Guy From Ireland Looking For Work In UAE

Topic locked
Guy from Ireland Looking for work in UAE Sep 17, 2009
Hello All,

I'm currently seeking employment in the United Arab of Emirates in the data mining/business intelligence area. I am qualified to masters level however I have only two years of pertinent work experience. I'm 26 years old and I have some other experience in Telecoms Engineering but only 2 years work experience in data mining. Will this level of work experience hold me back in my quest for employment. I have noticed that most positions on recruitment websites require much more experience. Is this really the case for most jobs or am I just searching in the wrong places. I would consider some entry level/graduate positions as long they were good positions which would provide me with valuable work experience. I will be visiting friends in Dubai for two weeks in November, would people recommend me to visit various recruitment agencies when I'm over there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
James

JamesDav
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2009
I would just like to add that I do have a very impressive CV for someone of my age and experience. If anyone would like to view my CV just send me an IM.
JamesDav
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted