Salary Packages For Real Estate Sales Consultants In Dubai?

Topic locked
Salary Packages for Real Estate Sales Consultants in Dubai? May 16, 2008
I was recently asked by a real estate company in Dubai what I expect for my salary package. I don't know what is reasonable there and what is usually included in a package. I am a US resident and getting a good response from real estate developers in Dubai. I need to know what kind of salary package I should be looking to receive (salary, bonus, allowances, etc????)

Thanks for you help!

T

ForevaaBallin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Salary Packages for Real Estate Sales Consultants in Dub May 17, 2008
ForevaaBallin wrote:I was recently asked by a real estate company in Dubai what I expect for my salary package. I don't know what is reasonable there and what is usually included in a package. I am a US resident and getting a good response from real estate developers in Dubai. I need to know what kind of salary package I should be looking to receive (salary, bonus, allowances, etc????)

Thanks for you help!

T

if you are a novice -12,000 MIN MIN MIN to live decent life and smile your pearly white teeth.

And yes the first person to mention the price loses (Learnt from my mistakes) if they mention low price increase 25% more than your desired price and tell them Y you deserve to be paid that much.

try to negotiate housing though it will be hard.

Try talking to local real estate guys though most will never mention price... i am sure there are many real estate agents who write weekly article , call em up from states and tell em your qualifications etc . and ask em your estimate. This is most effective .

Visit Dubai (free visa) for a month or two and cold call agents and tell em you want to meet with them. (strategy I used but my case was engi).

Best of luck
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Salary Packages for Real Estate Sales Consultants in Dubai? May 19, 2008
Desert Surfer,

Thank You for your response. Are you saying 12,000 dollars($) or AED12,000?? as a base salary or total with commission. Great tip for negotiating. I so far have been very vague, when they ask what I would like my package to be.
ForevaaBallin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 22, 2008
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=22535

read through this article i put together - there is also a link in the article to another on the "cost of living in dubai" - read that as well and then deceide on whether you think 12,000 (AED) per month is enough to get by on.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 30, 2008
Interseting web site, where we can found typical salary http://www.hays.ae/salary-overviews.aspx
chitaurus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted