Looking For A Call Center Job In Dubai.

Topic locked
Looking for a call center job in Dubai. Sep 23, 2008
:D

Hi! i'm currently working in a call center in Quezon city as a Call Center team Leader. i am very much interested in applying for the similar job. i have been working in this industry for 4 years now. i have experienced several campaign launches, trained newly hired agents and i am very knowledgeable in computer hardware. i am very flexible, hardworking and can easily adapt to new challenges.

Please pm me if your interested. teddygrantcruz@yahoo.com

:P

Teddygrantcruz
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 24, 2008
I suggest that you actually call Call Center companies in Dubai, speak to someone, get their email and send your resume. I'm not sure though that you will get a job offer, since I don't think there is a shortage of applicants from within Dubai. At any rate, if you do decide to take this route, here is a list of Call Center companies in Dubai: http://www.indexuae.com/Top/Business_an ... ll_Centres

Hit them up and see what you find...

Best of luck!
cphoenix
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Call center job Sep 24, 2008
thanks cphoenix! i have actually sent out my resume to various recruitment agencies here in the Philippines that sends workers to dubai. Just waiting for interview schedules. Dubaiforums i just tried my luck here hoping a good offer will come. :D
Teddygrantcruz
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 24, 2008
One way to differentiate yourself from the rest of the applicants is by being proactive and persistent in your determination to find a job with these Call Center companies in Dubai. You can show that by directly engaging these companies by calling them.

Good luck!
cphoenix
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted