Help Looking For Morning Only Nursery/Separation Class-2yrs

Topic locked
Help looking for Morning Only Nursery/Separation Class-2yrs Aug 04, 2009
Hi.

I am an English mum looking for recommendations for a very friendly nursery (would like the nursery to be westernised - as language barriers for help to toilet etc could be difficult elsewhere) to send my little 2 year old boy. He is generally used to being around me and I want somewhere with a good settling in procedure that is very friendly.

I take my son to many various play areas (i.e. malls etc) and also My Gym and Boogie Baby Classes. I also do lots of things at home on a daily basis i.e Swimming, painting, cooking, colouring playing etc so therefore the nursery needs to have constant stimulation as he has a very curious mind!

We go on play-dates with little friends we have made but I'm contemplating sending him to Nursery for a couple of mornings from September?

If not a Nursery does anyone know of place / classes that have a little separation etc....

Please help

Thanks
[/b]

Pinkbutterfly
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Help looking for Morning Only Nursery/Separation Class-2 Aug 04, 2009
Pinkbutterfly wrote:Hi.

I am an English mum looking for recommendations for a very friendly nursery (would like the nursery to be westernised - as language barriers for help to toilet etc could be difficult elsewhere) to send my little 2 year old boy. He is generally used to being around me and I want somewhere with a good settling in procedure that is very friendly.

I take my son to many various play areas (i.e. malls etc) and also My Gym and Boogie Baby Classes. I also do lots of things at home on a daily basis i.e Swimming, painting, cooking, colouring playing etc so therefore the nursery needs to have constant stimulation as he has a very curious mind!

We go on play-dates with little friends we have made but I'm contemplating sending him to Nursery for a couple of mornings from September?

If not a Nursery does anyone know of place / classes that have a little separation etc....

Please help

Thanks
[/b]

I think you may find the answers you are looking for on expatwomen.com. There are women there who are very knowledgeable about such things and are very helpful.

Good luck.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 30, 2009
Mirdiff, Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim have a few nurseries popular with western expats. Also a handful of new ones in Dubai Marina, Springs, Meadows etc. Here's a longer list ...

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/nurseries-dubai.php
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum