A Funny Music Wedding Video

Topic locked
A funny music wedding Video Sep 18, 2009
hi guys, if you know someone whose getting married.. or your getting married.. :) this would be a great gift for you and your future wife.. :) we do funny music video for weddings. pls take time to visit our blogspot at

http://bigheads-studio.blogspot.com/

you can view our sample video there :) if you're interested pls do notify as 2 months ahead of your wedding..

well i know you'll ask how this works.. well you haf to send via email your high resolution pictures from you with no blurs or noise, or any highlights like from the sun. only ambient light, like your udner a shade.. thats all we need we will send some sample of pics for you to follow so we can use it on the animation.. same goes to your relatives and friends that you want to be included on the vid. after we finish the animation we will uplaod it in rapidshare for you to download.. its free for downloading so no need to register and plus we will upload it in vimeo so you can embed/share it in your facebooks or any site you like, for more inquiries and about the price, you can email as at bigheads_studio@yahoo.com or chat with us there.

spread the words guys.. thanks and have a nice day..

cheers,
bigheads

bigheads
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 18, 2009
Nooo that is super cheesy!

Scarred for life, poor husband!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2009
haha :)
bigheads
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 19, 2009
bigheads wrote:haha :)

I don't think that was a compliment.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2009
yeah i know.. :P thats why i laugh at it.. hehe
bigheads
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 19, 2009
Well to be honest it is super cheesy. The swaying heads are really irritating. I can see why the Pinoys would love it, they love all this mushy slushy stuff, sadly the rest of us er don't.

You also might want to watch your copyright infrignment! Quite a lot of pilaging going on in there!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2009
* pukes ....WTF that was the gayest thing I've ever seen ! And you seriously charging money for this crap !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: A Funny Music Wedding Video Apr 24, 2010
up for today guys.. ;) i dont care what comments or crits you have.. as long my client is happy, im happy.. :P
bigheads
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai