WARNING! Enough Already

Topic locked
WARNING! Enough already Jul 06, 2009
Okay I have received several complaints regarding subject matters, foul language and general trashing of threads.

Therefore from this point onwards if encounter such things in this part of the forum, that thread will be immediately be edited, locked or deleted.

I do not have time to be a babysitter around here.

You have been warned.

Mod

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
at last. where are your brother mods then hun?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
A day late, a dollar short. Nothing like coming it after the damage has been done. How about moving "Feeling Lonely in Dubai" to fight club? I have seen threads moved there for alot less. Seems that the little troll called Scorpion King gets passes.

But I sure hope you don't turn into Mother Chocs from the Sisters of Purity Convent. :P
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Well I have been away!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I have been away!

No need to shout hon. (geesh) And i hope you had a good time.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Edited: Stupid content! HA!
Petra Man
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 06, 2009
Petra Man wrote:Good that you woke up. you have been away! what a lame excuse !

:lol: :lol: I take you've been following DF for a rather long, and have only recently started posting?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: WARNING! Enough already Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Okay I have received several complaints regarding subject matters, foul language and general trashing of threads.

Therefore from this point onwards if encounter such things in this part of the forum, that thread will be immediately be edited, locked or deleted.

I do not have time to be a babysitter around here.

You have been warned.

Mod

Guess that way the only befitting way.....that I could have dealt with some arrogant people......as it seems...all is said and done.....no regrets :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 06, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Petra Man wrote:Good that you woke up. you have been away! what a lame excuse !

:lol: :lol: I take you've been following DF for a rather long, and have only recently started posting?

@petra man

Listen new boy...why bash chocs when she seems to be the only mod that does anything on this forum?

Dumba$$.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Haha cheers SH, and yeah he's already had a PM saying, great way to come onto the forum by p***ing off the mods.

Newbies, can't live with them, can't shoot them. But can edit their posts to say stupid things - hahaa
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha cheers SH, and yeah he's already had a PM saying, great way to come onto the forum by p***ing off the mods.

Newbies, can't live with them, can't shoot them. But can edit their posts to say stupid things - hahaa

ENJOY! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:A day late, a dollar short. Nothing like coming it after the damage has been done. How about moving "Feeling Lonely in Dubai" to fight club? I have seen threads moved there for alot less. Seems that the little troll called Scorpion King gets passes.

But I sure hope you don't turn into Mother Chocs from the Sisters of Purity Convent. :P

Hun, everyone's entitled to a vacation from this madhouse (I include DF in that description...LOL).

Your point should have been, where the heck are the other two mods.....???

I agree about the poisonous Scorpion.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Hun, everyone's entitled to a vacation from this madhouse (I include DF in that description...LOL).

I agree about the poisonous Scorpion.[/quote]

Sure..everyone has a right to have their own opinion :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha cheers SH, and yeah he's already had a PM saying, great way to come onto the forum by p***ing off the mods.

Wow thats like having some powers...way to go :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 06, 2009
You have the right to an opinion. However, you do not have the right to reduce that opinion to a set of abusive insults and foul language.

Please rmember this is an open forum in a country with certain morals, cultural and religious beliefs. Therefore anything which might breach that is not welcome.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:A day late, a dollar short. Nothing like coming it after the damage has been done. How about moving "Feeling Lonely in Dubai" to fight club? I have seen threads moved there for alot less. Seems that the little troll called Scorpion King gets passes.

I agree about the poisonous Scorpion.

Definitely everyone needs a vacation. Probably Chocs and Sage more so! As for the other two mods and then some: do they really exist??? Seems that Chocs and Sage are the only two who actually exist. And i meant it when I told her I hoped she had a good one. I can be sincere at times hun. But you already know that. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Petra Man wrote:Edited: Stupid content! HA!

^^^^Chocs is on the job!! Way to go girl!.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Actually I'll admit that was an abuse of power, but I couldn't resist!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Actually I'll admit that was an abuse of power, but I couldn't resist!

If I had the ability, I would have done the same thing. Finger poised and ready to drop!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
Geez, I guess I missed a lot of action here lately. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance