time waster, and it builds up those tiny muscles in your cramped little hands!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 23, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:

you are welcome Bora! :D

Sad thing is I m not in dubai and we can't party and I have to cry alnight for my sad empty life! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2009
Fantasy

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 23, 2009
Reality

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 23, 2009
Ooooooooooooooow

I soooooo got it coming to me !!!!!! :lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 24, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Reality

Is that SH and BB serving Chco on a platter? Fried crisp no doubt! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
Hey Warrior!

stay in your fantasy, cause in reality there are some real fighters coming to you! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 24, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Reality

Is that SH and BB serving Chco on a platter? Fried crisp no doubt! :lol:

Actually, that could be you being served up on a platter hon. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 24, 2009
melika969 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
melika969 wrote:

you are welcome Bora! :D

Sad thing is I m not in dubai and we can't party and I have to cry alnight for my sad empty life! ;)

If you ever find yourself in this part of the world, let me know!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat