Spare Time

Topic locked
Spare Time Feb 24, 2008
What do you do with your spare time? I like to read and also like to go for drives.

Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 25, 2008
Hi there

Listening to music,yoga.
rajni80
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 25, 2008
What is this "Spare time" you are talking about? :?
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2008
Is that the one in Luggage compartment? :twisted:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 25, 2008
Yeah, spare time? What's that? Never heard of it!

Read and drive around? geez what a boring life you must have!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Spare Time Feb 26, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:What do you do with your spare time? I like to read and also like to go for drives.

Really?

I would of thought your spare time hobbies mainly involved a tube of KY, a box of tissues and the latest Sears catalogue.
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
I saw point break too.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Spare Time Feb 26, 2008
craigindubai wrote:
Sheikhmo wrote:What do you do with your spare time? I like to read and also like to go for drives.

Really?

I would of thought your spare time hobbies mainly involved a tube of KY, a box of tissues and the latest Sears catalogue.

with....the winter collection.... :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:I saw point break too.

Wouldn't they have censored out such ourageously offensive comments before you saw it?
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 27, 2008
i got a new hobby :D i got myself a radio control helicopter and a radio control car that does drifting :D and its blooody awsome and am building a robot which will get me my drink from the fridge itself :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2008
craigindubai wrote:

Wouldn't they have censored out such ourageously offensive comments before you saw it?

I got Point Break from DVD man who comes to my door. He had uncensored version. In fact he had many videos that make my eyes pop out of my head. 15 AED each.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 02, 2008
What the 'Romance' DVD's!?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 02, 2008
Spare time (if any): reading books, watching movies or grap a beer at the bar. Going to restaurants is not in it anymore, as I find the level here in Dubai very low. The ambiance is nice, but the food is not.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:
craigindubai wrote:

I got Point Break from DVD man who comes to my door. He had uncensored version. In fact he had many videos that make my eyes pop out of my head. 15 AED each.

He's charging you way above the rate, I heard they go for 10dhs each and then you can negotiate a bit of quantity discount.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 02, 2008
sage & onion wrote:
Sheikhmo wrote:
craigindubai wrote:

He's charging you way above the rate, I heard they go for 10dhs each and then you can negotiate a bit of quantity discount.

Sheikmo,

Don't listen to Sage & Onion. It is probably a ploy to get you arrested. You might find yourself with a "girlfriend" name bubba in the clanker!

He's got a few arrested for going to barracuda!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat