Now We Have 2 Emirati's Dressing Up As Women

Topic locked
Now we have 2 Emirati's dressing up as Women Feb 02, 2009
:lol:

http://www.gulf-news.com/nation/Police_ ... 81268.html

last week it was an Indian at a Mall now we have locals that seem have found their feminine side.

Seems the other local in the car is only being charged with impersonating a police officer. The fact he was wearing a dress designed by Karl Lagerfield, stillettos made by Jimmy Choo, lingerie from La Senza and make up by Clinique didnt seem to bother the prosecution.

Or were the Police back at the station after his arrest, fighting over his clothes for themselves ??

Maybe next weeks headlines will read

"Egyptian Policeman caught wearing the wrong colour nail varnish in his patrol car, although the rest of his outfit was lovely"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dubai: A merchant was astounded when police informed him that the "woman" who had robbed him of Dh10,000 at knifepoint and gunpoint was actually a man.

Records said the 34-year-old Iranian merchant discovered what he described as the "shocking truth" that an armed woman robbed him in the Al Rigga area when police summoned him to identify his attacker at the station.

"The person who reportedly robbed me had had mascara and had long ... hair but the suspect's hands were rough and hairy ... the police summoned me to Al Muragabat station and the suspect that I identified in the line-up turned out to be a young man," the merchant, A.G., testified in his statement to the public prosecutor who questioned him.

Prosecution charged the 20-year-old Emirati student with using a gun and a knife to rob Dh10,000 from the claimant. The defendant, A.M., was also charged with impersonating a police personnel to carry out the crime.

The suspect denied the charges and pleaded not guilty when he appeared before the Dubai Court of First Instance.

The merchant claimed in his testimony that two females in a car flashed lights to indicate he should pull over in Al Rigga.

"One girl walked away and the other jumped into the front passenger seat. She asked me why I allowed her to sit in the car. I replied that she jumped into the seat on her own. I asked her to present her police identification when she claimed that she is a policewoman.

"She took out a knife and [held] it to my stomach then asked me for money. Then she took out a gun and pointed it in my face and ordered me to go down and withdraw cash from an ATM," the Iranian testified.

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 03, 2009
i want to see photos!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
bushra21 wrote:i want to see photos!

Huh :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
LOOOOOL

I get those guys pictures ones in a while in my email, they are cute to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind him/her robbing me me any time of the day :)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 03, 2009
lol give me your address i'll be over tonight to rob. in all honesty though this is becoming a joke. people are demoralized because of the current events and humor is the best way for them to escape it. not sure the motivation behind such news stories. is it mainly to distract attention from the problems?

Sunil
Edited Mod
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
this is how far the intelligent level is in DF, how else will they get the attention to the site other than being like a clown, entertaining the public for a penny :)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 03, 2009
uaekid wrote:this is how far the intelligent level is in DF, how else will they get the attention to the site other than being like a clown, entertaining the public for a penny :)

awww that hurt
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009

Do i sense a note of jealousy knowing that 2 local boys could look better than you.

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Feb 03, 2009
arniegang wrote:

Do i sense a note of jealousy knowing that 2 local boys could look better than you.

:o

impossible :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
arniegang wrote:

Be nice Arnie
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
she knows i am teasing her mate
:P
arniegang

Feb 03, 2009
arniegang wrote:she knows i am teasing her mate
:P

Glad to hear it :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
i wonder if they had girly voice or a manly voice :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

Huh :shock:

me too
without pics it s nothing

we need to see :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2009
me three! Photos!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
i dont get it. was the iranian so dumb or something :S. he could have sussed it out by their manly voice i am sure.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
bushra's gorgeous, no way those guys could look better :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
Could have been MB and 'The Kid' out on the town for a bit of fun and robbery?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Feb 04, 2009
Yeah MB is very quiet these days,kinda miss the cheeky monkey
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:Yeah MB is very quiet these days,kinda miss the cheeky monkey

Maybe you send him a PM??? :shock:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
whats so f***** special abt it? ... they are wearing dresses all day long and smell from time to time like the b++++++ at Faces spraying disgusting 'perfumes' in the malls at you... i see them each and every day :lol: :lol: walking in dresses, mostly white and faggin around
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
M! wrote:whats so f***** special abt it? ... they are wearing dresses all day long and smell from time to time like the b++++++ at Faces spraying disgusting 'perfumes' in the malls at you... i see them each and every day :lol: :lol: walking in dresses, mostly white and faggin around

TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:bushra's gorgeous, no way those guys could look better :D

awww spanx babes

you're cuter :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
When I saw this guy in a city center coffee shop, in a dazzling-white, flowing kandura, with very lady-like gestures, svelte, very well-groomed beard and one-liner eyebrows, giggling with his friends to a guy in the counter, I thought I've seen everything.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat