Can He Come Back Here In Dubai???

Topic locked
Can He come back here in dubai??? Jan 20, 2009
hello guys, i am just new here in this forum...i hope you guys can help me... i have friends who has unpaid loans and credit cards here in dubai.. but before that happen a friend of mine was fired on his work because of the politics in there company so in other words he sent back home by his company.. so thats why he has unpaid credit cards and loans.. just wanna ask u guys what are the risks of he coming back here in dubai..please... help me what to do......waiting for your answers...... :(

needhelp
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 20, 2009
He will be caught up with if he tries to come back into the country.

What kinda amounts are we talking?

He could face prison if he can't pay it off.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
it depend on his bank. some collection department at the banks wait for a couple of months before they report you to the authorities for around 3 months some 6, then they ( authorities ) issue a warrant for your arrest in all the country boarders.

he has to contact the bank collection department to see the statues of his case, sometimes they work a deal with you to settle the case, most of time even drop the extra charges on you.

this is what I know.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Can He come back here in dubai??? Jan 20, 2009
needhelp wrote:hello guys, i am just new here in this forum...i hope you guys can help me... i have friends who has unpaid loans and credit cards here in dubai.. but before that happen a friend of mine was fired on his work because of the politics in there company so in other words he sent back home by his company.. so thats why he has unpaid credit cards and loans.. just wanna ask u guys what are the risks of he coming back here in dubai..please... help me what to do......waiting for your answers...... :(

If the Bank has reported the unpaid loand by way of trying to encash the blank cheque that is normally a condition of the loan, then your friend would almost certainly be arrested at the point of entry. He should try and clear the debts before he returns.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 20, 2009
two other points.

one.. the 6 month labour ban, which he most certainly would have got
two.. was it plain politics or did it get nasty and they called the police?
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jan 20, 2009
two other points.

one.. the 6 month labour ban, which he most certainly would have got
two.. was it plain politics or did it get nasty and they called the police?
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat