Canadians Do It Again

Topic locked
Canadians do it again Dec 19, 2005
What is wrong with the Canadians? Not only do they like to bash hundreds of thousands of seals to death every year, but now they have the stupidity to let some yank charge 15,000 dollars for rich idtios to blast Polar Bears to death and keep as trophies.

Er hello! Polar Bears are an endangered species!

I just can't get into the head of someone who gets pleasure out of shooting an animal, then keeping the pelt or stuffing it.

There's too many damn humans trashing and abusing the planet and it's creatures.

I think we should start human hunting!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 20, 2005
if you do shoot an animal, use it, eat the meat, use the skin, don’t leave it to rot and make it fair, nothing makes me shake my head more than hunters drinking beer from the mini fridge in a tree fort shooting at elk or other animals 300m away and then to some leave the animal to rot where, is the game in that?

For the people that are going to tear into me, yes I am a meat eater but have been to slaughter houses, chicken farms, etc and seen with my own eyes how many of our dinners are “produced”, can you say the same (also because of that I haven’t been able to eat an egg in 18 years, but that is a different story)

The fact that it is another yank that is organizing hunts for Polar Bears adds to that, most Canadians don’t like the fact that large portions of our water, forestry, generally the bulk of our natural resources go to the states. It also won’t take long before good old Dubbya realizes that Canada is only second to Saudi Arabia in terms of oil reserves and invades us, although yes the last time they tried we pushed them back and burnt down their white house I don’t think we’ll be as successful this time, especially considering we have more subs in West Edmonton Mall then in our armed forces.

Yes I went on a bit of a tangent ;)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: Canadians do it again Dec 21, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:What is wrong with the Canadians? Not only do they like to bash hundreds of thousands of seals to death every year, but now they have the stupidity to let some yank charge 15,000 dollars for rich idtios to blast Polar Bears to death and keep as trophies.

Er hello! Polar Bears are an endangered species!

I just can't get into the head of someone who gets pleasure out of shooting an animal, then keeping the pelt or stuffing it.

There's too many damn humans trashing and abusing the planet and it's creatures.

I think we should start human hunting!

all exaggeration. If they do those guys at the north are just bored and wanna have some action in lazy winter. kidding . well seal population is growing and we have to take control of it yes i dont like the method of killing and we are looking into it.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Canadians do it again Dec 21, 2005
Canadians guys are very nice and amusing.........i have some Canadian Colleagues and they are damn nice people. Unlike Americano they are very open ,funny and nice :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 22, 2005
They might be nice people, but still doesn't mean these things are acceptable.

Come on already with the seal thing. The excuse is that they are eating all the fish stocks - purlease! Man should stop over fishing and use farming techniques instead, there are always alternative solutions. But as usual man thinks he has the right to take control of everything.

Being bored in winter doesn't not excuse hunting Polar Bears, and like I said these animals are on the endangered species list, so whichever way you look at it, it's wrong! Thanks to people like this, our kids or grand kids will only know about these animals from books of stuff ones in a museum.

I kinda hope something big and nasty comes along and starts hunting humans, the we'll know what it's like to have habitat destroyed and your species destroyed forever.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums