IS There Flatshare In Dubai

Topic locked
IS there flatshare in Dubai Jul 09, 2008
Hi I am single girl moving to Dubai I have 3 months free accom with my company but i was wondering if there are flatshares like there are in London as I dont want to live alone really.

If so how much would this cost roughly? I am not fussed for totally fancy place jsut somewhere nice and if it had a pool then bonus

I would be workign near the convention centre so what areas would be best to live in that are sociable etc seeing as i am single girl out wanting to make friends and i do like to party.

mandibee
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 09, 2008
Just FYI. As per the newpapers, there is a new policy carried out in Dubai: You can not share flat or villa with others.
yusen
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 09, 2008
That's only for 'certain' people.

Yes lots of people share all the time, as they can't afford to live alone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 11, 2008
I'm going to be heading out soon but am not familiar with the 'no villa sharing' rule. What is this all about??

I am looking to share to start with for a couple of months before then getting my own place. Where is the best place to look for this sort of thing?

Thanks.
ashleywilmot
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 12, 2008
Many Western expats share apartment somewhere in Bur Dubai/Golden Sands area which close to convention centre. Check out newspaper or ads board in Spinney's supermarket nearby there.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum