Adults/Professionals Living Like Students In Dubai

Topic locked
Mar 26, 2008
Focus wrote:Thanks for your info so the time when I will be there as a tourist for two weeks only, I should rent a car or it is OK to take buses. 8)

take taxis

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
Focus wrote:Thanks for your info so the time when I will be there as a tourist for two weeks only, I should rent a car or it is OK to take buses. 8)

rent a car then you can go many more places.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:

take taxis

If you like sitting on the bus the whole day.....then take the bus....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
Buses are terrible here, plus if you're a woman then it's pure torture as they only have a certain amount of 'women only' seats per bus, so once they're full that's it. You're not aloowed to mix - pffff.

Taxis are your best bet, although some of the driving of these guys makes me want to vomit as soon as I get out - geez
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2008
its not just the driving that makes you want to vomit .. but some of the smells in those cars makes you wonder if the guys are living in the car and obviously not showering.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
eeww...
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

WOW Mar 26, 2008
WOw.......... are you real smell ouhg......... I can't take that.

So I have to rent a car. I was sure by now Dubai become a top quality in every way of life since so much money there but this is not the case as I hear.

Yes I'm a women more so I have to be careful I guess.
Focus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 26, 2008
MaaaD wrote:its not just the driving that makes you want to vomit .. but some of the smells in those cars makes you wonder if the guys are living in the car and obviously not showering.

I think you were taking one of Abu Dhabi's taxis :lol:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Buses are terrible here, plus if you're a woman then it's pure torture as they only have a certain amount of 'women only' seats per bus, so once they're full that's it. You're not aloowed to mix - pffff.

Taxis are your best bet, although some of the driving of these guys makes me want to vomit as soon as I get out - geez

when, if ever, did you last take a bus in Dubai?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat