Your Favorite Wack Pack Member

Topic locked
Your Favorite Wack Pack Member Mar 31, 2009
Lets vote. Who is your favorite Wack Pack member? Mine used to be Hank the angry drunken Dwarf. After his death I like Beetlejuice and Big Foot. Some of your other choices are;

The Underdog Lady
Captain Janks
Yucko the Clown
High Pitch Eric
Eric the Midget
Jeff the Drunk
Crackhead Bob
Gary the Retard
Wendy the Retard

K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 31, 2009
Never heard of that!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 01, 2009
WTF is wack pack ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 01, 2009
K-Dog is losing it! He's talking like Del now.... ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 01, 2009
What on earth is Whack Pack?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 01, 2009
I was really testing Howard Stern's global appeal. I guess he has none. I'm a Howard Stern Junkie. He is the reason I subscribed to the Satellite Radio so I can listen to him in Dubai. He is known as King of all Media in America. He has done a few shows in London. Have you seen his movie "Private Parts"?

The Wack Pack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wack Pack is the name given to a wide assortment of regular guests of The Howard Stern Show. As a parody of the Rat Pack or Brat Pack, they were often as memorable as Stern's regular airtime celebrity guests. Wack Packers tend to be unusual in some way, such as blatantly racist, mentally disabled, sexually deviant or having a comical voice or appearance. Not every regular guest is considered a member of The Wack Pack, nor are staff members like Robin Quivers, Fred Norris, Gary Dell'Abate, Artie Lange, Benjy Bronk, Sal Governale, Richard Christy or the now-departed Stuttering John and Jackie Martling.

Some Wack Packers appear to serve as cautionary figures; for example, Crackhead Bob, who suffered a debilitating stroke from smoking crack cocaine, or Joe Cancer, who smoked tobacco. Jeff the Drunk and the deceased Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf suggest moderation. Wack Packers are often pariahs or outcasts from mainstream society, with difficulty finding jobs or mates. Stern alternatingly revels in, sympathizes with and ridicules the loneliness and desperation of their lives.

Through their appearances on Stern's radio program and the now defunct E! television show, some Wack Packers have gained notoriety for personal appearances around the country and occasionally, have gotten small roles in movies and television. Castmember Artie Lange has referred to them as "G-List Celebrities," based on their modest level of social and media popularity.

On October 20, 2005, Stern announced plans for the Wack Pack to elect their own "Pope" from their ranks. In addition to the honor of leading the Wack Pack, the winner would receive a US$10,000 prize. This bit appears to have been abandoned as it has not been mentioned on-air since Stern's Sirius Radio debut. Though it seems Stern exploits them wantonly, Wack Packers are well-respected (yet mocked like most Stern regulars) and are fiercely protected by show staff and fans alike. During the December 16, 2005 terrestrial finale webcast on Yahoo!, one of the hosts remarked that Yahoo! had received instructions for Wack Pack to be treated "better than celebrities."

On June 19, 2005, Howard Stern announced a contest for the next Wack Packer, with the winner receiving $10000. The winner was Bigfoot.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 01, 2009
Wow
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 01, 2009
I can't stand Howard Stern.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 01, 2009
kanelli wrote:I can't stand Howard Stern.

Your not the only woman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get hell from my wife almost every day.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat