India's Contribution To Global Warming

Topic locked
India's Contribution to Global Warming Apr 12, 2009
283 million COWS farting and crapping!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090411/w ... 9189064600

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 14, 2009
Come on guys, this has to do with your world. Show some interest.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 14, 2009
Dem be some good eatin' I tell ya.

All living creatures create waste including us and most of it produces green houses gases, and they have been here since time immemorium. Also forests are also some of the biggest producers of CO2.

Don't get your panties in a twist, nature has its own way of dealing with this, nature works in a system of checks and balances and probally if these gases were reduced or taken away all toghter there would be some other kind of side effect.

As always the green schmreen movement is just another age old ploy of marketing fear and making a good buck while at it. Imagine if tommorow it was declared there was no problem, what would happen to all these green industries, all the millions employed in the green sector, All the so called green solution companies, Green product manufacturers, what will happen to all these green scientist, how will the Uni's and Institues get the big bucks to conduct their "studies".

Its just a new industry thats has been created in a very short time. They will milk it for as long as possible and then think of something new.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Dem be some good eatin' I tell ya.

All living creatures create waste including us and most of it produces green houses gases, and they have been here since time immemorium. Also forests are also some of the biggest producers of CO2.

Don't get your panties in a twist, nature has its own way of dealing with this, nature works in a system of checks and balances and probally if these gases were reduced or taken away all toghter there would be some other kind of side effect.

As always the green schmreen movement is just another age old ploy of marketing fear and making a good buck while at it. Imagine if tommorow it was declared there was no problem, what would happen to all these green industries, all the millions employed in the green sector, All the so called green solution companies, Green product manufacturers, what will happen to all these green scientist, how will the Uni's and Institues get the big bucks to conduct their "studies".

Its just a new industry thats has been created in a very short time. They will milk it for as long as possible and then think of something new.

You just unintentionally set out how to sustain worldwide growth by using innovation. ;)
And the investor sentiment is created by something called Marketing! of new exciting concepts like GREEENNNN instead of BLACKKKK.

I'm so glad this world is round :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 14, 2009
Green Sucks camel b@lls !

Always bet on black, Once you go black you can never go back 8)
desertdudeshj

Apr 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Green Sucks camel b@lls !

Always bet on black, Once you go black you can never go back 8)

Hahaha, sure you can. Just parc that trailerpark of yours in the Desert and leave it there.

Mission accomplished. I can send you a Green package tomorrow with an electric buggy in it for desert pleasure, if you want :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote: I can send you a Green package tomorrow with an electric buggy in it for desert pleasure

Electric buggy no good, probally run out of batteries even before I get out of the city :roll:
desertdudeshj

Apr 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
RobbyG wrote: I can send you a Green package tomorrow with an electric buggy in it for desert pleasure

Electric buggy no good, probally run out of batteries even before I get out of the city :roll:

150 miles further!? :lol:

edit: but your right...its a little early for reliable and affordable electric cars. Just ride that carbon emitter just a little longer ;)
RobbyG

Apr 14, 2009
150 miles is crappy range, We sometimes go for 2 day trips where can cover anything from 1200kms or over. My average trip is around that long (150 miles). Plus you use a lot of energy offroad. 150 miles range is for driving like a granny on flat asphalted roads. Probally will conk out on the 2nd dune.

Where am I going to reacharge in the middle of the night in the desert on a camping trip !
desertdudeshj

Apr 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:150 miles is crappy range, We sometimes go for 2 day trips where can cover anything from 1200kms or over. My average trip is around that long (150 miles). Plus you use a lot of energy offroad. 150 miles range is for driving like a granny on flat asphalted roads. Probally will conk out on the 2nd dune.

Where am I going to reacharge in the middle of the night in the desert on a camping trip !

Be creative :lol:

RobbyG

Apr 14, 2009
Cows crapping actually contributing to global warming? Its like a natural sauna :lol:

Hope these scientists act fast and improve the situation.

But Desert dude, the reason for this excessive emission is because of the low quality diet, these cows are living on....That is not natures doing!
And how can you take global warming so lightly?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 14, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Cows crapping actually contributing to global warming? Its like a natural sauna :lol:

But Desert dude, the reason for this excessive emission is because of the low quality diet, these cows are living on....That is not natures doing!

It's easy when you know very little about it and contribute to it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 14, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Cows crapping actually contributing to global warming? Its like a natural sauna :lol:

RobbyG

Apr 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

LOL.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 14, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Trust me bores I know a whole lot about this "global warming" thing than you might give me credit now and have been following this "story" since the early 90's I watched, read and seen almost everything out there regarding this.

I did not just come to a conclusion about Global warming is @ss on whim oneday. I contribute to it because i don't believe in it.
desertdudeshj

Apr 15, 2009
Well I think there has been enough scientific evidence to suggest that it does exist. So all the steps that countries are taking to protect the environment is just a waste of time?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 15, 2009
Well here's one solution to the problem:

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/ec ... -cows/1390

Kinda gross, poor cow.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Trust me bores I know a whole lot about this "global warming" thing than you might give me credit now and have been following this "story" since the early 90's I watched, read and seen almost everything out there regarding this.

I did not just come to a conclusion about Global warming is @ss on whim oneday. I contribute to it because i don't believe in it.

you remind me of a colleague of mine during college times at the Debate course where there was a major debate raised if we are *actually* contributing to global warming or does it exisit?!?!?

at first... the debate sounded easy for the other party to prove that there is global warming and its due to human bad behavior...

however... surprise surprise... the green world defenders lost big time.. the opposing party got very interesting information proving that humans got a very small percentage contributing to this global warming.. lool it was an awesome debate I will never forget it :lol:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Apr 15, 2009
I think that's cruelty to animals. Why don't they try changing what they feed them in stead of harnessing them.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 15, 2009
erm I seem to remember that some farmers have changed what they feed their livestock to reduce the amount of methane emitted. Will try to find a link.

But not so sure it hasn't got more to do with the digestive system of a cow, afterall they do have 4 parts to their stomach!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Well I guess you can't have it both ways. Its either the cow or the environment right?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 15, 2009
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Well I guess you can't have it both ways. Its either the cow or the environment right?

I don;t think so, there's always solutions to problems, you just have to work at it.

I love cows though, they're awsome creatures. But having to see a vet untwist two of it's stomachs that have got tangled up is hideous - urgh!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat