Who Owns This Forum?

Topic locked
Jan 07, 2009
The postings on here are really amusing and still I haven't seen any that actually relate to who owns the forum, or more to the point who is the Administrator.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 07, 2009
The owner and admin are not Emirati.

muslimbangladeshi is just tossing his dummy out of the pram because he doesn't speak, read or write Arabic well enough to frequent other forums where there are more Emiratis posting in Arabic. He realizes that the Emiratis who do post here probably think that he is a complete tosser and they can recognize him as an Emirati-wannabe who is certainly no "brother" with his extreme views. Many Emiratis don't like other people telling how their country should be run, so they certainly don't like some Bangladeshi guy saying who should be run out of their country or not.

This is just my guess ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2009
Dis is a public DOMAIN!!!!!!!
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Jan 07, 2009
Lord save us! It might BE in the public domain, however it is still owned and run by someone - doh!

i.e. Andy, who I noticed was skulking around last night, but he likes to sit and lurk and let everyone else get on with it.

Bless.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2009
Believe it or not, but this is the fact and this has been confirmed by many of my indian friends.

In mumbai and in delhi, the cops pay you 500 rupees for catching bangali's & bringing them to the police station.

So you better watch out bangali boy ..just incase you happen to visit india any time soon ..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 08, 2009
ahamed wrote:Believe it or not, but this is the fact and this has been confirmed by many of my indian friends.

In mumbai and in delhi, the cops pay you 500 rupees for catching bangali's & bringing them to the police station.

So you better watch out bangali boy ..just incase you happen to visit india any time soon ..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 08, 2009
sage.. my darling where have you been..

and where is the jokes threaD???? - missed ya so much!
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 12, 2009
ahamed wrote:Believe it or not, but this is the fact and this has been confirmed by many of my indian friends.

Are you trying to be funny mr indian dhoti wala?

Don't use racial, religious, ethnic or similar insults. Never forget that India's Gandhi used to drink his own urine.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 12, 2009
let gandhi drink his own urine..as if i care.. he was no relative to me. hahahaha you silly boy..

So you are back? Ah haa .. ahh haaa.. hahahaahah ... :twisted:
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat