Dubai For Youth

Topic locked
Dubai for youth Mar 26, 2009
what are the most cost in dubai at evening?

Hanne
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 27, 2009
B eover 21 yeah hahahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 27, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:B eover 21 yeah hahahaha

:s i'm 22 so i don't think thats a problem but thats not the point just wanted to know the prices there for entre and drinks and all
Hanne
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 27, 2009
Hanne wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:B eover 21 yeah hahahaha

:s i'm 22 so i don't think thats a problem but thats not the point just wanted to know the prices there for entre and drinks and all

well, it really depends on yourself. I would say going out is in the range of going out in amsterdam or even london, if you buy your pals some rounds ....

...but if you do it frequently, it will be your biggest expense.

A night out with some friends will at least cost you a 500 - 1000 AED, so if you do this several times a month, it will hurt.

But you being 22, I guess that's what you will have to do, otherwise, whats the point of being in your wild years ;-)
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 27, 2009
thanks ! thats quiet allot yeah, and if you could chose what would you want there to make the night events in the weekends more exiting?
Hanne
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 27, 2009
Hanne wrote:thanks ! thats quiet allot yeah, and if you could chose what would you want there to make the night events in the weekends more exiting?

I don't understand the question, what's exciting for you might be boring for others.

I'm going out maybe once or twice a month with my friends, and as I posted before, this might cost up to 1k AED for the night.

For the rest I'm traveling around for work, many weekends are waisted for that, and/or stay at home with my family, or going to bbq's with my friends etc.

What's exciting? What do you expect? What are you up to ... ? You can go crazy and spend or could have the same blast at almost no cost with friends outside of the nightclubs ... it really depends what you are looking for.

Anyhow, Dubai will serve you right, you don't have to worry about the weather;-) at least not from Nov til May/June
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat