Incompetence Of Some People

Topic locked
Incompetence of some people Feb 02, 2009
You know what? I find it truly amazing at how some people/companies manage to screw up!

I got my annual bonus last month, I was thrilled when it was a little more than expected - great I thought, can pay off my credit cards and put some away for savings.

Now the accounts dept come to me, saying they made a mistake and overpaid the bonus and need to claw it back - WTF! Be lucky if I get any salary at the end of this month, because of their mistake!

Not only that, but there were two signatures on the confirmation letter, so did no-one check it at all?

Idiots! Luckily I kept most of it. Pffff

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Incompetence of some people Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You know what? I find it truly amazing at how some people/companies manage to screw up!

I got my annual bonus last month, I was thrilled when it was a little more than expected - great I thought, can pay off my credit cards and put some away for savings.

Now the accounts dept come to me, saying they made a mistake and overpaid the bonus and need to claw it back - WTF! Be lucky if I get any salary at the end of this month, because of their mistake!

Not only that, but there were two signatures on the confirmation letter, so did no-one check it at all?

That is so bad, idiots.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
Well, what would normally happen in other places is that one who made the mistake lets you keep the money out of shame :D :D :D
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
bedro wrote:Well, what would normally happen in other places is that one who made the mistake lets you keep the money out of shame :D :D :D

Used to be in the UK that if a mistake was made it was your good fortune.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
ehh it happened to me ones and they deducted it after the editing at the end of the year with out asking ! idiots
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 02, 2009
good you kept something in ur savings .. but if this happened to me it would mess up my financial strategy.
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
You always have to have savings for a rainy day.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You always have to have savings for a rainy day.

i thought u quit
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 02, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:You always have to have savings for a rainy day.

i thought u quit

Yeah, now you come to mention it, that was said last week or so :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
I did! I'm in my months notice period. But still entitled to the bonus for the time I have worked.

They better give me an NOC now, can't see any reason not to.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I did! I'm in my months notice period. But still entitled to the bonus for the time I have worked.

They better give me an NOC now, can't see any reason not to.

Unless you have made some enemies, hopefully MB does not work for the same company :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
Nah it's all been very nice!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
You guys put WAY too much imprtance on MB and end up wasting your energy. I can bet any amount of money that he is not from Bangladesh and I highly doubt that he is a Muslim.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Nah it's all been very nice!

Good for you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 02, 2009
Oops....looks like I missed some important news!!! So where is Choco going??? Some other place in Dubai itself I hope???

As for the bonus.... :-(
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 02, 2009
Still in the UAE, living in Dubai but working in another Emirate.

And that's as far as the info goes. The people that know me, will know where I'm going :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Still in the UAE, living in Dubai but working in another Emirate.

And that's as far as the info goes. The people that know me, will know where I'm going :D

Shiekh's harem! He must be stressed by now and needs to invest time on your assests :lol:
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 02, 2009
Haha er no!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha er no!

Seriously I heard some forumers say you have bootylicious rears. Is that true?

Last week I saw a foxy lady in Chi..... woooooo ....... she sent shock waves by giggling her jellos..... first hot woman I saw in loooooong time. Damn I had erection....

I hope it aint u Choco........ cos if it is......... I am coming for them! :twisted:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
:shock: Sniper! Go wash your mouth out!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 02, 2009
Pfftttt........ I knew she wasnt u.....So no problem letting out real me.........next time I see her I will go animalistic ballistic and lick her....... well ... I have to find her again :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Incompetence of some people Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You know what? I find it truly amazing at how some people/companies manage to screw up!

lucky you ve got your bonus

maybe this year i will not :(
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
If you have two signatures, I say its your money! Fight the bastards!

Of course I have been in Fight the Power mode for the last month or so. I didn't even get a bonus. Cheap mutherfukkers!
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Still in the UAE, living in Dubai but working in another Emirate.

Yep.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat