Ban On Employment Visa For Pakistanis

Topic locked
Ban on employment visa for pakistanis Jul 09, 2009
HI
i've heard that there is a ban for pakistan and afghanistan nationals in getting employment visa. IS THIS TRUE?

baqir_attiq
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 09, 2009
heard nothing of that sort. :? May not be true...
gcarlin37
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 09, 2009
Yes its true, All the emirates have stopped issuing new visas. But apperently Dubai is the only emirate still issuing visas from what I heard from a pro. Dunno how long before they close down aswell.

Related to all the trouble going on in pakistan at the moment.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2009
How does the trouble in Pakistan affect UAE? Is it only UAE or other GCC countries as well?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2009
Heard that too but haven't find any official statement from govt.Why they don't officially announce if its true.It will save a lot of people's hard earned money who are ready to visit the country for their job hunt.
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 09, 2009
They never annouce these things officially and its not the first time they have done that. Its not a ban, more a hold on issuing new visas. Pakistanis, Indians, Iranis, yemenis and all sorts of other nationalities have had a temp hold put on them in the past. Usually after a little while anywhere from a month to 3 months or more they lift the restrictions

Also dunno if its true I heard they are also not issuing new visas for Iraqi nationals.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2009
Neways its not fair for unemployed people.
baqir_attiq
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat