This Made Me Laugh So Hard I Nearly Had Seepage

Topic locked
This made me laugh so hard i nearly had seepage May 22, 2009
Just recently the keys to my new apartment in RAK have been handed over but as usual i am out of the country so my wife and daughter have been busy buying furniture etc for it,now it seems that people are trying to charge stupidly high rates to transport stuff from Dubai to RAK but no problem as i have a huge pickup truck so most of the stuff has been deleiverd to my house in Dubai and my wife decided that she would drive my pickup which i have to mention that due to the modifications i have had done to it is making about 550 BHP,so she was a little nervous,but with truck loaded off she and my daughter headed out on to Emirates road for there epic trip.

She was in the slow lane when in her rear view mirror she noticed cutain poles and curtaines making a bid for freedom out of the back of the truck so she quickly pulls over to the hard shoulder and both of them start jogging down the road to retreive them,one curtain pole gets turned to matchwood by a car but they were able to retreive the curtaines then they heard a huge crash from behind them.Just in front of the truck 2 cars have smashed into each other on the dead straight road and it looks bad they quickly head back to see if everyone was ok.

From the wrekage steps some injuns pointing the finger at my wife and daughter saying it was their fault they crashed due to the curtain rail,wife and daughter are now mortified anyways plod and ambulance turn up big heated discussion with the injuns pointing at my wife and daughter.

But then the truth comes out,both my wife and daughter are attractice long haired blondes and neither were at the back of the que when chests were being handed out so when they were jogging down the hard shoulder the 1st car slowed down to gawp at them unfoutuanatly the 2nd car was also gawping at the bouncy bits and piled into the 1st car.

Upshot is no one was badly hurt but there may be a few injuns you wont stare at women again.

busa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: This made me laugh so hard i nearly had seepage May 22, 2009
busa wrote:Just recently the keys to my new apartment in RAK have been handed over but as usual i am out of the country so my wife and daughter have been busy buying furniture etc for it,now it seems that people are trying to charge stupidly high rates to transport stuff from Dubai to RAK but no problem as i have a huge pickup truck so most of the stuff has been deleiverd to my house in Dubai and my wife decided that she would drive my pickup which i have to mention that due to the modifications i have had done to it is making about 550 BHP,so she was a little nervous,but with truck loaded off she and my daughter headed out on to Emirates road for there epic trip.

She was in the slow lane when in her rear view mirror she noticed cutain poles and curtaines making a bid for freedom out of the back of the truck so she quickly pulls over to the hard shoulder and both of them start jogging down the road to retreive them,one curtain pole gets turned to matchwood by a car but they were able to retreive the curtaines then they heard a huge crash from behind them.Just in front of the truck 2 cars have smashed into each other on the dead straight road and it looks bad they quickly head back to see if everyone was ok.

From the wrekage steps some injuns pointing the finger at my wife and daughter saying it was their fault they crashed due to the curtain rail,wife and daughter are now mortified anyways plod and ambulance turn up big heated discussion with the injuns pointing at my wife and daughter.

But then the truth comes out,both my wife and daughter are attractice long haired blondes and neither were at the back of the que when chests were being handed out so when they were jogging down the hard shoulder the 1st car slowed down to gawp at them unfoutuanatly the 2nd car was also gawping at the bouncy bits and piled into the 1st car.

Upshot is no one was badly hurt but there may be a few injuns you wont stare at women again.

Thats why women are not allowed to come anywhere close near driving a car in Saoudi Arabia :lol: :lol:

Get it ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 22, 2009
LMAO busa. Yes the staring is something that really gets to some women here. Sit in car at red light, turn head to right, see BUSLOAD of eyes wide as saucers staring at my daughter. These guys from the Subcontinent (many Pakistani/Bangladeshi incidentally) live in compounds year on year and never even come close to a woman. I hate to think of the monkey business that goes on in the labour camps after lights out.... :confused5:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2009
Rob I don't think a woman sitting in a car behind 80 percent tinted windows is going to cause much of a stir among other roadusers. Even if they get a flat you surely don't think they will be getting out to do the dirty work themselves? :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2009
Might be an idea to buy some rubber dolls and set up store outside some labour camps
busa
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2009
Ha! funny as hell. Nice story.

I just sent this to my girlfriend because she was getting weirded out by all the stares when she was here so I'm sure she can related.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 22, 2009
busa wrote:Might be an idea to buy some rubber dolls and set up store outside some labour camps

You know what, that's a thought, but the flipside is thinking about them being passed around the dorms.....! :puke:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
busa wrote:Might be an idea to buy some rubber dolls and set up store outside some labour camps

You know what, that's a thought, but the flipside is thinking about them being passed around the dorms.....! :puke:

Takes me back to my service days only we used real women.........Oop's did i just say that out loud
busa
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2009
busa wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Takes me back to my service days only we used real women.........Oop's did i just say that out loud

As long as they were well paid and went home happy I have no problem with that ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2009
LMAORAOTF!!!!

Would love to see the insurance claim form entry!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 22, 2009
That’s side-splitting hilarious!!!

Thanks Busa for the laugh….!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 23, 2009
Tee-hee that's bloody hilarious! Yeah I wonder how you explain that one for your insurance!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 23, 2009
Yesh i am sure that there will be much head wobbling at the insurance office.

Its one of those times that you wish everything was video taped
busa
Dubai forums Addict

May 24, 2009
Ba$tards the audacity to actually blame curtain rails for the accident.
:lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2009
Bouncing boobs were the cause of two crashes
As two blondes made two bouncy dashes ,
Whilst those Indian males
Are clear off the rails,
It's curtains and it's twenty five lashes!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2009
As they ran , the locals did mutter,
Those chests are carrying some clutter!!
Those bouncing tits,
Are causing us fits,
"Any further, and those girls will make butter !!"
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2009
LOL
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat