UAE Email

Topic locked
UAE Email Feb 11, 2009
Hi,

Does anyone know of a web email provider with a domain which relates to the UAE?

ie name@uaemail.ae or something like that?

Thanks

LondonGuy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 11, 2009
yes i think the one etisalat provides which I think looks like name@emirates.net.ae
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 11, 2009
quatroporte wrote:yes i think the one etisalat provides which I think looks like name@emirates.net.ae

Ppl, be aware now that a sheik has died and his lawer is looking for someone who helps him to bring the money abroad...check ur mails, get rich quick :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 11, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:
quatroporte wrote:yes i think the one etisalat provides which I think looks like name@emirates.net.ae

Ppl, be aware now that a sheik has died and his lawer is looking for someone who helps him to bring the money abroad...check ur mails, get rich quick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigerian sheikhs in Dubai? Image
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 11, 2009
They call it OBA or EZE, but it doesnt matter where the Yahooboys live, they even tried from Benin, Shanghai, Cote dÍvoire.

NEW: They post a vacanciy in a jobboard, you apply and then the´ll send you a nice contract, requesting for money to proceed the visa for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 11, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:NEW: They post a vacanciy in a jobboard, you apply and then the´ll send you a nice contract, requesting for money to proceed the visa for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol... its the hunting season for them now :lol: :lol: :lol:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat