Date With Rudeboy :D

Topic locked
Date With Rudeboy :D Apr 07, 2009
Rudeboy Out on a Date, the dialect:-
(All of Rudeboy’s lines are entirely quoted from his last 30 posts)

The evening begins with a walk down Sharjah Corniche….

Girl- Let’s head to the wanderers have a drink or two….

Rudeboy- lol cant really figure out why ppl drink. i guess they luv making a fool out of themselves

Girl- whattt?

Rudeboy- drinking i just wonder why. why oh why do u do it? no wonder u get drunk and start doing it with Mr banana on jumeriah beach. next thing u know u in trouble. u dont blame the drink u blame DUBAI and its crappy laws :D lol dumb fools

Girl- Hey, listen Mr., all I suggested was a drink or two, if u can’t handle it then just say so! But just so u know we could also eat something there, the ambience at the wanderers is fab, we’ll have a good time. And since I’ll be the only one drinking, it’s my treat!

Rudeboy- Does it include testing of the food and different courses :D am up for it and got the whole family ready for it

Girl- Err, okk…Let’s jus go, the two of us. Before we head to the wanderers u wanna check out the Sharjah Arts Museum, or maybe the Heritage Museum?

Rudeboy- lol dont go there they bloody crap

Girl- So what would you recommend doing in Sharjah

Rudeboy rubbing his hands with glee, like a lil boy

Rudeboy- shj has its own sharjah eye (the wheel) on the canal. yeh theres a awsome paintballing arena since there are 2 of u just tag along if some group is playing ask them if u can join in.

Girl wondering what the heck she’s got herself into
Anyways to salvage the night decides to opt for a drink and then leave…. Early.

Girl- Lets jus go to the wanderers, alrit?

At the wanderers

Girl- So do you like Indian food, I just love a good chicken biryani, chicken tikka….

RB interrupts

Rudeboy- yeh maybe even rudeboys droppings muhahahaha :D they can make rudeboys kofta curry out of that :D or even think they are meat balls :D
next time u are in a indian restaurant be careful of what you order :D

Girl- Ewww, lets just settle for Fish n Chips and some beer, ok?

The drinks arrive

Girl- Looking at a much in love couple on the other table
All a woman wants from a man is a little companionships and love….Off course he must be financially independent, u know…. Love won’t feed you. And yea women love a man who can provide them with emotional security, we just feel vulnerable at times, it’s our nature.

RB- MONEY and SECURITY???? why the hell dont u girls get ur OWN bloody money :S sheesh. and security :S invest in your own CCTV cameras :p
women and their bloody demands :S they keep on going and going. sometimes i wonder when they will get tired :wink:

Just then a bunch of Arab Guys, walk in with some Russians. RB immediately stands up…..all erect, and in his mind sings a patriotic song to UAE as a sign of respect…..

Girl- I wonder if these intercultural relationships work? Wonder what these women see in these men

RB- cos now they can tell u where ur boxer or nickers are made in. LOL excuse me sir i have the right to see your boxers.
:lol: I wonder if u fart whether they can see that :D

At this point after half a glass of beer, RB pukes all over the table. Girl gets up and leaves….RB cleans up and runs after her
They hail a cab, the cab driver smelling booze, decides to overcharge. He passes some lewd comments as well…..

Girl- RB say something…..

The huge cabbie snarls menacingly
RB can only manage a whimper, it's something like....meowww

RB- write them all an email. if they come swearing at u say it was april fools day :D

Girl- An email isn’t going to solve anything. They are all hand in glove, authorities, cabbies….

RB- fact is the whole que can see which nickers u wearing :D
by the way u dont have ur rights here. its because of National Security

Some passerby’s (locals) butt in and tell off the cabbie. Then they hail another cab and ask the cabbie to drop the girl home…

RB thinking out loud

RB- lol i wonder WHY they really helping her :wink: :wink:

Passerby ( who goes by the name speedhump)- a lot of men can talk to women and not have their brain drop down into their d*ck, if that's what you mean? :P

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Hey RudeBoy, no offence dude, just for a few laughs. I found your posts very tempting as I penned down this dialect!
Peace!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
That was a pretty good laugh.
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 07, 2009
Love it, great rant !!! :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 07, 2009
The girl's improved her writing drasticaly. Thanks but does it mean that she's getting older? :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Date With Rudeboy :D Apr 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Rudeboy Out on a Date, the dialect:-
(All of Rudeboy’s lines are entirely quoted from his last 30 posts)

The evening begins with a walk down Sharjah Corniche….

Girl- Let’s head to the wanderers have a drink or two….

Rudeboy- lol cant really figure out why ppl drink. i guess they luv making a fool out of themselves

Girl- whattt?

Rudeboy- drinking i just wonder why. why oh why do u do it? no wonder u get drunk and start doing it with Mr banana on jumeriah beach. next thing u know u in trouble. u dont blame the drink u blame DUBAI and its crappy laws :D lol dumb fools

Girl- Hey, listen Mr., all I suggested was a drink or two, if u can’t handle it then just say so! But just so u know we could also eat something there, the ambience at the wanderers is fab, we’ll have a good time. And since I’ll be the only one drinking, it’s my treat!

Rudeboy- Does it include testing of the food and different courses :D am up for it and got the whole family ready for it

Girl- Err, okk…Let’s jus go, the two of us. Before we head to the wanderers u wanna check out the Sharjah Arts Museum, or maybe the Heritage Museum?

Rudeboy- lol dont go there they bloody crap

Girl- So what would you recommend doing in Sharjah

Rudeboy rubbing his hands with glee, like a lil boy

Rudeboy- shj has its own sharjah eye (the wheel) on the canal. yeh theres a awsome paintballing arena since there are 2 of u just tag along if some group is playing ask them if u can join in.

Girl wondering what the heck she’s got herself into
Anyways to salvage the night decides to opt for a drink and then leave…. Early.

Girl- Lets jus go to the wanderers, alrit?

At the wanderers

Girl- So do you like Indian food, I just love a good chicken biryani, chicken tikka….

RB interrupts

Rudeboy- yeh maybe even rudeboys droppings muhahahaha :D they can make rudeboys kofta curry out of that :D or even think they are meat balls :D
next time u are in a indian restaurant be careful of what you order :D

Girl- Ewww, lets just settle for Fish n Chips and some beer, ok?

The drinks arrive

Girl- Looking at a much in love couple on the other table
All a woman wants from a man is a little companionships and love….Off course he must be financially independent, u know…. Love won’t feed you. And yea women love a man who can provide them with emotional security, we just feel vulnerable at times, it’s our nature.

RB- MONEY and SECURITY???? why the hell dont u girls get ur OWN bloody money :S sheesh. and security :S invest in your own CCTV cameras :p
women and their bloody demands :S they keep on going and going. sometimes i wonder when they will get tired :wink:

Just then a bunch of Arab Guys, walk in with some Russians. RB immediately stands up…..all erect, and in his mind sings a patriotic song to UAE as a sign of respect…..

Girl- I wonder if these intercultural relationships work? Wonder what these women see in these men

RB- cos now they can tell u where ur boxer or nickers are made in. LOL excuse me sir i have the right to see your boxers.
:lol: I wonder if u fart whether they can see that :D

At this point after half a glass of beer, RB pukes all on the table. Girl gets up and leaves….RB cleans up and runs after her
They hail a cab, the cab driver smelling booze, decides to overcharge. He passes some lewd comments as well…..

Girl- RB say something…..

The huge cabbie snarls menacingly
RB is quaking in his boots

RB- write them all an email. if they come swearing at u say it was april fools day :D

Girl- An email isn’t going to solve anything. They are all hand in glove, authorities, cabbies….

RB- fact is the whole que can see which nickers u wearing :D
by the way u dont have ur rights here. its because of National Security

Some passerby’s (locals) butt in and tell off the cabbie. Then they hail another cab and ask the cabbie to drop the girl home…

RB thinking out loud

RB- lol i wonder WHY they really helping her :wink: :wink:

Passerby ( who goes by the name speedhump)- a lot of men can talk to women and not have their brain drop down into their d*ck, if that's what you mean? :P

misery is your life really that misrable?? hehhe u went and spent what 10 minutes fantasizing about me with a girl :S sheesh either you got loads of time or i m starting to worry whether you straight mate :D if not i guess the recession is getting to some ppl here ;) lol nice one cant believe that receission is making some ppl creative.

lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
:D It took me all of 15 min to write that post! If your really interested I could pen down a sequel.... :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote::D It took me all of 15 min to write that post! If your really interested I could pen down a sequel.... :lol:

15 minutes :S bloody hell. is this what u get up to in ur life. sequel lol i better stop writing one liners and come up with HUGE paragraphs. i ll see u beat that. anyways do something useful u dont want to write the sequel, u wont get any awards for it :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
:lol: Dude I find your posts very amusing! :lol: :lol: Keep it comin.......I'm watching you! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote::lol: Dude I find your posts very amusing! :lol: :lol: Keep it comin.......I'm watching you! :lol:

u got a big telescope or something in your house??? watching rudeboy all the time :S ok me scared now
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
looooooooooooooooool thats awesome... hahahaha good laughs
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Apr 07, 2009
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:The girl's improved her writing drasticaly. Thanks but does it mean that she's getting older? :?

MCL, is actually a guy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Red Chief wrote:The girl's improved her writing drasticaly. Thanks but does it mean that she's getting older? :?

MCL, is actually a guy!

for a minute there i thought she was a girl with a HUGE telescope in her room. sheesh a guy watching me :S misery u dirty bugger. me straight :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

MCL, is actually a guy!

for a minute there i thought she was a girl with a HUGE telescope in her room. sheesh a guy watching me :S misery u dirty bugger. me straight :D

...You wish :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

MCL, is actually a guy!

...You wish :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont monkey around robby chocos look what he just said to me :(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
What u harping on about rudeboy? Quit sulking like a 13yr old , and grow up......
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:What u harping on about rudeboy? Quit sulking like a 13yr old , and grow up......

What do you mean "Like a 13 year old" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
13 year old was a metaphor for his immaturity!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:13 year old was a metaphor for his immaturity!

It's amazing how you guessed his real age though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
old enough to bugger some ppl off guys 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:old enough to bugger some ppl off guys 8)

Are you sure?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

lol u want to come and check :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

No I will send Chocs :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

lol hehehe no comments :D i have already been warned :D but if u are insisting u may send her if U like ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

lol hehehe no comments :D i have already been warned :D but if u are insisting u may send her if U like ;)

Warned about what, she is great.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

i dont know what exactly i was warned about still trying to figure out myself :D she is great how do you know :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

i dont know what exactly i was warned about still trying to figure out myself :D she is great how do you know :P

I have met her of course
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Are you sure?

I have met her of course

ahaan am sure u have :D 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat