To Build A Mosque

Topic locked
To build a mosque Dec 30, 2005
Assalamualeikum!

I've got a plan to build a mosque in one of the villages where I live.
But if I am short of money, can I take money from the bank or from the people who may donate?

Is there anyone who may donate?

Allah hafiz!

kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 02, 2006
Islamic banks...

But also, put an ad out in Saudi newspapers.. They fund these projects.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2006
Liban wrote:Islamic banks...

But also, put an ad out in Saudi newspapers.. They fund these projects.

They fund the terrorist projects also :P,Just ad that you would like to kill more white people :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 04, 2006
snifff snifff ... can i smell a hustle

hahaha

where can i donate
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 04, 2006
hey im building a mosque, a churche and a synagog...what ever u need..to who ever wants to donate..PM me and ill make sure the money goes to the right account i meant project..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2006
D-Unit wrote:hey im building a mosque, a churche and a synagog...what ever u need..to who ever wants to donate..PM me and ill make sure the money goes to the right account i meant project..

Dodo ,

why is liban always angry? was his mother used to watch the movies of world war 11 before his humble birth?

PS"Have u stopped working at Cream? i was at shopping center to buy some stuff from tilbud , looked inside the shop but their was a black girl ,i think she was indian..... "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 05, 2006
May Allah reward your intentions kuspaar,
the more mosques we have around the better it is, so we can educate the people about our way of life
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 05, 2006
HP wrote:
D-Unit wrote:hey im building a mosque, a churche and a synagog...what ever u need..to who ever wants to donate..PM me and ill make sure the money goes to the right account i meant project..

Dodo ,

why is liban always angry? was his mother used to watch the movies of world war 11 before his humble birth?

PS"Have u stopped working at Cream? i was at shopping center to buy some stuff from tilbud , looked inside the shop but their was a black girl ,i think she was indian..... "

What the hell are you talking about you dumb offspring of of She Spreads for All?? World War 11? You dumb banana for brains... There was only 2 World Wars. World War 1 and World War 2.... Not ELEVEN wars...

Well maybe the your head there are 11...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 05, 2006
shaakira wrote:May Allah reward your intentions kuspaar,
the more mosques we have around the better it is, so we can educate the people about our way of life

If mosques and prayers could save the people then taliban were never been defeated by USA , see how US kicked their ass . We are looking for quality not the quantity.......Mosques is not an institutes which educate a person to the level where he can talk to the world and defend his religion and God . The best place is schools , you need more schools ,you need more technical people :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 06, 2006
HP wrote:

If mosques and prayers could save the people then taliban were never been defeated by USA , see how US kicked their a#s . We are looking for quality not the quantity.......Mosques is not an institutes which educate a person to the level where he can talk to the world and defend his religion and God . The best place is schools , you need more schools ,you need more technical people :P

Spoken like a true kaffir. Are you gonna live in an appartment or a villa when you die and get into hell? No matter... Its all pretty bummy anyways.

Kiss imak.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2006
Dont get me started hp :x
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 07, 2006
Spoken like a true kaffir. Are you gonna live in an appartment or a villa when you die and get into hell? No matter... Its all pretty bummy anyways.

Kiss imak.

make a school , so people can get some skills ,education in mosques doesnt take u to any place and mosque 's qualification is only needed when someone dies or get married :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: To build a mosque Jan 07, 2006
kuspaar wrote:Assalamualeikum!

I've got a plan to build a mosque in one of the villages where I live.
But if I am short of money, can I take money from the bank or from the people who may donate?

Is there anyone who may donate?

Allah hafiz!

ws if you need funds, tell us the name of the legal organisation which will built the mosque.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2006

Others are happy with their own ways of life - thanks very much!

Build a school and do more good that way! Reading, writing and having skills will further you more in this world.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 07, 2006
chocoholic, if everyone is so happy and content with their ways of life, than why dont you explain the reason for Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world??? Talk for yourself!
and as muslims we have an 'afterlife', which is more important than this temporary one we are living out, lets see if all your education will help you when you go six feet under................
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 07, 2006
shaakira wrote:chocoholic, if everyone is so happy and content with their ways of life, than why dont you explain the reason for Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world??? Talk for yourself!
and as muslims we have an 'afterlife', which is more important than this temporary one we are living out, lets see if all your education will help you when you go six feet under................

Well there is an old Arab saying" Praise Allah but tie your camel" that shows one must be prepared for both this and next world
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2006
If mosques and prayers could save the people then taliban were never been defeated by USA , see how US kicked their a#s . We are looking for quality not the quantity.......Mosques is not an institutes which educate a person to the level where he can talk to the world and defend his religion and God . The best place is schools , you need more schools ,you need more technical people

First -you idiot- Arabs are anthropologically Caucasian. So to spell it out for your pea-brain, they're white. Maybe they're not the "right" kind of white, because you're racist.

Secondly, some people need more spirituality than you do. They find it in mosques. You must find it in Beavis and Butthead, whatever makes you happy. But stop ridiculing yourself. 35% of PhD holders in the US are non-american, 55% of those are muslim.

Trust me, muslims don't lack "technical people" (articulated like a genius right?) they just lack the correct political leadership to organize them into a properly constructive entity. Oh wait ..... Big Brother (US) supports the puppet regimes ... ok nevermind :?

Build a school and do more good that way! Reading, writing and having skills will further you more in this world.

Happy or not happy, EU nations are thrusting EU "values" and way of life down muslims' throats. You can expect muslims to want to do the same here, you live here don't you?

yet what do they do? They try to build a mosque and a bimbo like you comes along and gives advices on what muslims should do with their money. You also seem to know what will further them more in the world.

How arrogant.

What qualifies you? Oh you're brit .... big deal.

you were saying in my first thread that you respected the local customs and that those racists who don;t are a minority? year right. You don't even see how you pass on to people.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 07, 2006
Mr sniper, your using the 'saying' in the wrong context,
we cant pick up any 'saying' and use it to justify our lifestyles.
Embrace the 'deen' entirely.
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 08, 2006
well I was right. A man who both does work and finds time to pray is much better than a unemployed man sitting in mosques and praying 24/7. It was in a Hadith.I am not against building mosques. I know mosques are important for social gathering and bringing up issues of the community. It provides oppurtunity to socialize in this busy routine world.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
hehehe, bring on your 'daleel' brother sniper!
Ofcourse men have to provide for their families,
to get by in this world,
but in no way does it make them better than an 'unemployed man',who is in the constant worship of Allah!
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 08, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:
If mosques and prayers could save the people then taliban were never been defeated by USA , see how US kicked their a#s . We are looking for quality not the quantity.......Mosques is not an institutes which educate a person to the level where he can talk to the world and defend his religion and God . The best place is schools , you need more schools ,you need more technical people

First -you idiot- Arabs are anthropologically Caucasian. So to spell it out for your pea-brain, they're white. Maybe they're not the "right" kind of white, because you're racist.

Secondly, some people need more spirituality than you do. They find it in mosques. You must find it in Beavis and Butthead, whatever makes you happy. But stop ridiculing yourself. 35% of PhD holders in the US are non-american, 55% of those are muslim.

Trust me, muslims don't lack "technical people" (articulated like a genius right?) they just lack the correct political leadership to organize them into a properly constructive entity. Oh wait ..... Big Brother (US) supports the puppet regimes ... ok nevermind :?

Happy or not happy, EU nations are thrusting EU "values" and way of life down muslims' throats. You can expect muslims to want to do the same here, you live here don't you?

yet what do they do? They try to build a mosque and a bimbo like you comes along and gives advices on what muslims should do with their money. You also seem to know what will further them more in the world.

How arrogant.

you were saying in my first thread that you respected the local customs and that those racists who don;t are a minority? year right. You don't even see how you pass on to people.

Alright then missy big boots!!!! What then about the Muslims going to live in OTHER countries? Are they respecting local customs and local cultures? HHHmmmm go on tell me that you pathetic woman! When they live in a CHRISTIAN country are others respectful of that - bloody hell no they're not! They still stick up mosques and expect everyone to fit in with them, fine express your own culture but don't take over!

So look at the bigger picture you silly idiot woman - better yet F*** off back to Holland!

If you want a princess fit you got one, I can princess slap you from here into tomorrow! You're attitude and blatant racist attitudes towards certain people is disgusting. You have double standards.

I've got no problem with people doing their own thing and don't care what they do so long as they're not enforcing it upon anyone else.

If you want to blame someone for the way Dubai is, then why don't you blame the rulers for embracing the western way of life - why don't you blame them for wanting to turn the place into a tourist haven, why don't you blame them for their visionary ideas.

BIMBO - Yeah OK I'm probably more qualified than you! In many areas!

Shaakira, many people belive in the afterlife, the same as many believe in reincarnation, god I've been told I've had about 8 past lives! Man and I'm getting sick of this damn planet!

Everything is made up of energy, it doesn't die or go away it just changes in to something else!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
Linda_Stuiv wrote:

How arrogant.

Alright then missy big boots!!!! What then about the Muslims going to live in OTHER countries? Are they respecting local customs and local cultures? HHHmmmm go on tell me that you pathetic woman! When they live in a CHRISTIAN country are others respectful of that - bloody hell no they're not! They still stick up mosques and expect everyone to fit in with them, fine express your own culture but don't take over!

So look at the bigger picture you silly idiot woman - better yet F*** off back to Holland!

If you want a princess fit you got one, I can princess slap you from here into tomorrow! You're attitude and blatant racist attitudes towards certain people is disgusting. You have double standards.

I've got no problem with people doing their own thing and don't care what they do so long as they're not enforcing it upon anyone else.

If you want to blame someone for the way Dubai is, then why don't you blame the rulers for embracing the western way of life - why don't you blame them for wanting to turn the place into a tourist haven, why don't you blame them for their visionary ideas.

BIMBO - Yeah OK I'm probably more qualified than you! In many areas!

Shaakira, many people belive in the afterlife, the same as many believe in reincarnation, god I've been told I've had about 8 past lives! Man and I'm getting sick of this damn planet!

Everything is made up of energy, it doesn't die or go away it just changes in to something else!

Choco is that u? or- or ur account is hacked!!!!!!!! :shock:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
What can I say Sniper420, some people just bring out the evil side in me.

No offence was intended by when I read her ridiculous post I was so damn mad. And you don't mess with the bad side of me - trust me on that.

Calm and serenity is restored in the Choco mind for now.

I'm just waiting for miss Psychologist to figure out what I suffer from.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:What can I say Sniper420, some people just bring out the evil side in me.

No offence was intended by when I read her ridiculous post I was so damn mad. And you don't mess with the bad side of me - trust me on that.

Calm and serenity is restored in the Choco mind for now.

I'm just waiting for miss Psychologist to figure out what I suffer from.

lol understandable. Its good to let the anger out at times- gives relief. I bet miss Linda has som anger management therapy for u!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Nah - I already have a damn good shrink.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:

1) Christian countries?? As far as that statement is concerned, there are no pure "Christian countries" in the West anymore. Very few attend church and beleive in the teaching of Christianity (yourself included). So insofar as Muslims adopting Western culture, what does that mean? Being atheist? Having pre-marital sex? Drugs? Prostitution? Decadence? No social values at all?? BEcause that is the West... Not Christianity.

2) Stick up mosques and expect them to fit in?? What the hell? Yes thats nice, so according to you, beleiving in God is bad and we should not have places to worship him? Mosques fit in everywhere. Thats a fact because God Himself fits in everywhere. 'Nuff said.

3) Who is enforicing Islam on others in the West? Hmmm... What about the bloody Christian Missionaries in the Muslim world? What are they doing? Uhuh... I thought so. We don't walk around telling people to convert to receive something on Maslowes Need Hierarchy triangle...

4) Reincarnation is a fantasy. Those that want to beleive that they will turn into a dog or rat upon their death can do so as far as I am concerned. They will only be sadly disappointed when they find themselves in Hell.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Phew.... Need to calm down now. 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
Chill Dude.

Reincarnation is not fantasy at all. So many people have attachments to past lives. No ou don't have to be a cat or dog or whatever.

Anyway it's one of those things that you believe it or you don't.

There are Christian countires in Europe, but you'd never know it. Can you imagine people wantig to build loads of churches or Hindu temples in the UAE, everyone would be crying. But it seems many countries across Europe are being turned into Islamic states - where's the balance?

UK, France, Spain it's happening all over, you have to provide Halal meat, people ask for ramadan timings etc, what about respecting the way people live in these countries? It's total double standards.

Like councils banning staff from having items with pigs on just because one guy complained - WTF! PC gone mad, it's ridiculous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Chill Dude.

There are Christian countires in Europe, but you'd never know it. Can you imagine people wantig to build loads of churches or Hindu temples in the UAE, everyone would be crying. But it seems many countries across Europe are being turned into Islamic states - where's the balance?

UK, France, Spain it's happening all over, you have to provide Halal meat, people ask for ramadan timings etc, what about respecting the way people live in these countries? It's total double standards.

Like councils banning staff from having items with pigs on just because one guy complained - WTF! PC gone mad, it's ridiculous.

Not many true Christians left in Europe. And beleive me, with all the cathedrals and churches, the lack of of worshipers in attendance is appaling.

Whats wrong of Halal meat being needed? Needing to know Ramadan timings? etc... How does that irk people in those countries? Is it that annoying to Europeans that there actually are people out there that worship God and follow His teachings?

Islam is the world's fastest growing religion Subhan Allah. Not my problem if atheists (or those that call themselves Christians but barely go to church) have a issue with that. Its normal to se Islam more hand more because, as I said, it is the fastest growing faith on the planet.

And what about the UAE? Dubai has bent over backwards to accomodate westerners with the allowance of alcohol, clubs, whores, drugs, and other things many tourists and expats like.

You western expats don't compain about being allowed to drink and commit other sins on the Arabian Penninsula (the Prophet's birthland) so you can feel like you were back home in Ireland / Scotland or wherever you came from... But God forbid a Muslim wants to practice his faith in Europe... Oh noo... Whatever!!

Hmmmmm......
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2006
I can't believe how this choco chick twists the issue into something else, and then provides false and irrelevant info to support that "other" issue.

First of all, there are no "christian" states. The European renaissance and ascension to power began after the Separation of church and state. Hence, you won't find verses from the Old/New Testament in EU laws anywhere.

The only "christian" state must be the Vatican, but that's not even the issue here.

European countries turning to Islamic states? Do I pick on some Islamo-phobia here? And you dare to call me racist? :)

The European constitution grant freedom of expression/thought/religion. That much is true. And yes, a lot of muslim countries aren't the same. But how does that have anything to do with this thread?

Lets see, it's a completely different issue, but you used this thread to vent some anger at muslim immigrants in Europe. Once again, who's racist?

Sweety, in all honesty, do you think that you can just pretend that you're tolerant by having "National" friends who you spend New Year's with. But at the same time, everything that comes out of your mouth/keyboard indicates disrespect for their culture/religion?

Racism doesn't mean that you'd necessarily have to burn people at stakes and furnaces. Racism is just basically assigning any trait (usually bad) basing it on the race. You seem to do plenty of that.

Anyhow, back to the issue.

FOCUS here:-

Shaakira, which is a muslim, praised the idea of building a mosque, and expressed that it would be nice to let more people know what Islam is all about (Considering the misinformation and bias, almost attack, on Islam in the western media). I can't see how what she said can offensive to anyone.

Yet:

You're reply was : I'm happy with the way I live!!! Build something else like a school, that will further you more in the world!!

let's break it down:

I would like to let people know what my religion is all about --> IM HAPPY WITH THE WAY I LIVE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

1-You're uncomfortable, almost fearful of any attempt to change your thoughts, or introduce new ones, about a religion you know little about. That is offensive, it's like saying : We don't want to know about your religion so shut the fcuk up!

Buils something else!!!

I would like to build a mosque ---> Build something else!!!

Errr..... rude?

It would further you more in the world!! ----> meaning that muslims are backward, primitive, and need to be ushered forward, and building a mosque is definitely not the way to go.

What entitles you to such invasive/rude remark? I'm sure that if some christian in the forum started a trhead about churches, that muslims would have nothing to do with it. Yet somehow you're entitled to offending people's beliefs?

What I said afterward, was that Europe is Hell-Bent on INTEGRATION. Something which the muslim countries aren't doing to western expats. For example, I'm sure you wear any skirt you want in Dubai right? You can find alcohol/pork and whatever else you're used to. Brands? Shopping? Beaches? Tanning in string bikinis?

What's so wrong about muslims wanting the western expats to learn a bit more about their religion, which is under attack? Specially when Europe is doing everything it can to ensure that the muslims they have cut all connection with anything non-european?

Get your thoughts organized sweety. Write the main points on a piece of paper or something. In short (and this might be a surprise) : Think!
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums