FEMALE LAWYER AND PSYCHOLOGIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI

Topic locked
FEMALE LAWYER AND PSYCHOLOGIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI Dec 09, 2008
I am a female, single, 29 years old, have 2 bachelors degrees, a bachelor in Law, and a Bachelor and Master in Psychology, and i´m looking for full-time or part-time job in any of those too areas. Speak and write fluently english, portuguese and speak arabic two (i have both brazilian and lebanese nationality). I also have high skills in communication, typing, and have attended many conferences and published scientific articles. I would be glad to receive job offers in Dubai or around UAE. Please contacts via site. thanks.

SALUA
Dubai Forum Guest

hey Dec 10, 2008
do you like to be friends ?
stylish1981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: hey Dec 10, 2008
stylish1981 wrote:do you like to be friends ?

SALAM,
OK, BUT,
WHO ARE YOU? AND WHERE ARE U FROM???
SALUA
Dubai Forum Guest

hi Dec 11, 2008
iam Bader orignally from palistaine but born and live in Dubai , running my own business , you got msn ?
stylish1981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
Salua, he's a troll trying to pick up girls! Ignore him, do not contact him, if he carries on we'll sort him out.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hi Dec 11, 2008
chocoholic you seems clever , try to maintain ur busniess :)

hey i cant open my private message
add me if you dont mind

****edit****

Ciao
stylish1981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
No! I basically said this is not a forum for you to cruise around and try to pick up women!

I will not be adding you, and I recommend that others do not either. Putting personal info into posts is also a no no.

End of.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hi Dec 11, 2008
its professionals looking for jobs , and as i see she is looking for a job and i offer her a help and if you can read iam a business owner so i may hire her.

so we have to keep in touch by something called Messenger or Email so she can send me her CV

( not everyone think the same way you think )

so i said before maintain your business
stylish1981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
Not when your first post says 'Would you like to be friends'! And 'professional' business owners, certainly would never ask to communicate via MSN, nor would they give personal email addresses! So cut the BS if you please!

We have enough trolls round here without adding another.

I'm a moderator round here so looking after members is a priority! If you don't like it and can't abide by the rules, then don't post!

End of!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

:) Dec 11, 2008
iam Busy

End of :)
stylish1981
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 11, 2008
Like I said you're unprofessional. You haven't even stated what your company does! You're just one of these sad men who trolls forums trying to pick up women! You're so obvious it's pathetic.

Now either be serious and post in the company section, if you are 'genuinely' looking for staff with proper details, or stop acting like a complete loser.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted