Ahhhhhh Sunday, Day Of........

Topic locked
Jan 30, 2006
oh sh!t here comes the whole briggade girls calm down cant we just stop this ... this is soooo funny really now just please lock the damn thread and choco READ MY PM !!! before you flood the forum with HATE MP campaign hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

read the whole thread !!! i practically begged him to stop it and have the last say and just lock the thread so i cant reply ... but hes still keeping it open !!! oh man ...

this is not how i plan to start my new year im doing the best i can to not be the old me but its soooooo hard and you guys are not making it any easier plssss. LOCK this thread ANDYBA ARE YOU THERE ??? PLEASE LOCK THI THREAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
MP- you need to have a good dose of chocolate-this is a remedy for you recurring problem! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Choco- not a Brit but, alas, a mere convict! :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 30, 2006
Dude, calm down, all I was saying that our form of sarcasm is lost on most people. Americans just look at you and think you're weird, seriously, so many people just don't get sarcasm and it takes a certain talent to be good at it too.

Don't take it personally.

I've found it hilarious that an Amercian mate of mine is now using Bo**ocks, Kn*b end, and fookin Tw*t in his sentences - hahaha also other typically British swear words. It's so funny - yeah - he hates me now!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 30, 2006
damn thats nice to see something from you in a somewhat friendly tone .... there you go ... cause ive just noticed it from my old post that even if it doesnt concern you you slagg me off BIG time even if i try to avoid you .. anyway thanks for . for giving your reply a friendly tone ....

and yeah we really think brit sarcasm is kinda weird ... but having a boss for one tahts why i get to adopt the twat and bollocks and all ... and yes those words are better sounding if you guys are using them ... it sound totally off with american accent ....

so choc .. truce ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I've found it hilarious that an Amercian mate of mine is now using Bo**ocks, Kn*b end, and fookin Tw*t in his sentences - hahaha also other typically British swear words.

?????????? :? :? :? :? :? ??????????

What planet to Brits come from??? First off I have no clue what those words mean... :shock: And second, you wanna swear at someone, just call them a mofo, or fcuk head, or banana for brains, or a punnanni, or a cocksucking SOB, or warrever.... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2006
Oh dear, Bollocks - you know those big round hairy things between a blokes legs!

Knob end, bell end etc - another name for banana!

Tw*t - a father rude name for female genitalia.

I love love it when Americans say 'Fanny' - hahahaha so a different meaning to anyone from the UK!

OMG - did I class myself as a Brit? No no, I'm English! (Just doing what the Irish, Scots and Welsh do!)
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:OMG - did I class myself as a Brit? No no, I'm English! (Just doing what the Irish, Scots and Welsh do!)

British... English... No biggy...

All England is Britan which is in UK so you all are Brits... No difference...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2006
GAB/ CHOC

He amuses me and sunday evenings are always quiet for me.

I specifically like his very very very long replies to my "one liners" if you get my drift

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 30, 2006
arniegang wrote:GAB/ CHOC

He amuses me and sunday evenings are always quiet for me.

I specifically like his very very very long replies to my "one liners" if you get my drift

:wink: :wink:

oh GOD !!! lets not start this again geeez dude we all had a good nights sleep last night and that day was niether significant nor interesting to keep on coming back to .... just please lock the thread and let get on with our regular forum lives !!!

end
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh dear, Bollocks - you know those big round hairy things between a blokes legs!

Knob end, bell end etc - another name for banana!

Tw*t - a father rude name for female genitalia.

I love love it when Americans say 'Fanny' - hahahaha so a different meaning to anyone from the UK!

OMG - did I class myself as a Brit? No no, I'm English! (Just doing what the Irish, Scots and Welsh do!)

HAHAHAHA A story for you pomms, a friend of mine just moved to the UK, it was raining one morning when she got to work she said damn, my pants are soaked. it didn't take her long to figure out pants mean something different in the UK then they do in Canada.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 30, 2006
Er yeah like - underwear, not trousers! So funny.

Liban, no it's not all one and the same, the UK is made up of 4 different countries.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 30, 2006
There are British peeps

and

English peeps

Brits would generally be refered to all of us ie Eng, Scot, Irish and Welsh

English are from England.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 31, 2006
oh GOD !!! lets not start this again geeez dude we all had a good nights sleep last night and that day was niether significant nor interesting to keep on coming back to .... just please lock the thread and let get on with our regular forum lives !!!

end

Mp- I'll tell you again chocolate is the solution to what ails you!! :) You don't take things literally...think laterally sunshine!!, and all will be well! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Er yeah like - underwear, not trousers! So funny.

Liban, no it's not all one and the same, the UK is made up of 4 different countries.

The last time I checked, Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland do not have any seperate embassies internationally, nor seperate seats in the UN, nor any seperate passports.

They are not 4 different countries but rather mere "provinces" or "governates" within one larger entity.

They are not more of a country that say Texas or the Province of Quebec.....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 31, 2006
Yeah Liban but I dare you to tell a Scot they are British/English! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
Wales, Scotland and Ireland all have their own Assemblies within the UK, they have sort of separate governments to a point and have been pushing for it for years.

On a form in the nationality section, a Welshman would always put Welsh, a Scotsman, Scottish etc etc. So why as English should I put British? It's not what I am!

It's like saying French, German, Danish etc should all put European!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat