gafoorgk wrote:http://www.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi_arabia/10300051.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And your point is?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 01, 2009
you dumb FU.ck
Why the smiley faces?

I'd love to watch you get stoned to death for "hanging about in the hotel lobby".
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 01, 2009
OMG - these people really do live in the dark ages!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 01, 2009
:lol:

now lemme tell u what made me laugh. everywhere in saudi one can get access to at least 2 tv channels, even without an internal antena and they are free to air. one is a saudi channel, which broadcast religious contents most of the time and other one is Channel 2, which most of u people know already. for those don't know, the channel 2 boradcasts only western movies and it does show intimacy to a certain extend.

if u extend your channel reception a bit more by any means, u can get more channels, which show tv serials and other stuffs (of course nothing bad), which shows female actresses mixing with male actors in public places. all these channels i am talking about are fta.

i saw these channels being shown and enjoyed by children and adults alike in every place saudi nationals and other arab nationals gather. i got chance to visit 2 of saudi nationals' house (it's very rare that they allow expats in their houses, even at the doorsteps) and i saw these channels being enjoyed. well, i saw little bit more there as well :wink: .

now............. do i have the right to :lol: ?
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 01, 2009
oh my!
magenta
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 01, 2009
It has nothing to do with the ppl and what they believe or wither they wana be modern or not and certainly it is not a dark age practices chocoholic.

You have to understand the religious value of Saudi Arabia land , it is as you all know a religious land a prohibited land from all wrong doing ( supposedly ) so conceder it as religious temple as a hall were cretin behaviors are enforced ones you are in. and weather the KSA Gov likes it or not ,those rolls should apple's regardless .
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 01, 2009
unfortunately you will see other doorstep and more of a Saudi life with the same attitude..?

:(

rch
BB
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat